Confusion ke side effects!!

Although my English teacher insisted you shud never begin a piece of writing with "ALTHOUGH" as it reflects a confused personality of the author...I dont mind being touted as confused...at times, its safe to be confused. Ask me why? Well, my dear friend dumped his galfriend one fine day and I ask him why? and he says, Yaar, I am confused. She is the best I can ever get, she loves me more than anyone, she knows me inside-out and blah blah...but( here he goes again) I am confused if she is the one. Oh my god! at 2.00 am in the morning someone calls me up and tells me," I think, I am confused"...I felt like kicking him hard!! I asked him what you told her, i mean she was so excited abt the whole thing and there were no problems, then wat went wrong. He said, I am CONFUSED....ha ha....this one-liner is such a shield at times, I tell you. Being confused can make u save ur ass anytime. He told her: I am confused. When I have to chose between education and marriage, I am confused( so neither am I taking up a course nor am I marrying).When I have to decide on wrking frm home or office, I say I am confused( so I end up staying in my comfort zone). When I have to decide between having my best fren as my lover or just as my best fren: I say I am confused( now I dnt have to answer his fone on a gal's nite out and I dnt have to justify why George Clooney make me go weak in knees and not him..ha ha). Being confused is an amazing escape from everything but it does not save you from what awaits you : like for my committment-phobic friend its such a relief that he can shout I AM CONFUSED. Man! you need to revisit your confusions..right now..else she will move on... Well why did I post this, I am confused....... P.S. I dedicate this post to HIM coz if he doesnt see this one as an eye-opener, he needs to know, someone asked her out for coffee today and I gave her all thumbs-up to go ahead, after all she also told me that she is CONFUSED...lolz

7 comments:

Sinner April 17, 2008 at 7:43 PM  

ha ha...here you go...a comfortable excuse to escape the expression of criticism...i appreciate that... :)

Aevi April 18, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

hahahaha damn it u gotta check mine wat i posted yesterday... its the same thing. lolzz

Anonymous,  April 18, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

This is motivating me to say I am confused in all my project meetings ... :D ..
Really funny

Anju April 30, 2008 at 12:29 AM  

hi babbli..i have been always an admirer of your writings and ur words.All ur blogs r too gud da..and hilarious ..i couldnt but burst into laughter as and when i read each blog...this one on confusion is simply wonderful and neatly written..:D
hats off to u da..u r such a wonderful person..

Anonymous,  May 1, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

hehe...that's the best gal is confused too. I liked it. She should move on actually you know what they both are confused so is the writer & so are the readers :)

SOCH... April 26, 2011 at 12:08 AM  

i am confused wht to say... :-P
still dnt knw, y we humans hav dis confusion wen we r given an option.. first of all v try our best to get the thing, nd wen v r goin to hav it, we r confused, dat shud v go for it or not..

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital