Humpty Dumpty had a great fall :O

Plans! Plans! Plans! so many of them.

I love making plans... and then swooooosh! life takes a 360 deg turn and it all comes tumbling down :P

Yours truly was proudly walking into the Client's office this Friday, when she stumbled, fell and broke her ankle and bruised her knee. It was such an ordeal. People hovering around, asking me to have water...sit.. walk.. what not :|

My instant reaction was "Should I laugh at me? Cry? or Let it be?". It DID hurt a lot. Anyways. after too much mach-mach, someone got me an ice-pack and the moment they put in on my ankle, I looked at them as if I would tear them apart and eat them alive... hehehe... It was THAT painful...I recall them saying "Madam!! Itta toh tolerate karna padenga naa" :|

Long story, short -- I am bed-ridden, bored, shuffling between happy and sad, a little sorry and a lot more helpless. It is funny and sad, at the same time.. to be stranded in a city that is not yours.. without your family around to take care of you. I am still holding on, coz can't go back home unless the doctor allows me to travel.

Meanwhile, you may see lots of posts from me.. may be! ;) 

I guess jo hota hain, achche ke liye hota hain.. I am making the most of this time... reading books.. watching 'The Big Bang Theory' and 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai'... Life's okay!! Chalo then.. keep sending you get-well wishes :D

Baaki, life hain.. chalta hain...

Mast raho, Dilchasp Raho!

11 comments:

AB April 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM  

Ohhhh, how did it happen? Get well soon.. I hope you start running and jumping again as soon as possible..

I hope no furniture got broken in this accident. They cost too much nowadays, you know.

Rià April 23, 2012 at 4:36 PM  

Take care dear...Its tough to be in an unknown city without your family. :(

Jack April 23, 2012 at 9:23 PM  

Me,

This is what happens when you let your mind wander off from what you are doing. Sorry to hear that you have twisted ankle. Hope you have someone to look after you properly. Follow doctor's advice. Wish you speedy recovery and back on your feet soon.

Take care

Arpit April 23, 2012 at 11:26 PM  

Pehle tan tussi "Get Well So_On" pakdo... :)

Hun dasso, kiddan. :P

Kithe ho??

Keep us posted.. 'Maybe' ki ammi! :D

Anwesa April 24, 2012 at 9:28 PM  

Take care yaar ! Missed you and your blog a lot. Get well soon !

Hirdesh Gupta April 25, 2012 at 3:37 AM  

Udi Baba...choti si jaan and itni pareshan... :)

enjoy your stay @ home and blog a lot...

Sakshi April 26, 2012 at 12:35 PM  

Arre baba re, get well soon re girl :)
Big Hugs!

Mads April 29, 2012 at 2:12 PM  

:O :O :O wtf, why does all this always happen to you only :X

where are you waise?? :O
u take care and read books!! remember how we used to discuss which books to buy n all :D :D i miss all that :( :(

Apurva May 1, 2012 at 12:09 AM  

So I am not the only one to keep bumping and falling around at all times.. :D

Take care :)

Nidz May 11, 2012 at 11:11 AM  

Away from home?? Ghumte reheti hai tu. Whr r u ?? I know i m too late for get well soon wishes, Anyways take care. Muah

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital