Hindi mein gaatey hain....lol

The other day I was listening to a this song from Crazy Town titled Butterfly....Funny me!! It made me wonder what if one tries and sing it in Hindi...I mean what if the same song is used in a Hindi Movie... Some of my fav picks are : Come my Lady..Come Come my lady... U r my butterfly Sugaababy... Hindi translation wud be : Aao Aao meri aurat... Tum meri titli cheeni ki bachchi...!! chee chee... :( Timbaland : The way I are I aint got no money I aint got no car to take you on a date I cant even buy you flowers But together we can be the perfect soulmates talk to me gal... (REST IS UMMM.....WELL ALL OF YOU KNOW) Mere paas pasiey nahi hain Naa hi car hain tumhey baahar le jaaney ke liye Main tumharey liye phool bhi nahi khareed sakta Par hum ek dujey ke liye baney hain Mujhsey baat karo ladki... :) Weird way to ask someone out...yucks!! but the song is gud..with all the RnB effect thingies.. And there are many more which better be left alone... but just a thought...arent they funny...lol...

3 comments:

Aevi June 8, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

hilarious... now u've to watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw&feature=related

Sneha Shrivastava August 5, 2008 at 2:15 AM  

Amazing :)
U never know may be u get a chance to
listen to these hindi lyrics in some upcoming movie.:)

SOCH... April 27, 2011 at 1:07 PM  

Innovation has no limits... if u remem bombay vikings... what dey did was used hindi songs, nd combined with english lyrics (converted the hindi words) and they were a huge hit....

u neva knw... it may happen that Anu malik makes a come back... :P

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital