Thank you

Sometimes when we work too hard, sacrificing on various aspects of life... and the end result is disappointing...it becomes difficult to stay motivated.

Such is the time now. 

Mom says "There is always something good in the offing when you think it is all going down". I think she is right.

My project getting cancelled, Me being diagnosed with gallstones...all these things seem to prove her point right.

One surgery down, I feel better...Yep! I lost on some good opportunities at work, but it gave me time to strengthen my relationships, to spend a great deal of time with my loved ones and to realize who is by my side, when it is not alright.

Yesterday, on my birthday, I thanked God silently for all the good things in my life. Ya! I am still demotivated at work...but I know.. When we hit rock bottom, the only way is UP!! 

Mast raho, Dilchasp raho!

2 comments:

Nidz December 5, 2013 at 8:10 PM  

Ahh see I told you. It is better you spend more time with family. You are just recently married and it is better important to spend time and grow your relationship with them. Everything happens for reason. I am sure you will be working with people who will appreciate your work rather than demotivate you.
Cheers and head held high.. Chin up baby... Muahhh

The Enchantress December 6, 2013 at 5:51 AM  

Take Care and that's what the spirit is all about...that's why we bloggers are special people around..

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital