Negative - Positive

I don't want to sound negative and all but things are going down south in every damn way. So let's take this example, there is this simple task I do everyday - Take tomatoes out of my refrigerator for cooking. In past 2 years of doing that with this same refrigerator it has never happened once that I hit my head, but yesterday IT happened and it was so bad. My head still hurts.

I sometimes feel like the Bruce in 'Bruce Almighty' but then I would never want to run this world and play God. I am sure that's a challenging task to do.

Slowly and Gradually, I am losing all the self-confidence that I had. I doubt myself too much, I feel too guilty for not playing the roles I am supposed to in others' lives the way I should, I blame myself for way too many things. 

Everyone I meet tells me that I am overly-apologetic (more than the Britishers) and too hard on myself. Every single person...from my best friend to my swimming coach to my driving instructor. 

You know somehow you get a feeling that you will screw up everything even before attempting to do it. THAT!

May be I need a holiday or May be I need to give myself a break?

Where did all my confidence go? Where did the girl who always believed in herself go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital