Madam! aapka dimaag kahaan hain?? - Part 1

Yeah! that's what I have been told for a couple of months now. Absent-minded is ME! I have become this epitome of misplacing things, forgetting important stuff and almost messing up deadlines. I have never been THIS unorganized in a long time.Sometimes it feels there is so much to do and there is no time.

Ideally, this post belongs to the Mumbai Diaries series, but I will just let it be and quote some instances when I acted all stoopid and forgetful in parts.

On my recent trip to Mumbai, I very lazily walked to the Meru Cabs counter at the airport, almost yawned at the Customer Rep there and inquired about a cab while I let my bag rest next to the glass door separating the irritating CR and me. I was amongst the very few who got the cab coz it was raining itti zor se :s 

In my usual excitement of beating the queue of 14 people at this and getting a cab, I dragged myself out of the airport with a smile on my face. It was raining too bad, but I somehow managed to get a cab after 15 mins of wait...Ummm... "Mumbai, you feel good"... 

Felt like the stars were finally in my favor coz my cabbie came right on time. I gracefully(read clumsily) walked to the cab and the moment I opened the car ka darwaaza, bells went ting-ting in my head... I forgot my bags at the Meru Counter (INSIDE THE AIRPORT). Death hi ho gayi meri, by gawd!!

I ran with all my might (I don't have too much of it u see) towards the arrival gates and this mooch-waala Policewaala waits for me there.. Ek dum filmy scene ho gaya matlap! 

Policewaala : "Madam, kidhar jaa rahi ho? Ruko". 
Me (panting) : "Woh mera.. mera bag reh gaya hain ander". 
Policewaala : *shakes head* "Aajkal ki ladkiyaan, pata nahi dhyaan kahan rehta hain". 
Me: "Bag le aaoon please, lecture baad mein de dena aap. warna aap hi laa dijiye, woh dekhiye, wahan rakhkha hain". 
Policewaala : *glares at me* "Jaao Jaldi aur lekar aao". 
Me : *sigh of relief* Bag milaa so laakhon paaye types.

Now I know when I have to stop someone from boarding a plane (if that happens in my love-story), what all I need to do :D :D

I called my friend to tell him that I lost my bag and before I could go on with the rest of the story, here's what I get to hear - "Bag mila? Gaya? Tu kuch toh theek se kiya kar". Me : *facepalm*

All in all, my reputation has gone for a complete toss. Ummmmhummm!

10 comments:

Lady Whispers July 6, 2011 at 12:39 PM  

LOL happens happens with lot of us...absentmindedness is human :D

But i love this post :) the way u narrated made me smile :)

Reputation kahi nahi gayee...i am sure ur frnds become absent minded once a while too :P

Anwesa July 6, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

LOL.

Strangely I am laughing after reading this.

P.S. : Bade dino k baad ek halka post dekhne ko mila yahaan :)

Rohit Dassani July 6, 2011 at 4:39 PM  

hehehe see if ur were not disorganized u wont get such good posts and comments!!

anyways there is always room for not yawning and keeping ur stuff intact.

do tell us some more incidents!! :) loved it!

Rià July 6, 2011 at 8:11 PM  

Lol!! He he yes it happens to the best of us...so good to c a post from u. :)

Blasphemous Aesthete July 6, 2011 at 8:29 PM  

by Gawd ki kasam, mast post thi, mera matlab hai :P

It happens with me, lots and lots of time. While I was returning from a place I was supposedly leaving and never going back, I forgot quite a lot of things there, and as the distance between me and that place grew, I remembered more and more things :P

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Blasphemous Aesthete July 6, 2011 at 8:30 PM  

P.S. But I did not tell anybody :P shh!

- Sugar Cube - July 6, 2011 at 11:02 PM  

Haaha :D Sahi :P

And this is just Part 1 ?? I wonder whats more :P

Arpit July 6, 2011 at 11:10 PM  

ha ha ha. :D

Bag nahi vo mera dil hai, dekho dekho khoye na.. :P


wo jo apne bag ke liye daud lagai na.. bus ji dil jeet liya.. isi bahane thodi jogging-shogging ho gyi ki ni?? varna aap to AC cab ke bina apne bed room se drawing room me tak ni jaate.. ;)

lovely post.. made me fultoo happy.. :)

apki aisi posts padhkar to mera soya hua sense of humor bhi jag jata hai.. :)

Happy Blogging. :)

Punkster July 13, 2011 at 7:22 PM  

"Bag milaa toh laakhon paaye"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! =D

Anonymous,  July 17, 2011 at 9:04 PM  

Hey hi.. Nice blog you've got here!
I'll visit more often :)

We can be friends if you wish to! :)
Have nice time ahead!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital