Falling in love with the wrong ones - ( Gal Talk)

Why do I always fall for the wrong guy?

I know many of us ask our friends about it, some seek advice from relationship experts...ahem!. Nobody knows why it keeps happening to them again n again n again.

Frankly, I won't pretend that I have found the reason behind it but I do realize that it is a pattern. Life is indeed nothing but a pattern.

Sometimes things keep happening to you in a repeated or a cyclic fashion because somewhere, there is something that you are doing and it is NOT right.

The over-cautious approach, be it towards life or relationships, make you lose onto the best that they have to offer. You might have heard people saying - Go with the flow. Well, ahem! it does work.

So, this time when love comes knocking at your door, forget about wat happened and go with the flow. When you are positive about things and give-in what a relationship needs, Trust me! No matter if it works out or it does not...At the end of it all, you will come out as a happier and better person.

And IF it fails, always remember that no matter if you have the person you loved, besides you or not... At least, Life gave you another chance to love madly and deeply and to be loved n cherished again.

Love is a wonderful feeling in itself and when love happens, nothing else should matter. The wrong ones become the right ones ;)

It is just how you see it. So, STOP being the damsel in distress and pretending that life is always mean to you. Go out, Give life a fair chance. Enjoy it and 'Live' it.

That's all about love ;)

Disclaimer : The author of this blog-post is a big hypocrite but loves to advice people without being even asked. Take it or leave it. She NEVER follows her own advice. Ting Ding Ting ;)

19 comments:

Divaa Divine June 30, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

and you go girl :D i love your spirits and wisdom :)

happy to say that i m on your side of life :D

hugs

Anonymous,  June 30, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

Any wrong one free?

Ramit Grover June 30, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

You fall for the wrong person again and again so that when the right one comes along, you'd had enough experience to make you recognize him in a jiffy.

Ask The Good Lord, he'll tell you the same thing.

:-)

Arpit July 1, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

Wah guru ji.. Tussi great ho..
Apke pravachan sunkar dil khush ho gaya..
or yakeen ho gaya ki Love ki mahima aprampar hai.. :P

Apki Jai Ho!!! :D

Angels Never Lie July 1, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

even i think so....going wid da flow is da best plan u can have...worryng fr future ruins present happiness as well...so love freely n alwys remain happy n mke odrs also happy...dats da best policy

Rià July 1, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

I m sure ppl have a lot to learn from this post...and trust me gurl u r too good!! :) Love ur attitude towards life.

Sakshi July 1, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

Adding to this, here is what I heard many years ago, one actress being interviewed about how come she has had so many bf's and not a single one that lasted, she says, ' I am kissing all the frogs, till I find my prince charming' ;)
Interesting. ;P

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ July 1, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

i loved this post!! That makes so much sense and its like all the wisdom hit me :) :)
I feel so much more positive :D
( I have been feeling like the damsel in distress off late)
Thanks a lot :)

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ July 1, 2010 at 11:57 PM  

i loved this post!! That makes so much sense and its like all the wisdom hit me :) :)
I feel so much more positive :D
( I have been feeling like the damsel in distress off late)
Thanks a lot :)

nands July 2, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

Very true!! Every experience can make you more wiser, more stronger and more sensitive! :)

"when love happens, nothing else should matter". I liked that.

I really liked this post! :)

nands July 2, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

You may find the below post interesting:
http://saleelpulekar.blogspot.com/2010/04/break-up-hua-to-jhingalala.html

Mads July 3, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

i read this post at office and my boss was glaring at me but i still cudnt stop smiling.

i needed this post..and i dunno..it didnt feel like ur kinda post at all. pata nahi felt so low and actually..i think both of us needed this post..ok i shud shut up...this post rocked :)

Nidz July 3, 2010 at 1:16 AM  

wht u said said it all in today's Movie i watch!! I hate love stories.. u wil understand wht m saying whn u wil watch it
Once i thot u writing abt the movie..

Shalini July 3, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

You couldnt have been more right!! :D

AB July 4, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

Love and life are 2 inseparable things! We do try to act smart by doing some smart things but eventually we realize that giving in was the right option!


Made sense?

Luscious Sealed Lips July 5, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

Easier said than done is not a famous line for the heck of it. ;)

Kisses.

Aparna (Life Takes) July 7, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

very true! loved your words of wisdom

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan July 30, 2010 at 12:22 AM  

i sure hope so.. because the only thing my last relationship did was scare me away from further relations..

Unknown July 31, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

Hmm...I agree...

It was great....cuz its so much the same with me...except that I havent fallen in luv as yet.....
But rest all same....

Your last line was hilarious...I guess I should put up such disclaimers as well.......

I often advise to go with the flow,but I rarely follow my advice!!

But I keep giving advice...and m well known for it...but when it comes to me...m often the damsel in distress!!lol

I hope u check mah comments....someday!!!

I wish to hear something from u, someday!!!!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital