Mumbai Diaries - The Cab Ride

Some of you said that my last post was more like "New girl in the city" from Wake up Sid... So, I went ahead and read it again... Itz kinda similar.. :)

So it's been like a month in Mumbai... and life has been different. Sometimes I feel like just spreading my arms and grabbing it all in one go... Life is moving...it is moving really fast.

I am doing things I have not done in past 3 years. I partied till my legs cried in pain... I went out... got soaked in the rain...watched movies... travelled in a Kaali-peeli taxi :D

It was a beautiful ride in the cab... I rolled down the windows a bit and the rain just splashed across my face...it was as if I was being teased n caressed at the same time... the dimmed street lights added to the effect... I looked to my side... to a face that hardly smiles... usually frowns... a face that talks to me when silent... eyes that lost their sheen in the mundane battle of life...

I wish I could heal the soul next to me... I wish I could just bring back the smile... I wish I could wipe off all the tears that have never been cried...tears that have been kept hidden from the world...

I know you are scared inside...I know you are scared to reach out and say what you wanna say... Then I ask myself, aren't you like me? I am scared too...I wanna say it all... but I just can't say what I wanna say... I have stories I wish I could share..but I can't...

Are we all not scared of the truth? We have something hidden deep inside in some corner of our heart... something that we want no one to know of...??

11 comments:

Rià August 10, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

Loved the post Harshi!! Even though we are yet to meet...and i m still upset with u :|

But still i know one thing, that when u leave mumbai u'll cherish the time spent here...u will never forget the experience. Its an experience of a lifetime!

Me August 10, 2010 at 3:39 PM  

Noooo....dont be upset... I have rishtedaars here.. so cud nt make it... but will meet u before leaving...I swear :D

Gaurav Kant Goel August 10, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

Loved this post!! :) You have said so may things but left so many things unsaid.

Aditi..............:) August 10, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

Heya,

So true..I have secrets too! ;-)

Angels Never Lie August 10, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

yep true....smthng's always remain unsaid and its better to let dem so...

Divaa Divine August 10, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

i wish i had ur life - a minute here and a minute there - at least i wouldnt be frowning so much!

**green eyed! :P

Ramit Grover August 11, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

It's the thought that does count a lot. If you have the feeling in you to heal, then that's the best.

Yeah, been there, done that, seen that.

Love.

Rià August 11, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

Hmm...now that sounds better! :D

Thousif Raza August 11, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

welll that is true we all have something... but letting go is not so easy... but honestly seeing you letting go and living live like this makes me so so happy harshita..... you are living life in the fullest manner possible, and i'm so so happy for you.... :)

i love your news side that you have found in mumbai :), you'r an inspiration to all of us here :)

Anwesa August 11, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

:)
Yes,one lil' deep secret. I've :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital