Happiness

Moments as peaceful and wonderful as these...

Me, my dog, my music, my words and my space. I sit here just smiling to myself. Silently thanking God for the life I have. Thanking God that the people I left behind, managed to acknowledge and forgive me.. Thanking God for giving me the courage to forgive some of them and a lot more. There is so much to thank for.

Last night was bad. I felt dejected, tasted some tears, embraced some music and myself...and slept off. Are we all not the same?

I like myself this way, the way I am broken one day and the other day I wake up with hope, a hope that things can be fixed and something that can't be fixed, will be accepted by me.

Sometimes, it is easy to understand how this whole life mechanism works. We are all assigned some roles, the way it is at work. My expertise is to handle things that affect me and the ones that are under my 'Area of Influence'. I cannot handle anything beyond that. There is someone else who is assigned to do that, we call him God, we call him universe or we call him names when we are down in dumps.

Point is : As human beings our role is to always embrace, be it love, change or even the lows of life and when you embrace anything,  it becomes a part of you , it is yours, you own it and then it is not scary anymore.

I donno what philosophical shit I said there.. but that's how it is. That's my motivation.

For this moment, For this 'right now', I manage to smile.. and I am thankful. Are you?

Mast raho, Dilchasp raho!!

12 comments:

AB March 31, 2012 at 7:11 PM  

You have an edge over life. You know it.

Jack March 31, 2012 at 8:45 PM  

Me,

It it so good to see such wisdom from a young lady like you. One who can understand what can be done and what is not within reach will never face failure in life.

Take care

Hirdesh Gupta April 1, 2012 at 1:45 AM  

wah wah - Mast Raho, Dilchasp raho... :) kahin to suna hai...yaad nahin ...haan...lekin mast hai...

anyhow I do not know...what actually has happened, the only thing to say is "give life a chance...and keep giving chances..."

peter April 1, 2012 at 11:14 PM  

I am thankful and you know it :)

Rià April 2, 2012 at 3:15 PM  

Absolutely agree!! And the last line so true.

Gaurav April 3, 2012 at 2:22 PM  

You know Harshita, I used to read your blogs regularly (though silently) until yr 2009 and I always thought u could be good writer. but today after a long long time reading even the first blog of urs made me realized its nothing about writing, its the way u look at life and the thoughts and ur thoughts are very very clear. U know, from yesterday evening I was feeling and was sounding very depressed because of certain thing happened to me but after reading ur blog I am feeling light and thinking positive while writing this comment. your last lines mast raho and dilchasp raho are really mast :)

Arpit April 17, 2012 at 9:59 PM  

Yo Me.. Good to read this one.. :)
I am thankful for such moments in my life whenever i realize something for my own good & get away with it! :)

Yesudeep April 22, 2012 at 6:07 PM  

You left behind a few people who never left you.
There's nothing to be proud of there. But the rest is all good and may God bless you always.

Me April 23, 2012 at 12:11 PM  

@AD
Hmmmm

@Jack Sir
I hardly practice what I preach/write :( Will keep trying though.

@Hirdu
Hey ya!! long time :) Naice msg u gave me, there

@Peter
I know.. I know

@Ria
Haina?

@Gaurav
I am so happy that reading all this idhar-udhar ki baatein wagerah-wagerah, makes u feel positive... :) I donno who you are.. but Thank You!

@Sakshi
;)

@Hari
yep!

@Arpit
:) chaaloo!

@Yesudeep
Wish you the same. May God bless you with loads of happiness, good health, love and success.

Nidz May 11, 2012 at 10:05 AM  

Quite a positive post. Yes it's right to count our blessings at times, remember the almighty and thank everyone for their contribution in our life.
Cheers darling.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital