Change is just around the corner.

There are so many things on my mind right now. In a few days, I will make new beginnings. I am forcing this change upon me, because I want to move beyond my comfort zone and do things that challenge me. Nope, it is no mid-life crisis.

But I guess turning 30+ has its own side-effects. There are so many things that did not make sense to me earlier and now when I think about them I see clarity. I still don't think that I am anywhere close to being a grown up though.

I just hope that whatever change is coming my way, makes me a better person :)

Meanwhile, I have decided to cut-off a bit from people I have given the capacity to hurt me. I think sometimes when you give too much, it loses its importance and people stop respecting limits.

This is time, I take a step back and spend some time turning inwards. Loving myself.

Need good wishes. Hope you guys are all doing awesome.

Mast raho, Dilchasp Raho!!

1 comments:

Hirdu November 5, 2015 at 8:12 PM  

aha...after a long time...

30+ will bring in new set of awesomeness around, just keep doing newer things, one only needs to keep answering 'when was the last time, you did something for the first time ?' and have answer within the reach of a month.

So if anytime, your answer is beyond the month, take a break and stop getting older. enjoy the 30+ zone, it solves much of life and keeps it sorted.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital