Coz sometimes there is no tomorrow....

I am back to India.. and the trip was okay-ish with loads of meetings, some time spent trapped in the heavy snow at Washington and some time spent in the sunny yet breezy Austin,where some insane guy crashed his plane in the IRS building next to my hotel. You might have seen it in the news. Well, the building was near my hotel.Anyways, I am alive and happy to be alive... Did I just say HAPPY? ahem! When I got to know about this incident,was pretty disturbed,so left office and realized that the building was staring at me right through my hotel room's window or may be I was staring at it. I realized how lonely I was and if I wud have been in that building across the road, by any weird chance then there'll be so many things left unsaid. Damn! I read it so many times in the daily inspirational mail forwards but it never made sense to me much...DO it now...SAY it now.. There will be no tomorrow. Now I understand some part of it. I sometimes feel why am I scared to tell so and so person that I really don't like them...what scares me..hurting someone or coming across as rude?? I stop myself from asking someone to stay back for me even when I so very much need them to just be there and listen to me...talk to me... why? I could not tell the one person I loved the most that I loved them before they left forever. Why? I kept telling myself, if not today, may be tomorrow... they will understand... I will tell them...and the DAY never came and we drifted apart. Why don't we just come out in open and say what we want to.. do what we want to... and get done with it.. this delay...this I-will-tell-you-later will not wait for me... May be some day on some weird business trip, I will disappear without a trace and so many things will be left behind... I think I should tell mom that I love her despite her asking me to lose weight n get married.That I secretly feel guilty for being mean to her when she is so patient with me...that I really do know deep down that no one can accept me for who I am more than her. I think I shud tell dad that no matter how much we disagree, I love him for everything that we argue on, for his being there with me on every step and yet pretending as if he does not care... for setting me free n leaving me alone in the crowded places so I could learn to find my way.. for letting me dream and realise some of them... I should tell my bhai-log that despite their ever-irritating habits...I adore them...and miss them more than I miss anyone when am away from home... I wish I cud tell them, they really mean the world to me and I'd kill for them, die for them or probably sell my soul to satan for them. I should tell Chaa that no matter how much I pretend to be full of attitude with him...he is the most awesome man I have ever met and I am so glad we are family. I am so much grateful to him for loving me so much. I should tell my friends how much each one of them contribute to my life and how much I miss them when am low, am happy, am funny or am just silent... I should tell them that no matter how rude, cold and inconsiderate I come across, I cherish each one of them...and feel incomplete without them... I should hug Happy and Rustam daily coz they are my best friends in their own way. OMG, there are so many things I wanna do and say...Damn! I can't write them all here..but if there is a tomorrow...I am going to say some for sure...I am going to do some for sure. and if there is no tomorrow...I know that they'd know I loved them. :) and you'd know that I loved all you special people out there too...although I dont say that too often :) So today I AM asking you to consider it for once..what if there is no tomorrow... Let's do it now..Let's say it now... chalo try kartey hain :)

30 comments:

Aevi February 24, 2010 at 3:56 AM  

do u seriously want me to get slapped or reported to HR... coz almost every chick out there draws my attention at work n i just want to tell all of 'em how sexy they are...!!!!

I would wait i think D:

Gaurav Kant Goel February 24, 2010 at 7:34 AM  

Very nice message Harshita!!Thumbs UP for this touching post. There is no tommorow and life has taught me this in a very cruel way (U know that)

Keep smiling, writing and rocking!! :))

Anonymous,  February 24, 2010 at 9:17 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous,  February 24, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

Tu na kamal di bandi aaa
Maybe banda aa
Anyways, frooti said: Alvida
And yes you are true we should cherish today's moment And live within existing moment. Kya pata kal ho na ho...

AB February 24, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Even I realized that delaying some important things and meetings with someone important can result in no meeting at all, ever. sigh!

Yes.. you are right.. Just do it now!

Unknown February 24, 2010 at 3:35 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richa February 24, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

ye sab to theek hai, magar tu hai jhalli! ye kya matlab hai likhne ka? k u'll disappear? disappear ho tere dushman! jhalli! love yah!

Priya Joyce February 24, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

You say things so beautifully..without any flowery language ..yet wat u say often touches me..makes me realize tat I too am in the same boat..
Since u have already mentioned..I guess...we shud all follow tat principle..
kya pata kal ho na ho...
tc

Shaunak Mukherjee February 24, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

You said it! Even if you think there's time, there may not be. So chalo try karte hain! :)

Anwesa February 24, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

Can I do it ? Koshish kartein hain...dekhten hey kya hota hey..

Americanising Desi February 24, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

hayyyloooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

bless you and keep smiling often like you make me smile :)

Arpit February 24, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

You are right.. :)

Lekin.. ni ho pata..

I can't tell my mummy-papa that how much i love them as i can't talk to them when um drunk.. *poor me* :P

P.S. MNIK dekhi? Nice Movie. :)

Me February 25, 2010 at 3:37 AM  

@Aevi

LOL!! :P I won't recommend that for sure...

Me February 25, 2010 at 3:38 AM  

@Gaurav

Yeah! we dont realise this thing until we really face it head-on.

Me February 25, 2010 at 3:38 AM  

@Hobo
May be banda?? :| what does that mean...

Me February 25, 2010 at 3:38 AM  

@Abhinav

Then meet them now :D

Me February 25, 2010 at 3:39 AM  

@Ashwani
Yeah!! ;) lets make a list.

Me February 25, 2010 at 3:39 AM  

@Richa
Kisi ka koi bharosa nahi... :|

Me February 25, 2010 at 3:40 AM  

@Nanhi Pari

baby, I donno the flower-waali language... :| sikhaa naa!

Me February 25, 2010 at 3:40 AM  

@Shaunak
Chalo! Try kartey hain :)

Me February 25, 2010 at 3:41 AM  

@Anwesa
*pulls u along* let's go!

Me February 25, 2010 at 3:41 AM  

@Americanising Desi

I have a wide smile too.. :D all coz of u

Me February 25, 2010 at 3:41 AM  

@Arpit
I hate SRK oye :|

Anonymous,  February 25, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

HA Ha ha...what a question.
What does banda mean.
HA Ha ha

Mads February 25, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

I loved your post.
and i love you :)

lo ji..keh diya ;)
Take care :)

zirelda February 27, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

So you got over on this side in the middle of that.

I'm sorry, but glad that you found something positive out of it.

Tell everyone as often as you can. :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital