Dekho kaun aaya hain... ;)

All thanks to Sunny, who pulled me back from the world of 'Twitter' and asked me to write again... Ofcourse, he does not want me to write about him ;) He is like -- Are you done writing? haha... :D

Oh! my...I never say blog eh? Writing! *shrugs* That's just me.

I know we have been out of touch for so long but I will make sure, I am here more. This place helps me connect with ME more.

I wrapped up an insane yet important work assignment and asked for a 3 weeks long vacation in return from my boss.

So my boss surprised me with -- "Stop being emotional" . "Shut up" ,  "I love you" at different times...LOL 

We were in deep shit, if that makes sense...in this project... Khair.. Thank God it's over. So, in the process of saving my company's ass, I grew mine in circumference...Dah! gained some more.

I know that's really really bad... but hey! am not going to crib fir se.. I have to read so many blogs, by gawd...

So I better rush...and watch it guys, the posts will keep pouring in now... :D :D I need to get rid of laziness now... Enough is enough che!

Love u people...and let me read your blogs ab...bahut baat huyee :D :D A special hello to AD, Mads, Peter, Nidhi, Nanhi Pari, Richa, Ramit, Sakshi, Arpit, Arjun, Americanising Desi, Deepika, Kiran, Ria, Anwesa, Raka, Nikhil, Shaunak, Gauravs (I have too many Gauravs in my life :D :D) and all the silent readers... Jisko main bhool gayi woh please mujhey ghar aakar ek punch maar dey :P

Ab miltey rahengey...

20 comments:

Priya Joyce June 8, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

really gr8 to see u bak optimism queen :P

Harini June 8, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

adress kya hai... mujhe punch marna hai :P.

paramveer June 8, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

infinite punches to yew!! :P :D

Anonymous,  June 8, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

Welcome back!

Rià June 8, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

Awww for the special mention. :) And so good to see u post after ages. Feels good to read ur posts u know!

Lady Whispers June 8, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

Woaaaah yesterday only i was wondering where has harshita disappeared and here she comes ...u surely have a long age :D
So get the twitter attack too....me and AD have been filling ppl's space with our convos a lot :P ( pass me ur tweet id quietly and then i will fill urs too :P)

neways good to see u back :)
And me one of those silent and sometimes loud reader :D

Arpit June 8, 2010 at 11:42 PM  

oye!!!

n here comes a musical comment -->

1. samne ye kaun aya, blogger pe hui halchal... padh ke bas ek hi post, ho gaye hum pagal... :P

2. hum hain rahi BLOGGING ke fir milenge padhte-padhte!!! :D

hA Ha... Ho hO!!!

n finally, after seeing my name in ur post I AM LIKE ::
sala me to sahab ban gaya.. sahab ban ke kaisa tan gaya..
arey blog mera dekho, tum post meri padho jaise BEWDA koi LONDON ka.. :P


enough drama.. ;)

welcome back..
keep smiling.. :)

Sakshi June 9, 2010 at 1:04 AM  

And we are back. With a bang...:) Had been itching to read you.. :)

Americanising Desi June 9, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

you were twittering and i never found out o_O mean-ness!!!

and Boss surprises you that is kinda BIG!

Bang Bang! missed your scribbles!

Anwesa June 9, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

Welcome....tan na tanna tana tan tan...welcome ! :P

Veronica June 9, 2010 at 4:42 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
peter June 9, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

Greattt u are back :) pull me back tooo ..i dun want to procrastinate any more i have ideas ..but :(

Dhanya June 9, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

Arrey! More blogging only will increase the circumference... Chalo enjoy karo outside :D

Thousif Raza June 9, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

ek punch mujhe bhi maar do.... cause i haven't been reading your blog.... :P


glad to see you back :)

and you have a surprise on my blog..... hope you like it :).... mere xams hain isliye cant come much often... but will read you nonetheless :)



take care and keep writing......

Nidz June 10, 2010 at 3:37 AM  

Hey nice to see you back. Dekh tere aane se kitni raunak aagai. Shaunak nahi toh raunak hi sahi. Was waiting when your vacation wil be over and wil to talk to you ... And your job, its sucks for me than you cuz i don't get your updates. No post. grr. Blog world is empty without you. Chal read my blog too. Awaited

Anish Patel June 11, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

Welcome Back..... Waiting for the posts.....

Aditya Nandode June 11, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

Hai Hai! Kya ladki hai, sorry bhi aise bolti hai ki sorry nahi bol rahi hai! Chal likhte reh!

Phoenix June 12, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

hey mera naam bhi hai list mein but u never comment!hhmph! but know what that makes us a pair... i read you too but dont comment...lets hope we can change all that? im also trying to make a comeback of sorts!

hugzzzzzzz

missed you...

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital