Taana Baana Buntey Buntey!!!

Another beautiful morning, let me say lazy morning, I woke up to the music of RahatFateh Ali Khan. I have this strange habit : Whenever am travelling and staying at hotels or flats, I am a lil sleepless so I put on music on my Laptop and sleep. So this morning too my poor laptop was humming the music I put on. I love this song- Infact I have been glued to just two songs all these days, one is O re Piya by RFAK and another is Khubsurat hain tu by Sukhwinder(I recommend the video, it is deep..yeah it is)..and there is this one song I relate to- Tujhse Naraaz nahi zindagi.. and yeah Mujhsey naraz ho to ho jaao..( I can recall how it helped me to heal when I hit rock bottom.. Aao ek baat main kahoon tumsey, Jaaney fir koi yeh kahein naa kahein..tumko apni talaash karni hain...humsafar koi bhi rahein naa rahein..tumko apney sahaarey jeena hain..dhoondti koi aasra naa raho)..I wonder if am growing old..haha..frenz joke around abt it frm school days..They tell me gal get a life..u r always in for sufi,classical and passion songs. Me cant help it..I just love them..No matter if I have stopped singing..music still my soul and it makes me feel alive... Me and Anurag are great frenz..and at times our frequency in terms of music do match..so its like he suggests me and I suggest him abt wat to listen to..ironically at times we r listening the same music..like we both fell head over heels for Kailash kher's album..I still remember how we used to discuss and dissect his album that came up..I appreciate his music sense..may be coz tht matches mine.. They say," Music is the food for the soul".. I agree..It is indeed..My job involves travelling all the time..I literally live in planes and cars at times..and music keeps me going... Now when I m in bglr for work, the traffic jams here not to mention are killing so my cabbie knws mam will start blabbering abt how pathetic it is..he knws how to shut my chatterbox..he puts on sum music as soon as we get stuck..poor guy..he is used to hearing it frm me..Bhaiya! Yeh bglr ka traffic to bas..aapki govt kuch karti kyun nahi..haha.. Endless wait at sum airports is enuff to agonise me...so I carry my ipod everywhere I go and obviously my favourite romantic authors...I am music and book buff...there are almost 99% chances that u see me sleeping with my mouth open in the airplane..haha..with a buk in my hand and ipod on my ears..thts wat life has become..more wires in a person than him... One cent for all, Music is my saviour.. So this morning..RFAK has woken me up...I feel wonderful..gonna leave bglr today..so let me pack my bags..it will be another musical journey now..my cabbie might be wondering waiting downstairs for me..God! Aaj traffic naa ho...warna madam fir shuru ho jayengi..ki humaari dilli mein aisa nahi hota...hehe..Poor chap!! I wonder when does he eat and sleep..I keep him on his toes whole day long..kabhi yahan kabhi wahan...and half of the time..I tell him I knw where we have to go and I get lost..haha...thansk to me he knws the remotest of places in bglr... Chalo...badi mushkil se ek aur post poori huyee..and to write about Music..one post is not enuff...time to pack up..

2 comments:

Harry November 20, 2007 at 10:07 AM  

yaar, one suggestion. try in for free lance writing.
n always use '...' as fillers n not '..'
wanted to tell this for other posts also.
but ek se bahut aarey nishane.

Mogambo February 28, 2010 at 3:08 AM  

i loved Sufi music too .. Nusrat being my fav. ; ) loved the kailash Kher's album ..

also i agree Bangalore traffic sucks.. u shud be glad u had a cab .. try talking to the autowalas.. total Nightmare :P

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital