Unf-AIR India

On my way back from the hotel in HK Island, I preffered the shuttle bus over the Airport Express so I cud njoy the scenary from the window.And when I boarded the bus, to my surprise there was an Indian in the bus, as my hard luck is, he was in his late fifties ...I think... and he had a moustache..Now those who knw me well, knw one thing abt me fr sure:Men with moustaches are a big turn-off..OK. I anyways was not interested in anyone for that matter coz I was too excited abt going back home..huh! He was from Saudi and well donno why but he was so excited to see me coz he told me he did not see an indian for past 4-5 days, ask me man.....I havent seen one for 15 days actually. Anyways, he started talking to me, my biggest mistake was that I tuk a seat right behind his. He was kinda OK initially but well then started digging too much,asked pretty much, and gave me his visiting card and said anytime u plan to come to Saudi, do see me. I was like ahum! if HK was nt enuff now I shud come to Saudi....are u kidding me?? Watever! he asked me to come to his seat, and stupid me, I went thr but why??? I donno...I seriously donno even till now. But I was so uncomfortable there and to make the matters worse he had bad breathe and that too as if 100 rats have committed mass suicide...well I knw am getting too finnicky but wat to do....for past few days I have been meeting people like him only...lets not get into that now...so it was so damn uncomfortable being seated next to him and the next thing he tells me...Saudi se kuch bhi chahiye ho! Koi bhi cheez mujhey zarur bataana...I will miss u a lot......haah! Can you beat that?? He was telling me he will miss me...but i met him for an hr...anyways, men will be men, they'll never change. If he was smart enuff he cud have made it out from my body language that I was not interested in talking to him at all...Questions like: Are u married? are u travelling alone?? and to say something like: Wish I wud have met u earlier we cud have dined together are so damn alarming for a woman!! So for all my male frenz who are reading this post, guys these questions make us so uncomfortable and raise an alarm u see...Kool...I am not writing this one for How to converse with a woman or so!!...All along the way I was cursing myself for sitting next to him and in the first place responding to his greetings...but watever...I sat with him as if I was just abt to jump from the bus...Cant tell u how bad it was..Anyways, finally we reached the airport and I was telling myself, I hope this guy does not stick arnd at the airport with me...I almost told him," Are you sure, this one is the terminal for your flight?? " he he..I simply told him laters, my counter is at different gate..so bubye..take care, almost smiling to myself...as if it was pat on the back...grrrr...but did I know that it was not the worst I have had that day...coz something else was waiting for me at Gate G. Read on. I have travelled to Hong Kong once before too and well though the stay was not something I would ever like to talk about but yeah! I was surprised by AIR-INDIA. I had already read enuff abt the grievances of people travelling thru this airline but my last experience was kinda OK. Guess what?? Not for long! Well how did I find time to write this post....well....well...thanks to Air-india! My flight back home is delayed by nothing less than 9 hrs and now I will be reaching home at 3am the next day...the moment the staffer told me abt this...I simply said wat I usually say wen I m in deep shit ...which to mention is not rare...he he...I told her, u knw wat? I love my life for the way it screws me bad....lol... So now am here in the waiting lounge..ah! thank god itz not India atleast, coz HK has a sensible seating in waiting area....I have already made atleast 3 visits to the counter and my luggage has not yet been checked in..I donno how and when will we start but lets hope I reach home by tomorrow morning...Till nothing more exciting happens....I am still wondering why did he tell me...he will miss me...huh! Uncle needs to take a chill pill....yaa fir main hi itni budhdhi ho gayi....he he...will have to think abt tht....in any cases, I have enuff to time to think and re-think... :(

2 comments:

Megh@dPractitioner April 1, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

Hence proved dear .. if u wanna live wid ppl who likes u ...u shld head to saudi .. :D ....
but i didn't understand hw cum an intelligent gal like u culd sat besides him..... theek hai pair par tumne khud hi khulhaadi maari lekin hame padhne ke liye kuch interesting mila.....

Sinner April 1, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

sahi mein yaar...even am thinking abt the same...still thinking....I think the Uncleji factor favoured him here... :(

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital