US Diaries : Feb 8 -- Washington calling!!

So continuing with the Diaries series, here we come to another country and another trip. Since it was not as planned a trip as my trip to Leeds, it was full of mess... ahem! but then, you'd tell me.. wen is it that my life is nt full of mess?? :D :D *shrugs* Iss baar,the all-time samajhdaar in me broke the journey in two slots of 9hrs each, but ended up travelling for 26 hrs *sigh* . Endless queues everywhere - be it immigrations, check-in, taxis. Ah! Some nice gentleman-type log sat next to me in the flight from Delhi to Frankfurt and I was saved of all the trouble I have with not-so-gentlemen I usually encounter. So I slept with my mouth wide open.. ek dum mast :D :D and did not realize until the plane actually landed. Frankfurt was good, except that had to walk a lot and stand in queues there too... Munched on a lame sandwich which claimed of veggies n had a kheera for consolation bas.. huh! Goras shud learn from desis.. apna dil ek dum solid badaa hain.. nahi!! :) Khair! I met some cute kids at the airport.. helped their moms too thoda bahut.. *sigh* how much I want kids, Rabba. So there was this female at the airline counter, she made almost 75 kind of faces wen she talked.. mere se bhi zyada :O :O and it was difficult to look at her while I talked to her. Chakkar! Chakkar! Flight to Washington was really bad coz some dubai-chaap Bilal (reminds me of villains frm hindi movies) sat next to me and well, he kept referring to Coke as Pepsi and pestering me with his weird gestures :| :| khair, chaddo. And when I started thinking ki-- by gawd iss baar koi gadbad nahi huyee, I was thrown out of the immigration queue at Washington.I realized the crew gave me a wrong form. The guys at the form counter perceived me to be French :| n kept talking to me in french until some nice Obama look-alike interrupted and helped with the right form. Now, THIS resulted in a 2 hr long wait. Fir mera luggage disappeared :| Found it huddled in a corner after almost 30 mins of searching. I told myself -- AND HERE WE GO AGAIN!! ;) I managed to get a taxi to hotel and all I cud see around me was snow... I mean it was okay until I got off the taxi and started walking...umm slipping to be precise... :| :| Took me 1 hr to reach from hotel front gate to my room... My suitcase fell almost 6-7 times in snow n I slipped donno how many times.. huh! That's my hotel in the pic :D :D So the honeymoon was over before I cud bask in the awesomeness of it. Khair! I attempted to step out once aaj and no shops are open at all. :| The only help came from Pizza delivery... and people who know me, know that I hate Pizzas. But Pizza saved my life aaj ;) I have nothing else to eat.. Life is good.. yeah it is.. come on! At least am alive.. ;) Love u all and yeah! I do miss on all the blog fun aajkal.. I have no excuses for it... *hangs her head in shame* -- but promises, will be regular now.. with Diaries ;) Mast rehney ka aur fultoo jeeney ka!! Ciao! Disclaimer : All the senti sitaaras * * * are Mads ka patent.

19 comments:

Ramit Grover February 9, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

Is it physically possible for another 'human' to make more faces than you while talking? Hmmmmm...

Me February 9, 2010 at 7:28 AM  

*glares at u* -- :| :| :|

Ramit Grover February 9, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

Hehe haha! And we used to think you slipping is enough to make all the snow melt! You don't pizza eh? I don't either. But she loves it, so I kind of tag along with her. Don't really have the guts to tell her I don't like it. Sheesh, call me a spineless guy eh?

Ramit Grover February 9, 2010 at 7:32 AM  

I can totally imagine you getting thrown out the immigration queue. Poor immi. officer. God bless his soul.

So did you leave him alive? Or did he die under your "glares?"

Me February 9, 2010 at 7:32 AM  

*hi5s* hates pizzas

Well, I think you are not spineless.. U just love honestly and completely...which is hard to do.

Me February 9, 2010 at 7:33 AM  

Huh! Immigration officer ki mat poocho.. he was nice to me waisey... *winks* French samajh ke hi sahi?

Are French fat?? *wonders* i mean THIS fat...

Ramit Grover February 9, 2010 at 7:38 AM  

No, I doubt they are this fat.

*Alright, I better shut up now*

Me February 9, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

Good.. all thanks to her.. u knw wen to shut up :D :D :D

AB February 9, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

To Mr. Bald Guy and Harshi.

Will you let others to comment as well or will keep on playing tu-tu-main-main here?

Well, it's difficult to understand the pain in travelling until you suffer yourself. But looking at the snow make you feel small and alone. Anyways, we know you can come out of messes on a regular basis.

So just do it. And keep saying, all is well even if it is not but you know it will be soon! :P

Rohit Dassani February 9, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

Kya hoo raha hai yeh sab....ab washington...woh bhi bina bataye bina...anyways dont forget my chocolates this time....ok....

ok....so kids...french women. Now i guess Harishta is back!! Have a grt trip dear!!

Americanising Desi February 9, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

yaar you have no idea how much you make me envy you!
sniff sniff!

Nidz February 9, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

Jam k masti karne ka, have fun . will look fwd fr more updates...

Mads February 9, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

:P You and ur debacles :-w endless che...
u arent french !! :O hmph blind immigration officer
bilal eh ? :D
and *___* ko everyone uses :( not my trademark....it is not a patent waise :-w *boasts as she just finished an intellectual property rights internship* ;)

enjoy slipping around :| take care of ur health, and update more :D

Rià February 9, 2010 at 8:52 PM  

masti bhara post like u!! :) Well i do like Pizza btw, anyways....good to knw tht at least u hav something to eat. :)

Deepa Gopal February 10, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

Your life is full of 'Happenings'... thts nice in a way...so many wonderful experiences:)

Have a good time...

- Sugar Cube - February 10, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

"And when I started thinking ki-- by gawd iss baar koi gadbad nahi huyee, I was thrown out of the immigration queue at Washington."

lol :D sochna band kardo ki kuch gadbad nahi huyi..the moment you think of it - something or the other happens.

Arpit February 10, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

hey bhagwan..
India me mann ni lagta kya??

anyways.. tk cr.
n keep posting.. :)

Thousif Raza February 14, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

glad to know you are having 'fun'... kaun sa wala fun mat pucho :P


will be waiting for more of this 'masti' keep me posted :)


take care and keep writing...........

Butterfly Thoughts February 16, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

Have a mast time time there:-)will wait for more diaries.needless to say they are fun to read..

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital