They told me so...

It is said that people we meet all through our lives, make us the people we become. Today, I plan to blog about a couple of things that were shared with me, by the people I value... at different junctures of my life.

- "Logon ka achcha kiya yaad rakhkho, bura bhool jaao, jeevan sulajh jaayega" - "Always remember the 'good' someone has done to you and forget the 'bad', this would make your life simpler --- Dad

- "Ek chup, sau sukh" - You don't need to respond to every argument or statement. Silence brings along serenity & happiness -- Mom

- "Ati ka bhalaa na bolna, Ati ki bhali naa chup" - "It is not wise to talk too much, or even to stay silent for long. One should balance it well" -- My grandma

- "God always provide you with the much-needed jolt, if he sees you stuck in the dumps for long. You have to make a choice, either STAY in dumps and wait for the jolt, or Take a step forward and get out it" -- My ex-room-mate and friend.

- "Everything in life can be categorized under "Assets" and "Liabilities" -- A friend and guide.

- "There should be only one priority in your life. You" -- My best friend.

- "Never take undue advantage of people. That's just inhuman" -- Dad

- "Love, because it is important to know to 'give without expecting much in return' in life" -- Mom

- "The best way to end an argument is to ask yourself if the relationship is important for you or winning the argument" -- Mom

- "There is one person you can always believe in, You" -- Mom

- "Everybody leaves" -- A man I loved.

- "If it does not make you happy, it is not worth it" -- Friend.

- "Love madly, deeply and unconditionally. That makes you human. No matter how much it hurts" -- A man who loved me.

- "If they don't love you, let go" -- A friend who loved me.

- "A man who would not acknowledge his love for you, is not worth your time" -- A gal friend.

- "Marriage does not need too much work, if you have Love by your side" -- Mom

Will keep sharing some more of these.. tab tak, 

Mast Raho, Dilchasp Raho!!

11 comments:

Jack July 9, 2012 at 9:22 PM  

Me,

Each one is a gem. I loved -

"Logon ka achcha kiya yaad rakhkho, bura bhool jaao, jeevan sulajh jaayega"

"Never take undue advantage of people. That's just inhuman"


"The best way to end an argument is to ask yourself if the relationship is important for you or winning the argument"

May I add - If you can not help someone, do not harm him or her.

Take care

Siddharth July 9, 2012 at 11:02 PM  

Loved it.Thankyou! :) ..

Santhosh Kumar July 10, 2012 at 2:51 PM  

Real beautiful facts.. Love it..

Unknown July 10, 2012 at 3:01 PM  

Lessons of Life!
Amazing thoughts :)

Me July 10, 2012 at 10:36 PM  

@Sugarcube
Thanks, Sugar!

@Jack
I will add this in my next post for sure :)

Thanks a lot.

@Siddharth
Thanks

@Santhosh
Thanks.

@Akanksha
hmmm... :)

SAHITYIKA July 12, 2012 at 8:43 PM  

great collection.. by d way.. u are following these or not?? :P

Arpit July 12, 2012 at 10:54 PM  

Arey naaice.. :) :)
Aisa laga jaise ek rapchik movie dekh li ho! :)

Rià July 19, 2012 at 2:34 AM  

So true...loved each one of them!!

Sakshi July 25, 2012 at 11:03 AM  

The saying "Ek Chup, Sau sukh" was given to me by my boss :)
Always sticks to me, especially now :)
Loved the post :)

Here is another that came from a former boss:
"Ask me no questions, hear no lies" ;)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital