No more 15 mins pls..

It is yet another Monday morning...but nopes, its nt a beautiful morning... Mom came in running at 7 in the mrng and woke me up and told me abt a weird dream that she had....and I was a part of the dream for sure(afterall everything thts mysterious n weird has something to do with me...lol) ah! she has this habit of waking me up when I am enjoying my sleep the most... :) Although 7 is too late for a house like mine, where we make it a point to get up by 5 am... Well her dream-story acted as an input for mine..I was like ah ok!!.Maa pls 15 mins aur...lol ( I am used to this eversince my skool days....bas 15 mins aur). Wish I cud nt have asked for those 15 mins, I witnessed the weirdest and scariest of dreams, Da Vinci Code, Gangajal and god knows wat all inspired the dream...I was being brutally stabbed and beaten up in the dream and I saw scary people...the ones we had in Da Vinci Code...(I wonder why am I a sucker for thrillers n mysteries..when I cant handle them) I woke up in sweat and shivering as if the AC temperature has suddenly gone to minuses for a change...huh! It took me almost 2 hrs to come out of the daze and shock...OMG it was a DREAM I tell u!! I told maa, bahut hua maa...No more 15 minutes please...U better stop giving me these concessions...they r really very expensive...coz Mondays are anyways full of blues and adding to my woes is this kind of a dream.... Uhuh! No more 15 mins please yaar...

2 comments:

Aevi June 24, 2008 at 5:57 AM  

those last 15 mins of sleep is what I love the most... my 15min snooze is wats been helping me these days... Mamma never woke me up when i was home... her idea was "if u miss the auto/bus Dad's not dropping u..lolzz"

Anonymous,  June 24, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

ha ha ha.... Aur so......

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital