A Thank You note of its own kind.

Itz yet another chilly night and I walk down to my place after a long walk thinking about all that happened, the if's, he but's, the how's and the wat's. One thing for sure, I am telling myself, its really really hard to forgive people. As my dad told us when we were in Grade 1 in school, " Maaf karney se koi jhukta nahi aur naa hi maafi maang-ney se" - One does not lower himself by saying sorry or by accepting one. Yes he told me this and I have seen him following it but to me, it always was difficult to accept this theory. Everyone comes across the buggers in their lives, I am no big exception :) I have had my share of some. And today when I walk back home I am wondering if they actually meant to be this way. Well watever, I believe they helped me grow a lot, what if none of them were there. Life would have been so tasteless. I would not have learnt to get hurt(physically,mentally,emotionally and financially) and move on. My encounter with the real-life as we call it started a little early. I am not going to go in the details as thats not a concern anymore, what matters is they made me a better person and they pissed me off...that too quiet a lot of times :) But I look back and see myself going places just coz of those people: The account's officer in skool who made me stand in the strong sun for not being able to submit my skool fees,the classmates who teased me coz I was timid and inferior, the maths and physics teachers who told me I will do nothing in my life,my ex-best fren who conspired against me almost getting me half-dead, the guy in the coaching who said I am finished and have no future in technology, the neighbours who banned me coz I was not a rich kid, the relatives who treated me with pity, the college mates who made fun of me everytime my name was called on again for fee-issues :), the friend turned foe who harassed me a lot, the leturer who threw me out of the class ;), the very special pair of frenz who let me down when I needed them the most blaming me for being too emotional ( Arent humans supposed to be sensitive to others??) and yeah! not to forget when THEY said ," She is finished and she can never stand back on her feet again". I somehow felt no fury towards them that very moment. I felt so thankful towards them and I felt so lucky I found them as if they would not have been there. I would not have realised how special I am and what do I hold in me. I take this opportunity to thank everyone who left me alone when I needed the most and have actually kicked me hard in the worst of times for making who I am. No offences meant guys... but I still cannot forgive some of you. I am sure some Art of Living will do it but then I sure can be thankful to all of you for the kind of indifference and insensitivity you have shown towards me. I am not the one who would try and avenge for things coz I have plenty to do guys...and now when your hard-work has got me here. I need to work harder. :) And for you the chosen ones, I would say we will settle scores someday as I have just found few more like you. So I have to gear up for some new learning sessions u see... ;) Well, In short, for some of the readers of this blog who usually ask me about it...: "Whenever someone kicks you hard in the hardest of times, turn back and say Thank You. You have helped me enuff to luk back and smile at you"Aha! and not to forget I will definitely See You Laters!! he he We will think about forgiveness later but for now its the Thanksgiving Day. :) P.S. Cant help being an extremist, I am born punjabi afterall....

6 comments:

http://gshanky.wordpress.com February 12, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

nice entry:)
u can send it to Times Of India-Life for 'Soul Cry'

It seems u ve written with a mind full of emotions as reflected by some spelling mistakes (no offence meant) :(

My admiration for your writing skills goes back to my 'Farewell Diary' and this entry has just increased it.

Well subject is good and i think at least 90% reader can relate it to their life. It happens everywhere & around everybody in some or the other way.

Just Move On!!

Sinner February 12, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

Well yeah thanks ;) I did stumble on a lot of emotions while writing this...he he...but it has been pure fun writing abt it...

Aevi April 1, 2008 at 12:02 AM  

...but I still cannot forgive some of you

Whoaa I agree and I loved this part. Be the best always be it (best)friend or (best)enemy. The real pleasure in life is to kick back aint it?

Sinner April 1, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

Ask me!! Indeed,itz pure fun to hit when n where it hurts the most...I aint no saint :)U gotta pay for wat u do...say wat??...lol

soumya.... April 1, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

real gud one der!!! today...i just realized..i hav a company!! ;) n dat am not alone...i always thought y such things happen to me only wen my oders frns said- "saare namoone tereko hi milte hain yaar"....but yes...wen i look back at it..i do feel..the "buggers" have made me stronger n better!!so..thnx to dem..n thnx to u for writing it down...

cheers!!

SOCH... April 25, 2011 at 1:26 AM  

Well Said... i agree with your dad that we need to learn to forgive...
becoz like u said, dey make us strong..
its either u sit nd cry for being cheated or ignore them and work your way ahead... let your work and achievements speak for u... :-)

God bless... all d best...

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital