Choose your prayers carefully

I was reading through 'The Secret' yet again. Why?

Well, I thought I will find my answers in the book. I kind of DID. 

The moment I asked myself what do I actually want, why am I reading this book? I realised that my prayers, my wishes changed.

The reason I was reading the book for, is not valid anymore. Weird eh?

Like I say - Choose your prayers carefully. Sometimes God is really at it. 

I will get back to the book now and find MY prayers. Do you know yours?

8 comments:

Maya March 5, 2011 at 10:18 AM  

i hated that book, never crossed the 3rd page..

Rià March 5, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

I had got the book but never read beyond a few pages. I have never found answers in a book for that matter. Glad u did though!

Arpit March 5, 2011 at 3:03 PM  

I have seen the documentary..
It was easy to understand & pretty hard to implement..

zirelda March 6, 2011 at 5:24 AM  

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Lately I just pray for peace.

Hi lady.

Sakshi March 6, 2011 at 10:54 PM  

You found yours there, I find mine in The Alchemist!
I am a dreamer and I wish with all my heart that my dreams take the form of reality and not the nightmares! :)

Lady Whispers March 6, 2011 at 11:39 PM  

wow...now i need to read the book....i have seen the documentary and loved it ....and i need answers to my life bigtime...

Was missing in blogger so missed reading u...load of catching to do :)

Nidz March 11, 2011 at 11:40 AM  

I loved tht books. in my daily life i related to it somehow..
Esp whn it makes u realise things turns up the way u think. thts y ppl say acha socho toh acha loga.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital