Auntiji : The next diva in town

Well...this is not a confession-oriented piece of writing...I dedicate this post to the Auntiji who stays next door....well her kitchen door open towards my room window....Her fascination with music n that too sultry songs has almost pissed me off...I myself, am a music buff but then...i cant enjoy at the expense of others when it comes to making then bear my voice....I can imagine her dancing to the song thts playing right now....and wow! when she sings along...Kaatey nahi kat-tey yeh din yeh raat.....and then she goes along I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and then god! I am like someone pls stop her....puhleese... Trust me...I am going to hold a morcha against all these Indian Idols and music-reality shows...Ahum! Okay, I understand they mean promotion of music....but Auntiji is preparing to be an Indian Idol(seems to me)... So while the Beedi Jalaayi ley is playing on the background you can peep in and see she is dancing with a kadchi in her hand...doing all those pelvic thrusts...and typical tapori steps...one thing for sure...if not Indian Idol she can go for some dance based shows... :) So until the omellette in the pan jalofys...she is jalaaofying beedi and singing to it..uhuh!!... The irony of the whole story is, I never understand how to talk her out of this....coz she is like 13 yrs older than me...but she hates it if you call her aunti....she is like....call me didi,harshita!! I am just 13 yrs older than you...he he..with my mouth wide open..i say yeah JUST 13...watever...no matter if I have to call her didi,bhabhi aur aunti(all the call-names courtesy Ekta Kapoor Soaps)...i have to ask her to practice her music skills somewhere else but not in her kitchen.... God! I donno if this is a post enuff...but she is getting on my nerves now...before her choice of songs kills me....i have to think abt shifting base to office rather than wrking frm home... As if Ekta Kapoor was not enuff...now we have reality shows to motivate our auntijis....For the time-being I would say Auntiji stick to the gossip that you are really really good at...For Music we have some other contenders...(well there is one auntiji on the other side too)..he he...

2 comments:

Megh@dPractitioner February 4, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

I have gone through this post and found some loop holes ... last para was written out of its way ...it shld have come some whr in b/w 2nd one...also "she is dancing with a kadchi in her hand"looks so unreal ....even if its real ...innovation is missing... and d feeling for same crossed my mind once again at "(all the call-names courtesy Ekta Kapoor Soaps)..." sentence..
some of the "uhuh!!..."sounds look awkward...
All in all not a bad blog... could have been better..!!!

Sinner February 4, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

Thanks Megha ji...I am missing our Shubra Mam today....yaad hain? yaar mainey unkey desk pe ek baar grasshopper chod diya tha 12th mein..duster ke neechey..hehe..woh bhi aisey hi kehti thi...toh samajh lo ab...ha ha ha...jokes apart.,.thnx for reading the blog atleast finally...keep commenting...

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital