I am going to cheat on you, darling.



It is about cheating, adultery or watever they call it, this time.

I wonder at times, why do people decide to marry someone out of their own will and then, boom! they cheat on the very same partners. What triggers it?

Frankly, I think every cheater has an excuse and here are some examples : (things I have heard from the horse's mouth)

- My husband/wife does not have time for me.
- There is no passion left.
- I think I never loved him/her in the first place.
- I deserve better.
- She/He does not understand me.

I have just one question - Why the F did you marry that person then? Anyways, this is pure bullshit. ;) We all know that.. Even the people throwing it at us... know it.

And then I would want to definitely go inside the woman's mind who is being cheated by husband/boyfriend and they still cling to the relationship and try to make things work or as they say, accept it as it is. *Sigh*

My point is - The very moment you realize you are not in love with your partner. Tell them. Tell them before you end up cheating on them with someone else coz that bloody hurts more... and it breaks a person completely emotionally.

The very first sign of detachment should be recognized and addressed. Why cheat?

I mean, you go and sleep around or get emotionally attached while someone is out there waiting for you, thinking that you are as much as in love with them as they are... Dah! isn't that sick? I mean, I donno... may be I am a different person...but doing something like that, is unacceptable.

Cheating is no more confined to sex only... there is emotional cheating too. You don't sleep with a certain person but you do share your life, whats up there in ur mind and heart with the other person...you form a bond ...that is meant to be formed with your spouse or partner or probably you fall in love with someone else.

Simple thing is : When you think you will cheat...or things are not going the way they should be. Talk it out. The other person has a right to their life too. If you don't love them, tell them. Let them decide for their own life.

Let me tell you one more thing, a person who cheats almost all the time blames the partner for their philandering ways, which is crap. Like they say, every wrong doing has some 'right' excuse to support it so one can escape the moral blame or guilt.

*shrugs* I have no respect for someone who cheats, no matter for watsoever reasons coz Cheating has no justification...Simple.

21 comments:

Sneha Shrivastava April 23, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

Cheating in any manner is awful. Wholesomely agree with what you have said.

Anonymous,  April 23, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

Let I fall-in-love then will think about the post....

Aditya Nandode April 23, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

I would love to cheat, only on my tax returns, on all other counts: I wholeheartedly agree with You and also Sneha!

However the amount of time these days people are able to give to their other half is alarmingly low, no wonder emotional bond has become so week and concept of office spouse has come into being! Sad! :(

Shaunak Mukherjee April 23, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

Talking is always good. Everything put on the table at once, things get sorted out. Cheating's always wrong, no matter what the reason or motive.

Aevi April 23, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

its debatable.. life is a synonym for making mistakes and learning from them.
One feels that they like each other they marry and then they realize it didnt work out well so they move on.

Shalini April 23, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

"Talk it out!"-3 words say it all!

erer April 23, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

Hmmmm strong message to convey. Talking is always helpful.

I just hope sanity prevails *sigh*

Americanising Desi April 24, 2010 at 3:58 AM  

their is never a justification for cheating :)

and i wish if there was - i'd know first :)

oRange* April 24, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

I completely agree! Even I just cannot get myself to respect someone who cheats.

Communication is the only solution but people are just plain scared, which just worsens things.

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! April 24, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

Cheating is a crime.. no matter wt excuse u give, no matter who is wrong...
I completely go with u... coz i hav heard sme of my frnds telling this bull shit reason....
a wrong can never be Right...

Lady Whispers April 24, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

Nothing can justify notin and i mean NOTHING .
Some ppl come up with justification of love and marriage being different things so for they soul they keep EMA and for families they keep marrriages....and i go WTF ....if u cant marry the one u love don't marry but then dont give this crap
Love ur blog as always <3

Harini April 25, 2010 at 5:15 PM  

Cheating for me is like a sin that cant be pardoned. I can forgive may be anything but not some one who cheats my breaks the trust. If you cant be committed dont get committed as simple as that!

Rià April 25, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

Yes, rightly said...cheating has no excuse, no matter what the other person has to say!! I hate ppl who cheat on their partners and give lame excuses to justify themselves!!

Amrita~Ams April 28, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

" Why the F did you marry that person then? Anyways, this is pure bullshit. ;) We all know that.. Even the people throwing it at us... know it."

hahaha..tu kitni cute hai re :D

yup true...precaution is better than cure :D

i agree wit ur post

Anonymous,  April 29, 2010 at 2:55 AM  

I love the way you tell that starkly Harshita-Just tell the pertner you don't love them any more...It hurts yes, but it hurts more when you cheat and are discovered...Great going!

Dhanya April 29, 2010 at 4:16 AM  

Cheating is unacceptable, no matter what! Like you said, just talk it out and let the other partner decide too what to do...

Amused Alien April 29, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

being at receiving end hurts so mch but we hardly look back at the karma we do.

Unknown April 29, 2010 at 4:27 PM  

I completely agree with u...
u write well.....:)

How do we know May 1, 2010 at 2:24 AM  

i love how u can live in blacks and whites.. they are nice.. the defined rights and wrongs... :-)

Mads May 6, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

Cheating is like the worst thing ever !! SO many wives say ki bhai we'll forgive our husbands but for me, its a complete no-no!!
completely agree with ur post!!

Ash July 6, 2012 at 3:03 PM  

Just not forgivable, no way.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital