Things are not always what they seem to be...

Bahut zor shor ke saath I promised a post on HOW TO SHOO A POTENTIAL GROOM away, sadly it will have to wait till next time... Hmm... wondering why?? Well, there are more bizarre things as compared to THIS. Newspaper is my favorite breakfast...now don't imagine me, eating up all the papers... I mean, I love reading newspapers like 85% of hindustani population and the news items fascinate me, shock me and at times trouble me. Like today's headline did. It talked about HC panel's findings that 19 yr old Ishrat (in picture) was killed as a part of the fake encounter... You know what I felt the very moment I read it... I wanted to catch hold of all the officers who were involved in it and burn them alive... (Okay! I know I get hyper... par it is justified). Just for the sake of promotions and some medals they killed 4 innocent people... By gawd! mere dimaag mein bas ek hi baat aati hain... yeh log kahaan jaakey bharengey yeh saarey paap... I sometimes feel scared that who knows someday it can happen to someone I know... what will I do then?? Will I just sit-up and watch all the shit happening quietly or will I do something to change it all?? I think I would choose the latter... better to die fighting for justice than witnessing this crap... I am pretty agitated... how about abducting the officer's kids and killing them?? haan... huh! But then, we are not that big the devils... I truly wish that everyone who kills innocent people like this, burns in hell and gets rotten till they are alive... I feel disgusted right now... seriously... Rabba!! hum sabki band bajaaney ke liye agar aapkey paas time hain toh aisey bandon ka kuch kyun nahi kartey... Next in the line of troublesome stuff was this one liner - 'Only whores choose partners'. I was busy guessing who cud have said that, when I saw an old man's pic next to the news-piece.He is some moral police for a village and community called 'KHAP'. So, Sunny now you know that all the shit they show in TV serials is not that fake... According to this cruel-man(I wud not take the pains of calling him GENTLEMAN), no woman has the right to choose her partner and ofcourse nothing like same gotra marriages. Kitna time hain inn logon ke paas, sahi mein. They call it protecting their honor... Honor by killing the couples who marry in same gotra, by killing women who dare to speak... Fine. No decent language now. I SPIT ON THEIR HONOR-STORY, BULL-SHIT. Yeah! I am angry... so wat... I am just done with this crap of honor and moral policing. I am done with this shit of fake encounters and innocent people being killed... Theek hain, I know I cannot catch these morons by collar and punch them on their face... but I, for sure, can write about it... share about it... and I did just that. SHAME ON Former city police commissioner K R Kaushik, JCP (crime branch) P P Pande, suspended DIG D G Vanzara, then ACP G L Singhal, and ACP N K Amin who planned this encounter for their selfish motives. SHAME ON Mahendra Singh Tikait, the Chaudhary of KHAP community for stupid moral policing. Guys, some day, your past will catch up with you and each one of you will pay for it all...if the findings are true. And of course, Mr. Narendra Modi, do you have anything to say abt it?? I know Mom, Gals should not swear :) but then don't you say good human beings don't harm others... This one is a fair deal here!! P.S. I wonder why these days my posts are more about Jagruti and Revolutions. May be, I have started seeing the world as it is... and not with rose-tinted glasses. Good for me. For news items discussed : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/news/india/Ishrat-encounter-fake-Probe/articleshow/4984450.cms http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/news/india/Only-whores-choose-their-partners/articleshow/4984378.cms

31 comments:

Rià September 8, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

that is totally disgusting....sometimes i feel like fleeing from here coz of such shit that keeps happening from time to time! And trust me we cant change things even if we want to coz the whole system is like this. Its abt changing mind sets which is difficult to do in a heavily populated country like India.

Anonymous,  September 8, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

Ek jaaga Jag jaaga - Those were the days.
Sab jaage Jag jaage - Need of an hour.

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ September 8, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

**Newspaper is my favorite breakfast**

I loved that line!!
ANd yeah I completely agree with your post.
Its our life and who are THEY to decide our future?

Americanising Desi September 8, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

india pakistan, it all has the same story!

wonder where we actually trace our roots from, the gutter maybe?

what do you think?

i am seriously yucked by such madness...
and madness is too small a word :(

- Sugar Cube - September 8, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Volcanic post!

When you say you wanna burn such ppl alive & that its justified..I completely agree with that ! Its not at all hyper.I feel the same when I read such things.

So many horrible things.Yes, what all can we do ? But writing bout it time to time & sharing reminds us that there's still something we can do!

NR September 8, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

U have really raised some interesting points and i think u are protesting in the way u can at the moment...thats great!!
What ever happens its all because of the society...its the reflection of it. It they who chose the values and norms. Its tough to fight against them but never impossible. Corruption too is an integral part of a society and a major shareholder in politics!!

Nice post ...very well said!!
Keep blogging!!

take care!!

mysterious gal September 8, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

you know what i love these activism posts so much :) saari tension udha ke the activist in me rises and i love it :)
i have been so off the blogville that i look for a refreshing change when i read ur post :) and love it :)

As far my reactions are concerned you know it........i hate those ppl who go abt killing innocent ppl....seriously they have no work left and no conscious...they entered police to save us and see what r they doing killing ones they r suppose to protect......kalyug seriously!

Moral policing ki to baat hi na kare...i feel like abusing till nth time such ppl (:P) khud to koi dud ke dhole hai nahi bus humpe hukum chalana hai....hadh hai!

Loved ur post sach me :)

AB September 8, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

You are hot!



everyone should be about these kind of news!

Unknown September 8, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Even I read those news articles :(
The world is becomming a shittier place day by day

I really cant imagine what Ishrat's parents would be going through,since that day:(

It is just too much...For pitty issues, you would find all the politicians fighting and discussing in newsrooms but for matters like these, they are too buzy to resolve things...And the police, I better not open my mouth about them.Everyone knows. I had an encounter with a policeman once,and I would rather not share it here...Disgusting people.

'Only whores chose their partners'
If these kinds of things are still happening then I really dont know wt to say.Now that this has been covered in national news, Y cant those mantris do anything abt this? Y not put a check on wt these ppl are upto.Maybe they are involved too,,,having their share of the pie by getting their votes...How else can those deaths go un-noticed and how else can the police say that they have no idea abt wts going on.BULLSHIT

Arpit September 8, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

Fake Encounters n Murder of innocent people is the same old story which happens again & again..
& I think there is no way out as well...

Sneha Shrivastava September 9, 2009 at 6:39 AM  

paisa, naam,shohrat kash ki yeh sab na hota.:(

Priya Joyce September 9, 2009 at 7:41 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Priya Joyce September 9, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

someday someone will come who'll encounter all these policemen who kill such innocent ppl in fake encounters......ufffff

well abt the old cruel...man...watever..i'd say tat aaj kal i dun feel angry for them..bast unki iss mental condition pe taras aata hei...

bhagwaan hi kuch kar sakta hei inka..
......

Mustaf September 9, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Only for these kind of people, there shd be a judgment day and punishment after this life, as i believe only one lifetime is not sufficient for such heinous crime.

And the sad part is if I remember correctly, this Banzara is already behind the bars for Sohrabuddin fake encounter case.So, this is not something new to him, and GOD knows how many such incidents he is involved in, those just could not see the light of the day!!!

Nidz September 9, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

India could have been so much better.. and it cud happen if we make it happen.
yesteday evenign i was sakingin rain for an hr. no taxi wanted to go my way. they were nt even obeyign the traffic police.
Jaha they shud use power they dont or jahan they are not suppose to use power they boss around with the tag :i m the police, Jhayada shaan patti Kiya toh JAil main daldunga"

divsi September 9, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

jaago re jaago re...dats y i love the tata tea campaign...amazin post.. n i agree wid u cent percent!:)

n yeah the shit they show in tv serials is REALL not REEL...the karol bagh stuff is so bloody rite!:)

tc gal n hats off!

Amrita~Ams September 9, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

ladki...........bohoot din ho gaye tujse chat kare huye...mil chat pe...check up karna hai..:P
change ho gayi tu toh..

but a nice post :)
seriously re..all these news sucks

LifeSmiles:) September 9, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

nice post....
Some people are not human being they are just animals :(
There is a different perspective too!! Same nonsense stuff used to happen earlier too but now becoz of media (atleast they write one or two useful news) we are able to get these news...and government is bound to take measures otherwise public will question them.

Arjun September 10, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Wats left to say?? U said it all....

How cruel a person can be to KILL innocent ppl.... Wats being fed into their shitty brains?? God... Hope all these non-sense stops..

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Zeba September 10, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

Its sad out there. It really is. Good for you though. To see the real world

Mads September 10, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

Most of the people admit when such incidents take place, they would rather walk away than stay and help out or make a difference.
So it's actually awesome when you say u will stay there and reach out.
count me in :)i know law padh nahi hun aur lawyers corrupt hote hai and all that jazz but i swear i cant see injustice happening in front of me. i might become a terrible lawyer but not at the cost of letting a murderer or rapist go scot-free! :O

nice post. wake up call kinda post.... :)

Thousif Raza September 10, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

you have a surprise on my blog, hope you like it, cya soon


take care and keep writing...........

zirelda September 11, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

Change only comes when someone cares enough to create the change.

Or possibly, change only comes when staying the same becomes too uncomfortable.

As always, you write with passion which is a very good thing.

It is nice to read you again Harshita.

Thousif Raza September 11, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

really harshita i dont know how these guys sleep at night with so much guilt, i mean i once stole 5 rupees when i was 10 and i couldnt sleep till i had said the truth with my mom.....

really these guys dont have a conscience, just like vampires, no soul at all, they just want blood
and abt the 'whores choose partners comment', then that makes him a man whore rgt!!!!



some people just have shit in thier head really, uuggghhhh i hate this materialistic world


excellent post ya, i still feel sad for the family, my god un par kya beeti hogi, may god help them find peace



take care and keep writing..........

Ekam September 11, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

Hey there's an award waiting for you. Check my blog:)

Unknown September 13, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

vanished???
Hope all is finw at your end dear.Tk cr

Deepika September 15, 2009 at 1:02 AM  

I am with you girl!
Mil kar maarenge inhe!!

Butterfly Thoughts September 15, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

Hi Harshita

I just stumbled by your blog by chance. Read quite a few posts. You write really well and seem to be vibrant and jolly . Your post did make me smile. I read in one of your posts that you want to make people smile around (aug 2- moment of realization). Keep writing. Infact I so much wanted to read your post after I finish one,but coz in office I was not able to do that so much I copied your post in my my outlook mail and read it:-P ab recession ke time pe risk nahin lena chahti thi and tumhara post bhi padhna chahti thi. They are too good.Keep it up keep smiling. Hope someday I cud also write some funny and happy posts from my heart.

Thousif Raza September 15, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

harshita missing you, hope everything is all rgt with you, be back soon k, take care

Anish Patel July 6, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

Ishrat, would-be Modi assassin, was an LeT fidayeen: Headly (http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ishrat-wouldbe-modi-assassin-was-an-let-fidayeen-headly/642435/)

Ishrat was to kill Modi: Headley (http://news.in.msn.com/national/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4115029)

Anish Patel July 6, 2010 at 2:22 PM  

It is true that there is a culture of fake encounters in our country but we also know that these encounters are mostly done with the people who has some links with terrorists or has involvement in unlawful activities. Many times police personal try to make justice themselves without any court of jude. Constitutionally we can say it is illegal but in this age it is the demand of time because no traiter can be hanged till death due to some so called secular politicians in our country.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital