Just Married




Life has changed, for real. To start with, I GOT MARRIED.

If you have been reading me for long, you would know how scared I have always been of "marriage", but I guess as we grow up, our thoughts give way to newer thoughts..progressive ones, may be.

I can say I am in a happy space right now..and a lot has changed. The "Salman Khan" of the Mehta family is finally domesticated.

There are so many people who have been anchors to my love-story that resulted in marriage. Some of them are still in touch, Some of them are long-gone.

I am thankful to all of them...and to God, for having heard my prayers, my complaints..and my constant worries about the future of my then-relationship.

Not much to say right now, except that I have been a "Bridezilla" all through my wedding. Ask Arpit Rastogi, he would know. He was my official wedding photographer..and oh man! he has done such a wonderful job. Glad to have him for my friend... :)

Madhuri Iyer also dropped in to make me go through the wedding. Yeah! I almost chickened out a day before the wedding, but she asked me to shut up and carry on :P Thanks, love.

I missed Nidhi, Abhinav, Peter, Gaurav and Richa at my wedding.. but I know their good wishes are always there and so are yours...  :)

I guess, I am here to stay now...

Mast raho, Dilchasp Raho!


15 comments:

Rià March 13, 2013 at 4:56 PM  

Oh wow! This is the best surprise that i have ever got. Congrats hun! Wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Sakshi March 13, 2013 at 5:32 PM  

Absolutely awesome news :) The year just doesn't cease to surprise does it.. ;)
Congratulations and All the very best.
This is going to be by far the most amazing journey.. enjoy it :)

Lady Whispers March 14, 2013 at 11:57 AM  

I was so waiting for a post from you....and went I saw a update I went :D :D I missed reading you girl...But then I did read you on microblogging site so that was a relief :)

I am sooo soo happy for you and now you better keep keep blogging

And gorgeous you look :D
Congratulations sweetheart :)

And abb aur mast posts banti hai ;-) :D

Priyadarshini Joyce March 14, 2013 at 6:27 PM  

Amazing this!

have a happy married life ahead..
:*

Arpit March 15, 2013 at 1:36 AM  

So good to see you here, Harshu Oye!!! :)

It was a pleasure to be there at your wedding! :)

Mereko toh maja aa gaya..

Ekdum filmy type ho gaya.. nahii?
__________________

Mereko bhi ek complete post likhni hai about apki shadi!

And you were absolutely-amazingly-beautiful as a bride, surely my fav! <3

~ Lots of love & Best Wishes! :)

Hirdesh Gupta March 24, 2013 at 9:18 PM  

Congrats!!! enjoy the joy :)...

Gaurav Shankhdhar April 2, 2013 at 2:30 PM  

It was a pleasant surprise, Happy for you :-)
Wishing you a happy married life !!

Unknown April 3, 2013 at 4:52 PM  

How come I didnt know of this blog :) So So interesting.

OverThinker April 4, 2013 at 1:35 AM  

I am as scared as you about this marriage thing...I have been reading your blog for sometime and was happy to see that someone is sailing in the same boat...i wonder what made you change your mind :|

Me April 4, 2013 at 3:56 PM  

Thank you so much..everyone :) :)

Dhanya April 15, 2013 at 6:55 PM  

So good to read this! I remember how cynical you used to be about marriage ;) Really REALLY glad to know you're in this happy zone right now. May God bless you both!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital