Enough is enough!

There are some battles that we need to fight alone. Where we close in, go into a shell and detach ourselves from the people we love the most..

There are days where we wish we could just stay in bed, hide under a blanket and not do this life thing anymore. 

I know some days are good, while some are bad.. May be this is just a phase. But when you put your heart and soul into something and people still mistrust you, you tend to lose your confidence.

It is difficult right now. I don't want to talk to anyone, just sink deep into a shell and find my way back.

Feeling highly demotivated at work...it is just my inner something making me go own.

Tired of this blame game and being misunderstood as a person I am not. Tired of explaining myself. 

So I decide to turn silent and bitter for once...I decide to let my work speak for me..I decide to stop letting people in.. I decide to build the fence again...

Enough is enough...

4 comments:

Lady Whispers December 19, 2013 at 4:11 PM  

Hugs. Der saara...
And all will be fine . Trust me :))

Deepika December 21, 2013 at 6:38 PM  

Hey.. cheer up... these things do happen.. And I can very well relate to it...

Indeed some battles we need to face alone.. but blessings do help..
God bless you :-)

Jack February 16, 2014 at 9:01 PM  

Me,

Visiting you after a long long time. First of all I am so happy to know you are married. May God bless you both with a very very happy and successful married life full of love , peace and understanding. The poem was just superb. Hope you are feeling fit after surgery. We need to strive our best for what we wish for but accept what the result is as God's blessings. I agree that there are days when on gets into such mood but it is passing phase and recognition for good work or relationship definitely comes. Oh, before I forget, Belated Many Many Happy Returns of the Day. How I wish I could send an e-card! And also on your wedding anniversary.

Take care

Jack March 30, 2014 at 8:55 PM  

Me,

Here after a long long time. Read 4 posts now. First of all CONGRATULATIONS on getting married. I am sure you will make a super wife and make everyone proud. Belated Happy Birthday also. Wish I could send an e-card! Beautiful poem. How are you feeling now? Hope no more medical problems. One needs to live as per own conscience and do what one feels in best. People will find faults in everyone except in themselves. So cheer up and go ahead happily.

Take care

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital