Na haathi hain, Na ghoda hain.. wahan paidal hi jaana hain...

Sab kehte hain ki I live in fairytales... in a world that is an illusion.. *shrugs*

Frankly, I don't bother. I think any which ways, everyone is living an illusion. In my opinion, your life that is so filled with materialistic goals and all that jazz is such an illusion :)

I think my life is REAL. I am still in touch with the humane side of me...I still love people, I still smile for things as small as watching it rain..I cry at things as small as someone teasing me...I throw a fit when things don't go my way and then I take a 360 degree turn, and forget it all.

Do you do that? No? YOU MUST!!

I spent last night wide awake thinking about a million things.. with respect to my future.. my present and my past.. so much of hard-work.. that I forgot to SLEEP.. can you beat that? That was my warning bell!! I have been so engrossed in making things perfect for past one month that I forgot to LIVE for a while.. so.. this is it.

God made us all humans...coz he thought we would be one...but somewhere in this whole illusive race we are running, some of us are not as human as we should be, anymore.

I know all this preachy shit has been said 100 times at 100 hundred places before... but our memory span is really short, so someone needs to yell it out to us time and again. Today, I am doing it for me and you.

DO hell with work stress, how-to-make-more-money shit,when to get married, who to get married to and diets etc.. Go take a walk! Grab an ice-cream! Munch on bhuttas and chanaa.. and do stupid stuff.. like smiling at a cute stranger.. or just watching the serene ocean. Kyunki ek hi life hain, and I don't think ki if I make a couple of thousands more, mere ko koi special jagah milne waali hain marne ke baad..  Special yahan hain!! ABHI.. iss right now mein :P 

Isliye.. Mast raho, Dilchasp raho!! coz marne ke baad photo ke baaju mein apni salary nahi chapegi betey laal.. :D

8 comments:

Arpit May 27, 2012 at 10:27 PM  

Oye hoye.. kya baat hai..

mast ekdum rapchik post likhela hai.. :) :)

poore din ke baad ek Harshu post mil jaaye toh by god din ban jata hai.. ^_^

Jack May 27, 2012 at 10:30 PM  

Me,

Very sound philosophy for leading peaceful life. Have goals, strive to achieve those but do not let that rule your human side at all. If I am not mistaken Alexander, the Great had instructed that his hands be kept outside the coffin to show that one can take nothing along with him after death.

Take care

Rià May 28, 2012 at 1:52 PM  

I love how u talk abt the realities of life in a non preachy way...Yes one shud enjoy life on their terms and being care free is the way to be.

Sakshi May 29, 2012 at 1:40 PM  

Thank GOD, there is someone else besides me, who goes mad about the fact that there is one life, and too much stress :P
And that the stress should go to hell!

:)

Anwesa May 29, 2012 at 9:37 PM  

The last line was so dhinchak :)

Hirdesh Gupta June 4, 2012 at 12:35 PM  

Mast Raho...Dilchasp Raho...Cross post coming up :) by the evening !!!

Shubhi June 4, 2012 at 11:29 PM  

I am loving your blog:)

Your posts make for an interesting read!

Followed you
xoxo
Shubhi's Revels!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital