Of men who are jerks, and women who cannot work!!

This post is dedicated to a prospective groom.You guys can stop frowning now. Yep! I had to budge in to parental pressure and meet someone ;) I am somehow feeling dejected that I could not share my blog-link with him, but considering the viability of internet, I am sure sooner or later, he will find his way to my blog.

Dear Maa-da-laadla,

First of all thanks for reaching late at the venue for our supposed 'meeting'. I was secretly smiling to myself when you entered in a grand manner, that too 45 minutes late, like a conventional Delhi ka Punjabi mard."Hum ladke waale hain, toh hum kyon time se aaye?" and not to mention, I am in love with your audacity to not even apologize to my parents for keeping them waiting. Dude, they are old and traveled 70 kms while you live 5 mins away from that damn place YOU chose. That's okay.

By the way, is that how you dress up to meet a woman you are supposed to marry? :O Even that's okay. With due respect, your elder brother is quiet a lecher. Your sis-in-law should keep him in check. Irrelevant. Nice to know that his wife is a doctor and you guys stopped her from practicing coz she is a woman. I have utmost respect for men like you. They should build a temple for you Gods.

By the way, it is absolutely fine that you don't even have enough money to order coffee for yourself and your family.Oh! don't bother, my dad paid for it. Yay!!

I have never met someone as interesting as you before.You are so cute and grammatically challenged that you don't know the basic difference between 'being traditional' or 'being conservative'. Sweet.

I understand you are traditional but frowning when I mentioned about my work-travel, was quiet a bad idea. I understand you have never left your 'maa da aanchal' to explore the world or for that matter your own country, but that does not give you the right to ask me to stop doing that. I really liked your views on women and their approach towards their careers. For example, this one :

He : "I am traditional. In my opinion a woman should not give much preference to their careers after marriage, if they do, who will take care of home?? If a woman tries to be equal to her man, that breaks homes. I think she should sacrifice her career for the same."

Me : Do you think women should work at all in the first place, being a Chartered Accountant yourself?

He : No. No. They should. After all sitting at home and watching saas-bahu soaps won't do them much good. So, for the sake of time-pass they can work.But they have to decide their priorities in life.

Me : *secretly empties the coffee on his head* Oh okay!

My dear, your stupid thought process that men should NEVER cook coz they don't need to, the woman should not travel much, coz she does not NEED to and a woman should never be in a relationship before marriage... just blew my mind.

What a saint!! I wanted to do a quick "paaye laagu" to you. 

I don't understand how can a person as well-educated as you, raised in a Metro city, holds such a shallow opinion. Accordingly to you, a romance should be "platonic" between two people else that becomes a problem in marriage. How cute!! ;)

I am amazed how you brother almost puked his coffee out when he got to know that my sis-in-laws travel, as and when, for work and holidays.

I feel sad for people like you and for the person who is going to be with you and your family. You faketards, you want trophy wives to show off -- "Humaari bahu doctor hain, MBA hain", but you won't let them LIVE or BE who they are. You people need someone to make babies for you and have sex with you for free, as per your wish.

No malice in my heart for you. But you really need to come out of that shell and look around. The world is changing. Respect your women and they will love you unconditionally.

Wish you luck with your search for THAT woman. For now, I am glad I don't have to see you again. Else my coffee, your sarr, Saar!! ;)

Mast raho, Dilchasp raho!

14 comments:

Rià June 19, 2012 at 8:42 PM  

Yes its appalling that such men still exist on the face of this earth...and believe me these ignorant beings will never change! And we r better off without them. *secretly wishes that all such men should become extinct overnight*

Jack June 19, 2012 at 9:27 PM  

Me,

My most sincere request to you, PLEASE DO NOT MARRY OR RATHER EVEN THINK OF MARRYING HIM EVEN IF HE IS THE LAST MAN ON THE EARTH.

Take care

Arpit June 19, 2012 at 10:39 PM  

akele-akele date marlo aap. :P

chalo karo aap enjoy! :D

Hirdesh Gupta June 20, 2012 at 8:48 AM  

Whoops !!! Reshmi (My wife) and I read the post together and she couldn't stop smiling & frowning at the same time...**deja vu** She met quite a few before we got hold of each other...

according to us, you have used a polite word 'jerk'...anyhow...be on the lookout...romance is soon destined to be in air ;)

Sakshi June 20, 2012 at 11:25 AM  

You actually went to meet that guy 70 kms away :O??
Wow. Okay, I am a lawyer and well, I think this is ridiculous.
You sat through all of this and not give him a slap? You could have actually slapped the brother- the one who was leching and in the typical hindi movie dialogue go "Yeh mere par buri nazar daal raha hai.."

On a much serious note, these are the kind of people who define the double standards in our society.. this is the breed that needs either a change of mentality or they need to be weeded out.
A guy who thinks that the romance after marriage should be platonic between partners should have his CA license revoked.
Ass *&%$#

Ire June 27, 2012 at 1:41 AM  

Gosh! I have the same question as Sakshi...you really traveled 70kms to meet this jerk? Lol That piping hot coffee should have been thrown over his head!

Me June 27, 2012 at 6:59 PM  

Hey Sakshi..Nikita,

If I had any clue abt his stupid thoughts, I would not even care to travel all the way.

I discovered his awesomeness only after the meeting :)

Me June 27, 2012 at 7:01 PM  

Ria,

Kahaan extinct hongey yeh.. ??
Itne saare hain.. kitne saare hain..

Jack,
Sir, I'd never think abt it even..sure..

Arpit
heh! date it was!

Hirdu
Hi to both of u.. she is a lucky woman, I say.

joie de vivre July 2, 2012 at 11:00 AM  

Nihayati bewakoof insaan hai, can't say anything more. :-)

Ash July 6, 2012 at 2:39 PM  

Ugh. Such men need to be kept at an arm's length. I pity the woman who will end up marrying this guy.

Very smartly, such people use the facade of "culture" and "tradition" to oppress women to suit their needs. AVOID.

Check out my post on the status of women in our country. Appalling stuff, and it happens in educated families. You can read it HERE

Unknown July 9, 2012 at 12:00 PM  

Awesome!
Now I have an entire blog dedicated to such misadventures. :)

Kya haal hai, otherwise? You know what, we must meet! I woould love to share the escapades I have had! :D

Me July 9, 2012 at 5:36 PM  

Akanksha, otherwise haal mast.. aap kaise hain?

Aparna (Life Takes) July 30, 2012 at 2:57 PM  

i can completely relate to this as I am seeing prospective grooms for matches too...

i have met so manynutcases , retards and chavunistic pigs who still live in 1950's and believe wives are just objects for sex or home maids

Twisted Elegance December 13, 2013 at 1:53 AM  

been there...done that...n have been trapped in a stupid marriage by my folks!! *sigh*
tho out of it now..i wish i had read ur blog a lil earlier Me!!!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital