Nasal and Oral Truths :)

WARNING: This is not another Male-Bashing Article. Readers should understand that the blogger is just trying to share her experiences.( Not her fault if most of them are bad...turning into worst) :) It may sound really fussy but I cant stand few things in people. I think most of the women cannot but well, I am not in a position to generalise on this issue. What inspired me to write on this is a Telugu guy I met during my trip to HK. He happens to be in my team now :( I met him on day1 and he came across as a simpleton and frankly I did not think beyond that until Day5. Day5: We, the team had to sit pretty close touching elbows due to space crunch in the bank, being the only female I had the advantage of sitting at the corner so only one elbow touching mine til day 4...lol...until I had to switch seats with this T-Guy(read telugu guy). I am not trying to be region-biased...just a lingo u see...Anyways, so i was surrounded by 2 guys one on my left and T-guy on my right.Now.2 elbows touching mine... he he... I am turning to a sleazy writer at times...watever! These guys used to go for a smoke and then I had to bear the smells until they disappeared thru ventilation when they spoke to each other....ah! I was sitting in the middle... :( An idea struck me. I got them chewing gums so atleast i could avoid the smell, I never knew I will become a live example of what we read in class 3( Apney pairon pe khud kulhaadi maarna). He chewed it with his mouth wide open making sounds...yucks!! I hate people who make noises while eating/chewing...ah! I had to bear it for 8 hrs...that day and evryday 8 hrs frm then onwards as he got inspired by the idea of chewing gum. I somehow adjusted with the help of my iPod to this sound. But then, what do I see he keep picking his nose 24X7 in office...yuck!! that was pathetic i tell u....I remember how my bhai laughed out loud when I told him over the phone..he was like sahi mila tujhey...tu bahut particular hain naa inn sab baaton mein...uhuh! Cant tell u how I managed...I feel funny now.. But it was pathetic... Moral of the Story: Never offer chewing gums to guys, u may never know when it can become a weapon of mass destruction for others....ofcourse the credit goes to Noise Pollution....!!

8 comments:

Aevi April 1, 2008 at 12:06 AM  

madam zee madam zee this is for both the entries...

hahahaha u r goin to have a hard time with me. I love to teach kids picking nosy as their folks get irritated at this and m goin to do the same with your kids too hehehehe and I never knew that you are turned off when men fashion a mush lolzz tht was funny. hey lets go to UAE n pay a visit to uncle jee i'd love to spend time with tht crack head.. l love such people ;-)

Sinner April 1, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

I m sure, you do swts!!Wish you meet a nymphomaniac auntiji soon on one of ur trips ;)

Unknown April 1, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

Hey trust me even i have gone through the same and it was a T guy . :-)

Megh@dPractitioner April 1, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

Aftr reading ur blog and comments let me first thank god that i hv never met wid such a guy or gal .... except Harshu ...!!!!!
Jokes apart ... It was a real fun reading this fun ... tooooo gud...

Anonymous,  May 11, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

This post reminded me of a harrowing experience at the dinner table., had felt like it wud have been a better experience to share the table with animals.

Wish I cud jus fwd this to the never tiring chimneys!

VagaBond January 1, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Ohh fck seriously???
Shud hav told him right on his face!!

Anil Sawan January 2, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

lol, hw did i mis this post :) my condolences :)

SOCH... April 25, 2011 at 1:51 AM  

Well it is really an annoying thing when someone makes sound while they eat or chew gum...

i dnt knw if it is gud or bad, bt i do tell dem that u do make sound when u chew... :P

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital