10 things I hate about you...


Dad says - "Everyone has to fight their own battles and when you rely on someone to help you, you have to wait, and when you wait and they don't turn up, you leave it all in despair. You lose a battle without even putting up a fight"

Yeah right!! I agree. Been there, seen that.No sob story, people! No sob story! ;)

It is okay che! When you need them the most, people leave...coz they are there to teach you a lesson. Never Trust. Nopes. Never trust anyone but yourself.

I never understand why is it that when I need to talk...no one has time to hear me out...and let me be...How do I find time for people then? *shrugs* I really donno ;)

- I hate people who make fake promises of being there and that they care for you... wherein all they are looking for is what the mystery is all abt?

- I hate it that I don't have the courage to say so many things to people...but then again...what you can't say...you can write...

- I hate it when someone cracks fat jokes in front of me...frankly, it disgusts me...Yeah! I know, you never realize it coz I never show it.

- I hate it when I call up friends and they all are busy but when they call me - I am always 'at your service' even if I have an imptt project stuff going on.

- It hate it when I want to talk about something serious about me and then people cut me off.

- It does hurt when someone calls me self-obsessed :P I really do feel bad. I donno what that means really..and even n if I am THAT.. I don't like to hear it.

- I hate it when you say you pinged me coz you wanted some time-pass, mood upliftment -- sorry, it makes me lose all my respect for you.

- I hate it when you tell me that we are friends only so we could share happy stuff virtually-- ;) I am not your Joker sweetheart...to make you smile subah shaam.

- I hate it when you pretend to be a friend n show all ur fake concern n care and when it really is needed, you are BUSY ;) haah! Gimme a good reason. Frankly, I never asked for your help in the first place until you took over the responsibility of taking care of me.

- I hate it when you show me that fake sympathy of yours over my life. You know what? Keep it back in your pockets...will help you win some chick!

- I hate it when you feel sorry for me coz I am single... Please don't. I am better off without jerks like you or jerks that you are dating.

- I hate it when you think you have the right to treat me the way you want to, you can shut it off on my face and then come back to me n crack jokes as if nothing happened, without even apologizing. I lost all my respect for you. I will help you always but my heart is just not into you anymore.

Watever... I really don't care...seriously... I may feel bad for a day or so...like am feeling today...and then I will forget about it. I have seen enough shit in life... ;) Even if you give me some more... I can take it... but when it gets too much...am gonna throw it all back on your face, sweetheart...really.

Dear God, Please I don't need to meet any more fakers for atleast a year...else I will never be able to trust again.. Your choice sweets... *shrugs* Coz you have to answer mom... ;) The ball is in your court,honey! :P

17 comments:

Anonymous,  April 11, 2010 at 5:49 AM  

Love all continues...

Shalini April 11, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

Been there...still there.

Tensor April 11, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

Didnt know its that difficult to differentiate between the people who fake it and people who actually care.. but as far as i feel, soon you learn to not depend on anybody..

Anyway, good luck for next one year.

Harini April 11, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

Going thru the friend related stuff. I m now inspired to right my own i hate u stuff :P. It sucks doesnt it when people expect you to be there for them but turn their back when u need them?

Americanising Desi April 11, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

oh i so totally those 10 and more - you echo my feelings and at this moment you have scratched some old hates to the surface - whao!

but you are a strong gurl and you sure know how to make your mark! :D

Rià April 11, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

hmm....can so identify with this post!!its like me writing it.

Thousif Raza April 11, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

you have voiced many opinions of my heart itself harshita.... you know someone has said... life is best leaned the hard way.... cause only then you understand its true meaning....

welll you learned a lesson hard way.. good... you now know what trust is all abt... everything will be all rgt girl... just give it time.... and trust gain, cause you never know... you may lose that special someone otherwise :)


take care and keep writing.......

paramveer April 11, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

hey hi! u have given me some idea thx! i'l write an article...10 reasons y sm1 have to like me :)

n dnt feel sry abt life.trust is the key and it can only be done on few number of ppl!... :)

GinGer April 11, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

Harshita harshita.....harshita...

I read ur blog everytime..and this time it has made me love it...coz each and every point u have written is something ive been wanting to write for 3 days now...Some ppl are just so mean...i feel something similar has happnd to both of us...i want to write to you...i want to chat with you..i want to talk ..to you...plz pass on ur email id...and i want u to read my blog once...coz i have a feelnigthat my latest post is something i really want to share with you.... please add me gmail...if ur dere... neha.pallod@gmail.com...

Arpit April 12, 2010 at 1:12 AM  

Oh-No..
Don't hate it.

Just Fuck It n Forget It.. :|

Kedar April 12, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

I totally agree and implement the last point you mentioned.. except the fact that "I will help you later"... "If you insult me or shut it off on my face and come back cracking jokes as if nothing happened, you secure a position in my blacklist.. and the next time you need any help from me..., hnh... f*ck off..!!"

Nidz April 12, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

looks like all those line was just for one damn person!!!

Aevi April 13, 2010 at 2:24 AM  

hahaha... thts more thn 10. u r full a hatred :D

HaRy!! April 13, 2010 at 2:49 AM  

I hope god certainly grants and fulfils yur wish

Aditya Nandode April 15, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

hmmmm.......U sound so angry! Almost, show ur face and i will scratch it to bits angry! WoW! its life at its best, is it not!

SOCH... April 25, 2011 at 9:54 PM  

hmm... formular is simple... DTA (Don't Trust Anybody...)
never expect...

but still be human... stay dere for evryone if u can... becoz u r gud... a gud human... and y u change becoz others r bad... help if u can... listen if u can but neva expect or believe dat some1 will b dere for u...

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital