and we will sail through bayhbie :)

Sometimes it is not only about you. It is also about the people who believed in you, who have been there for you when no one was. Sometimes you have to keep your emotions and vulnerability aside to keep the faith intact and to stay honest to the ones who have been honest to you.

One of those times for me.

Dad not well. Bro struggling with his Epilepsy. Yesterday, was a bad day. I am sure things will look-up soon.
But I am done forgiving people, I am done giving chances...I am done trying to prove myself time and again. Not anymore.

This time when love or friendship comes calling, it has to be about 'ME' and not about anyone else.

I am not going to look back and commit the same mistakes again, coz after a while there is no turning back. I have come too far to look back now... I want to look ahead, I am looking ahead :)

People who never understood me, will never understand and I am not looking for any approvals anymore. I think I will just keep walking and stop letting anyone decide for me.

Need your prayers to achieve my dreams and to make sure that people I love are happy and healthy.

So, today keep me in your prayers...do me this favor :) Happy Monday to you guys!!

9 comments:

Sneha Shrivastava August 1, 2011 at 10:35 AM  

I think I understand your state of mind.I will keep you in my prayers.

Happy Monday.:)

Sakshi August 1, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

Yes, darling, you will sail through and through! :)
All my prayers and love are with you!

Arpit August 1, 2011 at 6:28 PM  

I ll pray for you. :)
n Everything will be back on track real soon. :)

Take Care!

Anwesa August 1, 2011 at 8:56 PM  

Just said a little prayer for you and the ones you love. All will be fine soon :) Take care.

Neha August 2, 2011 at 11:38 AM  

You are indeed a brave girl , everything will pass soon . TC and god bless.

Rià August 2, 2011 at 8:34 PM  

U will sail thru this...i knw it. And yes u r in my prayers!!

Kunal August 3, 2011 at 3:11 PM  

I wish you all the very best.

I am not a regular here..try to be :)

Kunal

Lady Whispers August 3, 2011 at 10:56 PM  

My prayers are always with u darling...all will be fine soon :)

And I am sure ur dreams will be all urs soon...ur my inspiration lady :)

Take care !

yamini meduri August 4, 2011 at 9:47 AM  

Definitely you are in my prayers dear..!!

I wish you have all the strength to face LIFE..!!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital