Dallas Diaries : Day 2-9 : Dance, Romance and Take a Chance :D


Sunny mentioned how I did not complete this diary series and I am slowly killing my blog. Hmmmph!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the rest of the story from the Dallas trip :

Day 2 : My first day in office and Marriott was gracious enough to drop me at office. I saw a billboard on my way to office that shooed away all my nervousness of meeting a hi-fi client -- "Your wife is HOT, Time to repair your AC". The fonts were different and it was so funny when you read it the first time. Khair! I met my two colleagues, Danny (D) and Anthony (A) as I entered the conference room. Both of them turned out to be complete gems.

Day 3-5 : It was not a complete cake walk, believe me. We did not get the expected support from the client. I burnt my pasta twice. How can you burn pasta?? don't ask me.. Seriously... I have no clue, who I was talking to when I did it... That too, twice. For days, I assumed it was love... until I realized that I was just multitasking too much... *sigh* all my hopes of being in love were thrashed in a moment. Reality sucks!! Baad mein...We had a nice dinner get-together at D's trailer park and he cooked awesome Indian Dal while I made Gobi ke paranthe, mixed veg, pulaao and Rajma... Was fun.

Day 6-7 : Aha! weekend came and brought along PMS. I wanted to cry... I did not want to cry... I wanted to shop.. I did not want to shop... I went to Walmart in a dazed state and to satisfy my PMS-instincts, I shopped like it was the last time, I was doing it. To top it all, I forgot some of my shopping bags back in Walmart without even realising that I did. Did you say LOVE?? *yawns* -- Nahiii... too much of work yaa!
I spent my Sunday sulking about how empty my life is? Why the F is everyone getting married now? Why is it that everyone just NEEDS me when they need me and I don't have someone I can even supposedly need?? Too much of hell, you see. If you are a gal, you would know what I am talking about. PMS sucks!! Like really.. more than Spinach... lol. I made Anurag call me and I wailed n wailed... Poor thing, listened to me patiently. I love this guy. He is a true friend... The one who loves u at your worst also.

Day 8-9 : Somehow I let the Sunday pass. D and A took me out to a Mexican Place. Oh! Did I ever tell you guys how much I love Quesadilla. I ordered the veg one... Nice place it was. Parrrrrrrrr... Veg meant boiled spinach in the rolls... Mummy!! Yeah! Mummy... You are the one I thought about. She knows how much I hate Spinach....Khair.... 

A asked me to join him for a 'Texas Two Step' dance class and I thought let's give it a try. It was weird... for someone like me... I mean, come on! I have never had a guy hold me by my waist and dance with me... Most of the time, I was leading the dance and the instructor got frustrated in 10 mins hi.. :D :D lol.. she said - "You eldest? You have a habit of taking care of people? He is the man, let him take the lead and you follow"... I smiled sheepishly and let him the take the lead then and Oh boy! I danced and danced... and I loved it... Wow! I felt so feminine after that... I felt so beautiful.. Really!

It was hard to say bye to the wonderful hotel and my team. I have so much to say and tell... par in my next post will give u ek dum dhinchak gossip on my last week there and the return journey... khe khe...

Haan! main aalsi hoon... maar lo... dheere dheere catch-up kar rahin hoon... :D Love you hain!

12 comments:

Rià July 8, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

He he i absolutely love reading ur posts ya!! So spontaneous and so frank. No pretentions what so ever. I admire ur ability to survive alone yaar.
I dunno what will i do when i hav to have my own house and responsibilities post marriage!! Grr... :|

Anonymous,  July 8, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

Many times I guess Harshita is a guy pretending to be gal. Maybe I am incorrect/correct?

Nidz July 8, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

Harshi i'm glad you finally blogged. He missed this space so much. Good tat you liked dallas. My trainer too were from dallas and they were fun people. Btw i love spinach and so does rd. gud for us. Wow you dance sexy ya. Join some class in india too keep going. Dancing is so much fun. Another ways to reduce weight. He he.. I'm in lobby waiting for hr round. Why do they suck so much? Ah . . Its been 2 hours now. Testing my patience huh?

Anwesa July 8, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Chalo,dance-wance kar liya...mera number kab aayega ? (Dance karne ka, I'm a Pappu :P )

Aditi..............:) July 10, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

Hey babe,

Here afetr lonnnggg...but your posts are so freshning!! Love to read and enjoy it completely...hats off to you sweety...!! :-)

Aditya Nandode July 10, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

LoL! U r having fun, have some more. And if u r wondering, to what some1 has agreed to? Then its me about ur last line in this post! :p

Arpit July 11, 2010 at 12:23 AM  

ha ha ha...

mast masti bhar post!!! maja aa gya...
now thats like Hashita Chillin Out on her Blog.. :D

Keep Smiling. Keep Blogging.

Tk Cr.

Suruchi July 11, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

Hi Harshita...
I liked your “khair”:-)
And also the dance class anecdote!
:-)
And no one can ‘maaro’ u...u’d manage to catch up again:-)
All the best!
Keep blogging!

Anonymous,  July 15, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

You should continue with the dancing lessons in Delhi too, if you have the time that is.

Shalini July 15, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

Ek dum "dhinchak" post...;)

Mads July 15, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

Dancing is so cool hershey :0 teach me ok :)
dhinchak post. i missed ur blog.
i love u :)

The Enchantress July 28, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

i wanted to cry..i did not wanted to cry...I wanted to shop..i did not wanted to shop...

loved it...hehe...

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital