Nasty Post

So many things happening at the same time. My head,  my heart and my body just cannot take it right now.

I am stressed... naah! over-stressed... :| 

Things are just not falling into place all of a sudden... I feel over-burdened...pressed for time.. .weird...cranky..

The people I thought will understand me are acting so weird... I really can't recognize this...

Another thing is : I hate it when someone tries to be all mahaan with me and make me feel that I crib to them subah shaam and they are sweet souls who just listen to me coz they are forced to.

I did try to share some part of my life with people, tried to open up to some friends... But like I have been saying always.. this is BULLSHIT.

Everyone wants to share your happiness or be with you when you are all happy, funny and pepped up... Nobody cares for you when you are down and low..I KNOW THAT..

I am not going to trouble you with any shit anymore... if I ever did.. and you think I did... 

Let us share only happy stuff.. let us be happy happy frenz... coz it is better to know that you will not be there from the very beginning.

I am stupid!! I should not have even tried to talk about myself...

Bloody, no one gives a shit.. No one really does..

Yes! I know everyone has problems...I know everyone faces tough times.. and I am not comparing your problem to mine.. or mine to yours... May be I am not tough enuff for mine... and you are great enough for urs.... but let's get it straight... I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT MYSELF ever again to any so called friend...


Coz, bullshit.. no one cares...

Dah! I am too nasty... am I not? *shrugs* Disown me!! I don't care... 

I'd rather be alone than suffer time n again... *Hibernates*

Hate me for this!

23 comments:

Mads May 6, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

ok :-w
hugo >:D<
coz people suck :-w
and u know it :-w

Foodie Girl May 6, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

Awwww >:D< u need this :)
ppl do suck :P dont worry
But u rock thats imp >:D<

Anonymous,  May 6, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

She knows how to be a good blog writer. Claps.

Dhanya May 6, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

you couldn't have expressed things better... i hope you feel better soon... *hugs*

Yamini Meduri May 7, 2010 at 12:32 AM  

A small lesson i learnt in the last one year after coming to Pune from hyd...here it goes...

"Never expect anything from anyone...else you cant accept any one.."

so dear chill, everything would be fine..!! I know how it feels wen u have no one...as i am experiencing now..but things wud get better....not that life would turn positive..but we would get stronger everyday...!!!

come on girl...now smile..!!!

paramveer May 7, 2010 at 4:35 AM  

hy i still believe there are some ppl with whom u can share anything! and it always feel better to share things with those ppl. and u know wt, u cant share everything with everyone..only 1 or 2 ppl,the true friends!

and yes, madhri says right! :)
"Never expect anything from anyone...else you cant accept any one.."
i myself undergone through the whole damn senti process *hugs*

ki May 7, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

I care.

Have nothing else to say to you sweetheart. :-*

Rià May 7, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

Hugs dear!! I suppose u hav come across some really nasty ppl i suppose. And no u are not nasty, ppl around u are. Hope u r feeling a little less stressed now.

Priya Joyce May 7, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

take a deep breath calm down...

and yehh..harshiii....akka the queen of optimism cannot be like ths :)

u know thngs r gonna be fyn...haina??

take cr...n tight hugzzzzz :))

Arpit May 7, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

inna gusaa.. :| *achi baat nahi hai*

vaise agr koi itna panga le hi ra hai na.. to uski tabi faad do yar.. :)

nai to char peg la ke.. itni senti maaro ki banda vahin mar jaye.. :P

i wish that everything ll straighten up for you.. :))

Nidz May 7, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

harshi. it must be wrong ppl whom u sharing.. tehre are some true souls who wil hear u not just for heck of it, cuz he care, they wan to knw wht happened and they too wanna help u holding ur hand sharing ur sorrows.
just pick the right true fren. world wil b better n u shall crib no more.
baki jaye bahad main
yu duniya badi jalim hai mere dost

Sakshi May 7, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

All ears babes. Maybe you will relate to my latest post too. Time I think is generally in a bad mood with everyone these days.
This too shall pass. * hugs * And love.

Aditya Nandode May 8, 2010 at 2:57 AM  

I agree with you! Except for one small detail.
"No one gives a shit!" Well yes! Its a nasty thing to give!
But on serious note, no one really cares. :(

Sh@s May 8, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

Hope ur feeling better now after that outburst. Speak dear we are all ears.

Aditi..............:) May 8, 2010 at 5:22 PM  

Super expressive post!! I am sure you must have felt a lot better after writing this one!! the Jab We Met funda really works!! :)

Hope you are well by now...take care :) Good times will come!

Anonymous,  May 9, 2010 at 4:15 AM  

Hey dear...
Whats the matter? We all care for you...really..
You know thats the beauty of your writing:)You make us involved:)
At least for my part I feel I need to empathize with you even when I wasnot in touch with you for such a long time...buck up girlie:)I know you have it in you!I want you to cheer up:)

Sneha Shrivastava May 9, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

*Hugs*
Your blog mates love you and we all care for you.

AB May 9, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

Errrrrrrrrrrr....



Someone said to me or may be I watched it in any movie that 'Dukh and stress baantane se halka hota hai..'

I hope you will implement this! I hope. I know you wont but try.

Americanising Desi May 9, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

you have a right to your moods and if you wanna go on shutting the door on our faces - understandable - not every day is perky and not every one is a friend :)

strangers can surely take the nasty pana and get with it!

i sure hope the mood disappears soon!

Kedar May 17, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

Well i have certain friends who do care for me during the times i feel low. I am glad ii have them in my life...
But ya, the rest of the people are strangely pretentious at times...
I have a funda in life "Just care for yourself and the people who are close to you.. Let the rest of the world eat sh!t."
And i agree: People suck..

nands May 25, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

Now, that was really nasty!
So, you can cool down now! :)

Phoenix June 12, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

hey girl.. i know its too late.. but listen up.. You hardly crib and if and when you do.. i think you have the right too... dont let little nobody pull you down...

hugzzzzzzzzz

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital