Monsoon Moments!!

Somebody told me a real special thing the other day...I found it really interesting though..."To enjoy simple pleasures of life..u shud always be a lil foolish...U shud leave behind all the logic and rationality so that you relish each and evry moment of a pleasure that Life is, at times"....Hmmm quite mushy..Isn't it? But a gud thought to start with..Atleast once a day, I try to be a lil irrational( I am sure all the MCPs will gear up to say..gimme a break honey!! women r not supposed to be rational anyways..haha..)..at times I try to just do illogical things as they say..Its fun to be a kid at times..today only I gave myself a treat to get drenched in the rain..enjoying each and every drop of water that just rushed through me..It was sheer fun..no qualms..no fuss..simple pure fun..and who said u need company to be happy..It was fun being a bit foolish today...I paid a price though..amidst my series of aaachoooo!!! I got a real gud lecture..huh! To share the secret I loooooved it!! To let my hair loose n njoy the rain..sounds funny wen I think abt it.. :) This reminds me of my home..ah! the kiddos in the colony still wait for Di to some home from her loong tours so she can join them atleast when it rains..we just bully each other and splash water..jump around on the terrace...and get all drenched..not to forget Caesar( He died sum days back-My dog)..who always loved to hang around with Di..no matter if it means getting soaked in the rains...So our gang..still waits for that monsoon moment..I wonder how sweet kids are...sumtimes its so magical when you are with them...they make Di leave behing her busy schedules..calls..chats and personal crap..and join them in full-time masti.. Rains always bring us together....Miss u kiddos!! Will soon be back home for diwali.. :)

3 comments:

Gaurav Kant Goel October 24, 2007 at 12:16 AM  

I felt good after reading your post. It reminded me of the pleasures and happiness that are over and above the boundaries of logic and details. The simple things of life like breathing deeply , watching the sky just before the sunrise , feeling the grass on the naked feets , jumping around with kids for no reason, laughing loudly without any fear , eating without thinking etc are the threads which stitch our life together. Thanks for making me realize this!!!
:)
Keep writing....

Harry November 20, 2007 at 10:14 AM  

pleasures are all around us but its something one seldom realises.
guess thats wat a human being is.
running for all those things which he doesnot get n leaving behind(mostly the pleasures) wat he has.
one thing which i personally feel n which ahs to soem extent sometimes made my life miserable also is, "life mein chhoti chhoti khushi ko zyaada importance deni chahiye than koi badi khushi." it doesn't mean ki agar koi badi khushi mil rahi hai toh dont enjoy it.
the logic i simple. it hurts more wen u sit on a pointed needle than on a mountain peak.
the relatin is inversly proportional for both happine n pain.
i dont know how many wud agree with it, but this is wat i feel n believe.

Harry November 20, 2007 at 10:16 AM  

orry for the missing "o's" and "s'". there is some prob in this keyboard.

in continuation of the above piece by me i wanna say i ahve no regrets in thinking this way.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital