Mumbai Diaries - Paagalpanti ke side-effects

Last night while coming back from office I had such a solid craving for Paani-puri that for a couple of minutes I felt utterly pregnant. Oh! but, wait a minute, how does it feel to be pregnant? shuh! I donno... but as they say it was a solid craving.

I asked the driver to stop the car on ANY roadside thelaa... haan! yaar, jo mazaa raastey ki chaat khaaney mein hain.. woh kahin nahi....

I pestered him so much that finally, he found a place and we stopped and I ate paani-puri jee bhar ke... yeah! the place was the shadiest I have ever been to :D :D but no worries....

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.... was the feeling...

Although, I paid a heavy price for the same. Next morning when I woke up, I felt that there were thousands of needles being pricked on the insides of my throat... Oh! damn... I caught a throat infection and NOW, my nose is running... but then *shrugs* anything for a paanipuri naa...

Life mein thodi pagalpanti zaruri hain :P I know it's gonna take days for me to get back to normal... and frankly, those of you who have been reading me for months n years know that I am too touchy about falling sick... I act like a complete kid when am sick.

So, right now... as I lay in my bed typing this post, I have tears in my eyes and I am badly missing maa... coz am sick... Migraine is just about to bang the walls of my head... and I am being too moody right now.. but then that's just me...  Being sick makes me cranky, weird and mad... ahem! stop grinning, I know am anyways weird and mad... :D :D

Also, I started writing this diary with a very bad mood haunting me...but somehow I feel a little better now.

Yeah rite. Apart from being sick, I am being subjected to indifference by someone I thought cared for me.... I know that's the hard part. I dont want to be the sob-sob baby craving for attention... I will keep the hurt inside and wear the fake smile so no-one knows what lies behind the smile...

Haan! Haan! I told u naa in my last post, there is a story behind every smile... and YOU, will never know mine :D Sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Jab mann karey hasso, Jab mann karey ro do... par life ko ek dum dil khol ke jiyo :) :) Love you.

16 comments:

Ramit Grover August 14, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Pani Puri, nice! Get well soon!

So agree with your last sentence!

Unknown August 14, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

Well Said....nice post :)

Unknown August 14, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

Well Said....nice post :)

Sakshi August 14, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

Paani Puri.. yummy.. aise bade bade shehron mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti hi rehti hain...!!
Get well soon girlie.. :)

Arpit August 15, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

Nice..
Liked ur pagalpanti :P

n i seriously dun knw how to wear a fake smile.. :|
its like a magical power.. i hope that i ll learn it soon.. :P

tk cr.

Mads August 15, 2010 at 1:03 AM  

:) Panipuri and we get along so well :-w hai naa :)

indifferent hai to chaddo yaar :D ki farak penda hai che :D

Hershey ki smile :*

Carpe Diem! August 15, 2010 at 1:22 AM  

Oh, Pani puri, I want also!!! :( At least you can have pani puri whenever you want! Consider yourself lucky, in spite of the prickling throat. Oh, and pani puri is never indifferent. ::nods solemnly::

Rià August 15, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

Loved ur last line...and no i wudnt laugh coz this is exactly me when i am sick! :P Get well soon dear. *hugs*

Aditi..............:) August 16, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

Felt almost pregnant!! ...:-)

Paani Puri ke liye kuch bhi! Nice post..

Thousif Raza August 17, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

life is all abt having fun... thoda ulta pulta can happen sometime :P hope you get better real soon :)


take care and keep writing.........

Sh@s September 11, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

Get well soon. Its fun doing pagalpanthi and yea, i agree that roadside chaat tastes much better.

Sakshi September 25, 2010 at 12:28 AM  

Girl you have been tagged on my blog :)

Bikram September 25, 2010 at 1:21 AM  

Yesss I liked this article reminded me of the time when I was there in mumbai and WE wanted to have the GOl gappas and the bhel and the rest of it ..

we drove for ages to reach the beach I dont remmeber which one .. the one where there loads of little shops of them and I ate like a PIG so much it was dinner just of that stuff

Thankfully i did not get a throat infection.. and this was inspite of being drilled in that i shud not have water, and eat on the road side when i am in india But as you say thodi si pagalpanti oh yes

Once I landed at delhi and out of delhi airport and had LOADS of BREAKD PAKODAS on a THELaa wowowowowow what a feeeling .. though the stomach had different IDEA :)

Bikram's blog

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital