Bangalore Diaries : Sab achche ke liye hota hain


They say life is all about uncertainty..... Well yeah!! probably it is...

You may never know what is coming your way while you are busy planning on a million other things... Many people might have told you the same thing too many times in your life.

I experience it yet again this time.

A surprise-call on a Sunday night brought me to Bangalore from Mumbai. Trust me I did not even want to be here. I complained way too much to my boss asking him why he always chooses me to rescue projects as if I am the only one. He smiled over the call and said " You are THE TROUBLE MAGNET and you have to live with it".

I was like "Yeah right". I really did not want to leave Mumbai for even a minute this week. This was my last week in Mumbai, I wanted to live every moment to the utmost.

It's been 4 days ever since I landed in Bangalore. It has been weird and boring but something interesting happened today. The hotel I was staying it in Mumbai, caught fire. I mean, come on!! hadd ho gayi... I would have been in my room if I was in Mumbai... The very moment I saw that news, I told myself "Now you know why you are here. THIS is your reason" and all the wailing n frustration I had faded away.


Today is my last day in Bangalore and I was excited to get back to Mumbai... reached airport much before the flight time of 8:30 pm and all I saw there was a huge crowd and people shouting. Ah! my flight was declared delayed by 3 hours... which means... I looked at my watch and it was 6:15 pm... so I told myself in my head "which means I am here for another 5 hours, I am stranded". At that very moment, I wanted to  cry. I was in too much pain and could not even imagine sitting and waiting for my flight.

Well, I made frantic calls to my friend in Mumbai to help me get tickets. He tried but we could not make it. So finally I decided to board the flight at 11:30.. and yeah! there is a hidden meaning in everything happens.

THIS delay gave me time to shop for some books... and to read one too. I have been gifted this "Eat Pray Love" copy by a friend. I have been looking for it for a long time and when I finally got it, I did not have the time to read it.

Right now, as I read through the book, I realize that everything does happen for a reason. If not for this delay, I would not have started reading this wonderful book.  I am loving it so far. I guess I needed this time,m I needed this break, I needed this time to rediscover, learn and read and do what I love the most -- READ!!

More on the book, laters ;) mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

9 comments:

Rià November 2, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Yes i do believe that everything happens for a reason...and thats been the case for me most of the times. :)

I m yet to read that book. Didnt like the reviews too much. But now that u r saying i might just pick it up.

So u'll b back in Mumbai...hmm...good to knw that.

Thousif Raza November 2, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

A haan.... well we all find our reasons about how good life is in the most difficult of situations...

its good to see you back :)....


take care and keep writing...........

Neeha November 2, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Yep,Even I believe the phrase 'everything happens for our good'.
Damn lucky u r in Bang.
Take care..

Aparna (Life Takes) November 2, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

is this book a fiction novel? or non-fiction?

mumbai has a cham..i know which blore doesnt have...blore suits for calm people like me...its a lot more relaxing

and yes everything happens for a reason

Anwesa November 2, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

After a long long time, I saw a signature Harshita post. Loved to know the fire part. Keep blogging :)

Mads November 2, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

I'll get the book from u naa soon?? :D :D :D
everything happens for a reason ka phrase whenever i listen to, i think of u re :P

ur like harry potter :P escaping all the time :P
:)

Lady Whispers November 2, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

I so so believe everything happen for a reason....it has been true for me ....troubles, heartbreaks and then saviors and now i realize :) And it is only thing that keep me sane in my negativity.....so keep believing it always :)

Ramit Grover November 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

Thank goodness you're safe. You did scare us that day.

Phoenix February 23, 2011 at 3:02 PM  

this book is definitely on my list now! :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital