Baby! Kyunki yeh Zindagi na milegi dobara.

I met someone yesterday. Yep! for marriage... It was all so unplanned and frankly, I was really pissed about mom arranging a meeting with someone without asking me. I somehow have lost faith in arranged marriages and people.

If I could I would have gone there with my ruffled hair look, but AD said,"Outperform". AD! if you are reading this, you are funny...really!! Outperform?? What did you think? I was going to dance atop a table in the restaurant to get married? You are weird!

Anyways, we started off with the usual "It is so awkward for me"... I almost wanted to run away from there, but then I could hear mom in my head -- "There is no harm in talking to someone". So, I gave in.

 I am thankful to this man I met for a question he asked me - "What are your plans?". I mumbled, stuttered and said, "Sorry I did not rehearse any answer for this. I have none. There is so much I want to do and I will do it all, that's all I know. Things I love to do, Things that make me happy".

OMG! I surprised myself with my response. Like really! 

I have NO plans. None at all. Wow! I am there.. I am at that place where I always wanted to be... a place where I will live only in today and not in the tomorrow. I never saw myself changing... but the change happened subconsciously and I never realized it.. Whoa!

:) I am happy... that's about it..

and as far as getting married is concerned... JMD! I am right now in the "I hate all men" state of mind :D



7 comments:

AB July 24, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

I want to meet your AD guy.

And since you hate all men, I better run off from commenting any more.

Sakshi July 24, 2011 at 11:16 PM  

Amazing! That is what I have to say :)

Lady Whispers July 25, 2011 at 12:31 AM  

I have NO Plans too darling :P

But I am glad ur happy :)

Aur wo 'i hate men' phase to sab pe aata hai...dont worry things will work as they have to :)

Unknown July 25, 2011 at 12:28 PM  

You read my thoughts and print them here!!!

Shaily July 25, 2011 at 2:46 PM  

The post was funnyy.. And I love ur blog name.. ;)

Rià July 25, 2011 at 6:22 PM  

I love the person u r...wud never want u to change a thing abt urself.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital