SINS...As they call it!!

I donno what made me write about it but I just watched this movie out of curiosity....naah! not coz of the sleazy name tag that it carries but for the storyline which actually tempted me to spend my evening watching this movie. Its just the way I loved "Eleven Minutes" by Paulo Coelho, i liked this movie too. The movie is about a Priest who is obessesed with a young girl and the passionate relatioship they share and how it becomes a trap for both of them. An emotional and obsessive trap for the priest who evrytime commits a SIN as they call it and then confesses it to another Priest disguised as someone else. He deceives,hurts and later kill people without any guilt. It interested me to see how sometimes your dark side takes over who you are and makes you do things and take a path that you repent forever. Ask me did he repent?? nopes....he did not...he still believed at the end of the movie that he punished her by killing her and not murdered her. Makes me wonder how when obsession rules the roost in a relationship it gets self-destructive... Well I am not going to get deeper into it, but yeah I wud say, for people who love meaningful cinema its quiet a watch and not to forget it is based on a true story...

1 comments:

Aevi March 22, 2008 at 2:22 AM  

Ohh yeah I love that book though din like the movie... but now I can link the 2 together as there was a gap of some 3 yrs between the 2.

Anyways I sometimes think that what real life fears is loved by theater. A moment its so influential and with a second tick its all bullshit which is just similar to "...dark side takes over who you are and makes you do things and take a path that you repent forever..."

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital