"Come on, you are not a kid anymore"


"I want to be a kid again. I wish I never grew up. Life is so tough, these days. Too much work. Stress. Relationships. I am so tired"

Ever said that? Ever heard someone saying that to you?I guess we all have been there now and then, but if you look closer it all seems so ironical. Not that I have not been this person.. Not that I have never felt this way. I visit this place often, but then I don't prefer staying there for long. Why should I? Why should we?

Who stopped you from being a kid? Be one. Just coz a couple of people think that a mature adult should behave in this particular way to be counted as a sophisticated person, it does not mean we lose our spark and become just one of them....one of those people, who stand in a corner and make rules for the rest of us and we blindly walk on these pre-decided paths.
Nobody is going to come and walk you through your tough times, then why bother about how they see you?

It is fun to be a kid. Tried dancing in your empty office, when you are first one to reach. Tried singing ur way thru to the security check queues at the airports. Try licking at that last drop of "Minute Maid" in the bottle, tried laughing ur heart out wen u accidentally trip on the floor..  I did.. and trust me! no one gives a damn... and even if they do.. Do you?

Get that kid back in the picture coz you will never get "tired" of being one.

 Mast raho, Dilchasp raho!

8 comments:

Lady Whispers November 24, 2011 at 7:42 PM  

You know you gonnnnnnnnnna get such a Tight slap from me that u have no BLOOODY IDEA of :|

You know how much worried i was off late...off twitter/ blog/FB everywhere what was that :O freaked me ......I asked Tbg to find out so many times find if she is fine ...but even she was busy I guess.....atleast blog.....aageh se aaise gayee to dekh liyo...atleast message me ways to reach u if u plan to do so :|

btw be the kid for once u deserve it.....aur sochna chor de....even i have :) jo hoga changa hoga...trust me :)

Rià November 24, 2011 at 8:45 PM  

Yes the child inside you is as alive as u want it to be...unfortunately a lot of ppl just let the child inside them die, and then u hear them complaining and saying that 'Wish i was a child again!' :D

Sakshi November 25, 2011 at 10:40 AM  

Absolutely. I get the looks, but I don't care a damn.
Being a kid is the bestest thing EVER!

Arpit November 25, 2011 at 4:10 PM  

So you are back again..
But for how long??

Its always good to see you back.. :)

Aap jaate kahan ho yar??

Or sunao how hv you been??

Arpit November 25, 2011 at 4:19 PM  

FB pe bi vapas aa gaye ya sirf blogger par hi darshan diye hain?? :D

Jack November 28, 2011 at 6:47 PM  

Me,

First visit. Read all current posts. How is your father now? Hope your brother is better. Had a good laugh at your Bag episode. I am sure he must have done a double take on your such witty reply. One should never try to live upto what others feel. One should follow own conscience and do what is to own heart. I agree that people feel that if they smile, others may take it as invitation to seek favours. It is so ridiculous, isn't it? I see some persons on regular basis while walking our dog and after couple of days I do greet them. You will be surprised that almost everyone feels good and returns gesture. One should never let the child within die. I love to enjoy licking ice cream cone while walking in the market with our grandchildren. It is such a fun, so what if people stare at me.

Take care

Me November 29, 2011 at 2:50 PM  

@Scribbling Gal

Itti zor se nahi maarna chahiye tha.. nishaan padd gaye :( :(

Sorry.. kaan pakad ke...


@Ria
Ria, tu sab jaanti hain :) :)

@Sakshi
You bet.

@Arpit
taane maarna band karo.. post pado.. post...

main mast :) tu kaisa hain? Not on FB.

@Jack

Hello Sir.
Dad is doing better. Brother is trying to cope up with his condition. Thanks for your wishes.
It is so wonderful to know that you have kept the child alive in you :) I am a regular at ur blog now.

Deepika December 1, 2011 at 2:29 PM  

We all are kids from within.. Some just hide it too well :-)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital