PMS- Pathetically Messy Series...

Well medical science says PMS is natural and to an extent not-curable..You can just ease it..For them it is Pre-Menstrual Syndrome..I call it PMS my way...it really is a painful mournful series of events..Every month when the clock is about to tick....Mr. PMS comes calling(Why Mr.??? mmmm well men r trouble so is PMS)...I still have no explanation why I get cranky..irritated and absolutely unreasonable..I hate it when I am like this and people tell me..Uh! Lady I knw its the bad time of the month...Darn it!! Bad time..They tell me Bad time!! Ah!! it is just too pathetic..But I find it funny a lot many times...I mean the mood swings are weird...I end up loving the person I started hating in the morning..haha...I donno..Its soooooo weird...and I end up fighting with people for stupid reasons.. I have this theory...The only person who can stand ur PMS is ur true friend...coz it can never get worst than this..Well so a friend in PMS is a friend indeed... :) When I first started feeling so, I was like ah! Now wats this..I am ok with the monthly celebration but why this..is it ok..or am I actually getting too stressed and uncomfortable with myself...haha..I am sure a lot many women have faced it...Sooner...I realised, its not just me but almost 95% of the women I knw.. I have just two PMS frenz...Archi..and the another one doesnt prefer to be named...both of them have been there with me thru this rocky-trail...Archi and Me both get damn messy when PMS come calling...We r ready with our boxing gloves to hit sum1 hard... I have spent almost a month reasearching on it...internet ofcourse has been a boon.. No one has the answers...the satisfying ones..they say eat this..do tht...man!! nothing helps..I suggest..get PMS frenz..and vent ur anger sumwhere...I think the theory is that women tend to be a lil scared to express their anger,disagreement and disappointment in ppl and life..so PMS gives them freedom to be as nasty as they can get...Well the fren who doesnt prefer to be named..has been subjected to a lot from me...I am thankful....But I donno how long both of them will stand me...There is a lot to be written in this section..But I am not the one to suggest anything..all i can say is let it pass..just a phase..and get sum PMS frenz.. :) Or buy a pillow and try punching hard... Rest Will edit later..grrrrrrrr...I am cranky...PMS cums calling..ah! ;)

2 comments:

Mads January 15, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

i hunted out ur previous posts to see how u used to write before :P
and am glad i found this post
that too when im chumming!!!
mummyyyyyyyyy :((
i dont hv any PMS friends and its so irritating when they get pissed when i keep cribbing and i cant move around much and im not my bubbly lively self :(
Mr. PMS sucks!! :(( [i loved the reason why u wrote Mister for PMS]
:D :D

Mogambo February 28, 2010 at 3:21 AM  

well since i can't empathize i'll stick with sympathies :P

i'm loving your blog..

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital