Age ain't nothing but a number.

I religiously follow "Master Chef Australia" on Star World ever-since this fever came to India, to an extent that I rescheduled meetings at work to watch the Finale between Michael and Kate.

Of course, Kate came out as a winner and that brought back the old saying once again, "Age ain't nothing but a number".

Being as idle as I am to "THINK", I think women are no longer confined by age anymore. The other day, while discussing about the plump-lips Nargis Fakhri, I almost screamed in shock when my friend mentioned she is 32 yrs of age. How? :O I always thought she is 18-19 yrs old...Anyways, it is not just about looking good. It is about taking charge of your life and not letting the usual consequences of age affect your life. There are many women in the glamor industry who are way beyond 35yrs of age and look ravishing.

Similarly, we have so many successful women, from our daily walks of life. Industrialists, CEO s, Finance Officers, Chefs, Entrepreneurs... and the list goes on.

I know so many women who started their career at the age of 40-45 and the are doing pretty well. I will be 30, in another 1.5 years and for a change, I am way more excited than scared about it.

The only thing I have against the universe is why wen Age is just a number, 'Weight' is still THE number?? :P


But then, some things never change...Ummm... ;)

5 comments:

Rià November 29, 2011 at 8:49 PM  

Rightly pointed out, age is still the number! Especially when it comes to being a woman.

Arpit November 29, 2011 at 10:54 PM  

I checked the Nargis fact on Wiki! :P

Btw, I am Good! :) :)


And And..Missed You! :P

Happy Blogging! :)

Richa November 30, 2011 at 5:07 PM  

haha, took my fears away :P

Lady Whispers November 30, 2011 at 6:50 PM  

Completely agreeed :D

I so love masterchef australia :D

I will be 30 soon and it doesnt matter to me too but weight does :P

Keep smiling :)

Neha December 12, 2011 at 3:45 PM  

I wish if others could also understand that age is just a number, life would have been easier that way :P

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital