U pulled the wrong plug honey and no, it does not turn me on...

Yeah! everyone has something to talk about 2010. The resolutions and all... :) I have none... I think age does that to u... *Looks in Ramit's direction for approval* Donno if it's called being wiser or what... but now I know what I can and what I can't accomplish.I don't have resolutions anymore, I have dreams... even now. Dreams, I will fulfill one by one. After a long struggle, I have realized being nice is not nice anymore but then, I cant help but be nice to whoever I want to be nice with :P Bole toh, Dil saala maanta hi nahi ;) ;) Someone wants me to be like THIS and Someone wants me to be like THAT. Things that never happened when I was a teenager are happening now and I kinda am not used to it.If you restrict me, try to lock me in or try to own me -- I have only one option-- to free myself and run away. I donno how and when, but I sure will run away. I am struggling to get the shaadi-crap in my head but somehow my mind rejects it so I have given up on feeding the shaadi-dose to my already messed up brain... I have seen people judging me for what I say, what I write. Frankly, I dont care if you think am Unhappy, if that makes u happy... then be it.. :) I am all for happiness of other people.If you think am pretentious, I should thank you for finally recognising me...Wow! no one cud be so smart haan... :) What amazes me is that people form a certain perception about you and then everything you do or say is linked to the perception and then relationships just go haywire. Knowing someone is not about judging someone(like me and Mads discussed kal, she is one gal u can have an intelligent conv with) but then knowing someone is a tough job too. I offer my sympathies to people who did try knowing me but ended up judging me. Anyways, point is if you can understand the messed-up head writing this post, we are good. and in case you can't then I am good even if you are not. I feel like cutting off for some time from everyone... who keeps on judging me... expecting things from me...or whoever knows me a lil bit. No, I am not depressed and not on pills... LOL!! I am just going thru a phase where you are simply bored of all the cliche stuff around you and you shout out to the man up there "Gimme something new yaar coz I have seen a lot of such shit already". I sometimes end up feeling am not a good daughter coz my folks want me to get married and I just dont want to. I am not halting their efforts but then am not helping them either. Sometimes people term my attitude as fiery ( I remember someone sent me this friend request on a social site and it read ~~ to the fiery blogger) LOL!! and if some fail to understand it all, they wud say fine u have a short temper... and all. I am like, see... I dont find faults in you, so please stop wasting your time, finding faults in me. Yeah! I am completely aware that I am not good. I mean, I know that sometimes people around me end up telling me that am God's biggest mistake :P but I kinda am done with this shit. If you cant handle me... then leave me at the mercy of watever or else live with it. :) I know this post feels like some bitch just threw up the venom on your screen but then I am allowed to act like one on some days in a year... Every person deserves it. About why am like that today.. stop scratching ur heads.. its not PMS.. for a change. its just tht, I never said I will write posts to make anyone happy... I never promised.. so this one is for me.. if its not for all of my readers who are right now under a shocking spell... Chill.. Guys.. ;) am just cool but I wanted to say what I wanted to... and if by any chance u r still reading this shit... Wish u a happy new year... ;) Love ya... Do sign for Ruchika here : PETITION ONLINE

30 comments:

Anonymous,  January 1, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

A mantra:
Discover the lost child
Happy New Year

Mads January 1, 2010 at 5:14 PM  

no wonder why one of ur tags for this post is shit :P
and...hugs for u for written my name, wo bhi pink mei ;)

its not who u are to them..its who u are to urself :D

p.s- me intelligent? really? :D

AB January 1, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

Who judged you? Writing is one thing, thinking in real life is another.. you write what your heart says but that DOESN'T mean you are UNHAPPY...

Those who judge others are fools!

Gaurav Kant Goel January 1, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

Harshita at her very best!! ;)

Happy New Year!!!

Aditya Nandode January 1, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

I dont want to be in list of ppl who judge u, but then ur writing is Dilse and i like it, tweeted some of ur statements under anonymous- would have liked to post it, but dont have ur permission. Judging has become part of life is it not, had to agree with u.

Nidz January 1, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

agrees with Gaurav.. mat sun kaun kya kahata hai. tujhe malum hai who are u what r u .. bas kafi hai...

Unknown January 1, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

hey Harshita

its been a long time that i havent read you..but this come abck to your blog, is a real shock..!!!

coz' Harshita to me is a "Happy girl" but i think she is just messed up now and i know she is strong enough to clear all the mess and rejuvenate herself to be the same Harshita once again.!!!

Hey dear...dont worry everything will be fine..!!!

Happy New Year...may this year bring back to you your lost you..!!!

Have a wonderful time..!!!

peter January 2, 2010 at 2:04 AM  

Judging comes naturally to some people, and it's okay too as long they keep that to themselves coz obvsly they can't do anything about that, neither can they force anyone else do anythng about that.

A totally different post on a new year eve :)

Anonymous,  January 2, 2010 at 2:21 AM  

Happy New Year.. :)

Pallav January 2, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Listen....there are certain people who only finds faults in u...
not good thing...
actually they are basically loosers....
so please dont write all ths....
i can understand... how u r feeling...
but yeh harshita nahi hai...
so take a chill pill...
Happy New year....

Americanising Desi January 2, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

every one is looking back and every one is re viewing!

but hey you are kidding me right?
u arent at all like they think u to b probably! yo are way too coll and too fantastic to be thought anything else!

my God the energy you have mashallah! sweepe me in a trtance all the time.

and it is fantastic that i know you!

mwah!

Thousif Raza January 3, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

oji thoda shock toh laga, sach bolta hoon...but its ok ji ok.... aage aana wala saal tumhare liya bahut accha rahega... you shared what you had in heart accha kiya..,

we all want new things, prob is we wont find it in a shop, so find things you love to do, not just like to do... jaise ki i wanna do bungeee jumping etc, you get the idea...

you were always good and will alwayz remain, doosroon ki chaddo ji :)


have a an awesome year ahead


take care and keep writing...........

Rambunctious WhipperSnapper January 3, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

I have never said this, but I think this post deserves this to be said:

You go, girl!!

I don't think you're "fiery", but I do think you're FIERCE. And I hope you stay that way, always.

Keep being fabulous!!

xoxo

Ramit Grover January 3, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

Fiery blogger are the best kinds. They type each character straight from their heart. They do not waste time is editing and re editing and formatting. They manage to get their point across loud and clear and people listen. People really listen.

You're good. Trust me, you are.

And you're not old! Trust me! It's bad to be on the wrong side of three zero!

Marriage is important. Yes it is. But, don't mess it up. Think ten times before you say yes.

Even if you fall in love and get married, there'll be a hundred and one new things that you'll discover about each other before the honeymoon is over.

One step at a time. You'll succeed!

Happy Nu Year Harshita!

Arv January 4, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Have a great year mate... cheers...

Rià January 4, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

dont bother who thinks what baby, u know what is best for u. Abt marriage, i wud say do it only when u really want to. Somethings jus cant b forced upon urself. Happy new year!! and i too hav never had any resolutions. :)

- Sugar Cube - January 4, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

Seriously ..it gets annoying to know that you are being judged and sometimes I feel like going up to those people , splash some cold water on them and ask them to grow up!

You don't sound unhappy.Just need some change right ? So do something fun or take up something you've never tried before :) Judge karne waale jaye bhaad mein! :P

Rohit Dassani January 4, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

God biggest mistake....pagal hai kya...bolo...God's best Hindenglish blogger.... settle hone ka time toh ayega hii...ismein ghabrane ki kya baat hai....
Loved the 1st part....where u talking about dreams....yes absolutely true... live and chase ur dreams one by one....Go ahead....Hope u have a dream fulfilled new year... by the way...kya kya kiya new year wale din??

Anonymous,  January 4, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

Make your mind uncluttered Harshita. Once thats done sit and think on what u want. All thngs wud fall in place.

Advice Eh!!

Never mind ignore the advice, make your mind uncluttered.

BTW, have a greatest 2010.

Rohit Dassani January 4, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

Hey You have been Tagged..... :)

Rohit Dassani January 5, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

Harshita madam hum apko ek award pesh karna chahatel hai , you have been awarded the 'Best follower Award', check my blog. Congratulations!!

Richa January 5, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

Okay.. i kno wi am late in commenting.. but really.. tu dhany hai! charan kahan hai aapke?
thankfully u have realised tht taking crap from ppl does nt make u nice.. and i really an hopeful u ll not forget it..
and ek baat bata.. nice banke tune kitne medal ikathhe kar lene hain?
aur kya karegi in medals ka? acha hai..
apne liye jeena acha hai.. haan doosron ko purposely hurt mat karo.. but apne liye sochna koi paap nahi hai matey!!

Love!

Dhanya January 5, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

Happy New Year, Harshi! Hopefully this year will be better for you and you will have a TOTALLY different story to tell by next new year's eve :) Even if you don't it's okay.. coz everything that happens, happens for the best only. So don't and be happy!! :)

Jaggu January 7, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

Happy new year and welcome to my blog.

Skeeter January 7, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Hi Harshita,

Peace and best wishes.

Skeeter

Butterfly Thoughts January 7, 2010 at 2:57 PM  

A very Happy New year.. Just want to say that the 1st time I read your post it made me feel light and good.And I have loved your posts since then. this one was a change but as u said u are allowed to do it once in a while. Love your self:-) and keep smiling.let others think what they want

Unknown January 7, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

Happy New Year Sweets:)

Forget the crap and chill! Let people believe what they want to, just dont bother abt them.Flush them out of ur mind...U'll feel a lot better

"I sometimes end up feeling am not a good daughter coz my folks want me to get married and I just dont want to. I am not halting their efforts but then am not helping them either" is EXACTLY MY STATE OF MIND BUT I CANT HELP IT EIHER:(

Sh@s January 10, 2010 at 1:09 AM  

Its good that you have spilled out what was bothering you. I hope you are feeling better now.
Kudos to you for putting up the link for signature campaign for Ruchika.
Take care!!

sanely insane January 10, 2010 at 1:10 AM  

somehow i feel too much talk has complicated simple things in life for you...

life ain't very complex...infact at certain times u'll realize life is as simple as being abt the early morning tea

find simplicity in life wud b my suggesting

seasonofchange January 13, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

heyy dear maza aagaya...
aise laga .. someone has put my thoughts into words...!!

we can judge ppl.. but wats wrong part of it is... the two terms...
Good N Bad...!!
jst like morning n evening...!!
one part of the world is waking up to mornings n other part ending the day..!!

so life hai yar.. aap sab log bhi chill karo n let us too..!!


Wishing u all the happiness around.. take care ..
keep smiling..!!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital