Where do I belong?



The question stares at me, and I have no satisfactory answer. I am the same person who once said "Belong to people, not to places" and today, I neither belong to a person nor to a place. I am living this sense of not-belonging so casually that it somewhere became a part of who I am.

It is like you lived your life tied through a leash and all of a sudden, you are unleashed. You were always told what to do and now, you HAVE to decide. I always thought when this would happen, I will be so happy and free. Now when it has happened, it left a feeling of emptiness, a gash in the heart which is deep.

I am like a 5yr old who's left in the middle of nowhere and does not which way to go to reach HOME. I don't know home anymore.

Is this a temporary lull or will it stay for long? I have no clue. I think it is beautiful that I don't belong though, coz now I can write my own story...tread my own path..fight my fears on my own...

Now, I can walk alone and peacefully coz I don't need to turn back and wait for someone to match steps with me. I am all by myself and I walk alone.



9 comments:

Jack March 21, 2012 at 10:14 PM  

Me,

Feelings about freedom experienced by one who lead a protected life told so well.

Take care

Anonymous,  March 21, 2012 at 10:15 PM  

Take an about turn and you will know where you went wrong. If you think you have gone wrong. If you haven't, then keep going in the same direction.

Arpit March 21, 2012 at 11:33 PM  

I logged into blogger after weeks & wished to see you here.. & found you!

So Happy To See You...! :)

peter March 22, 2012 at 1:16 AM  

walking the same Roads. Are we ? :)

Richa March 22, 2012 at 8:50 PM  

Its one of those days. Home is where heart is, they say.
IF you could, get an empty mind someday and let the heart decide where the home is :)

Lady Whispers March 25, 2012 at 3:17 PM  

I can feel you....
I feel the same that it is good i can tread my own path too...but it is tough ...I know u will find the path well and grow roses there too :)

P.S. dare you disappeared for long again :X

Sakshi March 28, 2012 at 11:39 AM  

You belong to your own self Harshi! :)
There is nothing more to it :)
I used to always try to fit in, now I don't give a fuck :)

Welcome to the freedom of being you :D

Me March 31, 2012 at 12:41 PM  

Sir,

You got me.. it is somewhat like that.

AD,
khekhe.. :P

Arpit,
Tumne pukaara aur hum chale aaye :D

@Peter

Kinda!!

@Richa
You got me!

@Lady Whispers

:) :) I am here..

@Sakshi

Thank you :)

Arpit April 17, 2012 at 4:51 PM  

Oh My God "Me".. You replied.. :) :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital