God is in trouble again...oops!!

Remember, I told you that I just met myself... I feel different... and I even forgot to mention the other aspects of my trip...
For all the MTV Roadies Fans, I was accompanied by Vishal (Splitsvilla winner) and Ashutosh Kaushik ( Roadies and Big Boss Winner) when I came out of the Delhi Airport...Hehe... I have used the term 'accompanied' because we three walked together and still I did not make an effort to talk to them...
Yeah!Yeah!.. ask me why? Coz, I was a bit shocked... Yummy Vishal is too short...uhuh!! and Ashutosh anyways is a complete desi with his lingo... "Abey #$@#%@ gaadi kahaan hain bey?" is what he asked Vishal... hehehehe...and his flashy blue shirt irked me...
I loved Vishal's shades though.... but damn! he is too short for me...his purpled t-shirt did good to his choco-boy image...
My journey back home also had me waiting at the airport for a long time... and can you imagine all I saw around me were kids and parents...kids and parents... OMG!! I thought God secretly planned alongwith my mom to push me into a marriage by psyching me up...hehe
I ran from one lounge area to another and there were more kids there... Felt like I was in a Kiddy-Care house... Uhuh!
Finally I found an empty place and I plugged in my ipod... and started reading "Business Law" for my exam.. which I later skipped coz of lack of preparation...lol... what can I do.. the kids kept staring at me form right-left... everywhere.
The kids looked at me.. smiled at me.. and amazed me as well as their folks with their tactics... I have nothing against kids.. I simply love them... there was a time when I thought I wud atleast have 10-12 kids...hahaha... I have sobered down a bit now. ;)
Finally I escaped the kid-fiasco and proceeded towards my flight and thankfully I got my Aisle seat already booked... A very pretty female smiled at me while I was going thru Law...and she was carrying a cute baby in her arms...nahiiiiiiii I shouted deep inside.. and asked Bhaggu mann mann mein...."Yeh kya ho raha hain??...sach bolo... mummy ne kya kaha aapsey?"
Subah se, all I saw was lovey-dovey couples and lots of kids at the airport... Mom has something to do with this.. My mom has a strong bond with God.. it is good... but then seems this time she has definitely threatened him badly that he got completely confused and gave me weird signals...
Dear God, please make it clear... Do you really want me to have a baby?? or you want me to get married...?? Mom will sue you if she gets to know that you sent me all wrong signals... Please take care next time onwards...hehe
I loved the kid's company though... it gave me immense satisfaction to help the mom and dad with the kid... the kid smiled at me everytime I caught his attention... Dude!! You got a good choice of women.. I tell u... LOL...
To sum it up... the whole requirement gathering went wrong at ur end, dear God. Please make sure you first close the scope of a request and then proceed... ( The people in software industry will understand this for sure).
Love you God... coz I loved this beautiful mistake of urs...Love you kids... but let me wait a bit...haan... I am not allowed to have kids until I get married... ;)
RABB JI, YOU ARE IN TROUBLE AGAIN!!

46 comments:

Anil Sawan March 11, 2009 at 6:37 AM  

seems like an interesting journey :P happy holi to u and ur family and all those cute kids around you :P god's signal i say :P

Sneha Shrivastava March 11, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

Oey template tou behot hee sunder leg reha hai.:)
or jo bhi hoga achcha hee hoga.:)
wish u and your family happy holi.:)
Love
Sneha

Anonymous,  March 11, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

By God mujhe na bachpan se shadi karne ka bada hi craze hai...by god.
Kareena said - Jab We Met
The post reminds Kareena.
there was a time when I thought I wud atleast have 10-12 kids...hahaha
Both are friends ?
:)

Anonymous,  March 11, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

lolzz...its rally very funny gal and witty too of course!
great work-hope you get whatever you want from life soon-good luck!:)

Anonymous,  March 11, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

By the by-Happy Holi !
Enjoy:)

Amrita~Ams March 11, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

so funny...
heheh..again..title mast hai..

btw happy holi :)

Rià March 11, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

he he so funny!! cant believe Vishal is so short....but i hav always liked him, ever since Splitsville. :)

AB March 11, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

"I wud atleast have 10-12 kids"
Abhi bhejta hu Population Explosion Bomb squad ko... itne bhayanak khayalaat.. ;)

Vishal ko u shud hv told that he shud quit Couple Sutra..! he cant host!

Arv March 11, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

lol... I cant recollect a time when the requirements were clearly defined... and I think we were just not meant to understand them... he hee...

kewl template...

have a nice day... happy holi.. cheers...

peter March 11, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

he he thank god u did not do like me at least ..(looking away when jimmy shergil looked at me :D)

and yeah this ..whole ..incident and ur narration reminds me Robin from HIMYM :D

happy holi !

Yamini Meduri March 11, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

funny journey....n smiles all the while i read your post...!!!

so is your God fixed about wat to offer you now???

hope he is..!!!

Have a great time girl..!!

btw, nice template..!!!

Arnab Majumdar March 11, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

Been a while since I saw a funny blog post, so thanks for that! :D You've got a great style of writing... and I hope your journey was not filled with more kids falling on your lap!!

Keep writing, cheers...

Rahul Bajpai March 11, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

Very nice template. God seems to be cooking something for you... ;)

R

U can call me your attorney March 11, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

hey where have you gone btw?which exam?? :O
kids could also mean that may be you are too young to get married :P

seems like your mom, you are also developing ur kinda bond with Godjee.

Unknown March 11, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Requirement gathering went wrong.:D
OMG, i can't stop laughing!!!!
Too good!

Great post!

Anwesa March 11, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

omg!!!quite an xperience this was..
i hate kids.esp wailing n shouting ones.n guess wat? evrytym i'm in a restaurant 4 a nice dinner,there is an irritating kid in d next table.lot of atyachar..god,d next tym i go out,make sure der no kids around.

Pallav March 11, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

oye betaaa... ooopsss shitttt...oye beti.
Bhagwann ji to badi mast tension me hain..kiski sune mummy ki key beti kiii thts why he is satisfying both
ha h aha....
I wud like to tell Arnab...thts why i call her gr88 writer bcz everytime she writes wid different style which hv evry tadka and masala including lot of desi ghee which is very vital for Punjabi food....

Girlll u rockkkkk....

Nidz March 11, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

pinch me. u seriously met Vishal and Ashutosh!!
god when will i see Nikhil Chinnapa again??
I kinda like runvijay too.:P
kids i hate them at times. they are good till the smile. but whn they cry i feel like hiding.

Kiran Tripathi March 12, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Well Well.....Vishal...umm...I envy u...he may be short for u....fine with me...wish u could have passed my number to him....and about BABY..I thought we are still on with that single mom program.....can't beleive ...U changed it ...anyway....U wil have lots of babies....Amen

Mads March 12, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

haila :O :O
:(( why do bloggers hv so much attitude that they look away when they meet celebrities?? [peter looked away, now u also :((]

if i become a celebrity, u people will ignore me too? :(

i loveeeeeeeeeee kids and im in that stage where i want a cricket team ie. 11 kids :D
but i will stick to 3 kids for now :-? :D :D :D \:D/

i loved this post :D :D specially the hai rabb dialogue at the end :D :D :D :D \:D/

Mads March 12, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

and ya ya ya ya Business Law kyu???????? wat course u studying :O and u cant study business law in airport X-( :O :O :O :| :| :|

Me March 12, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

@ Sawan
Wish u the same. thanks.

Me March 12, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

@Sneha
Haina!! mast hain naa template... thankoo... tu vi have a masst holi.. :)

Me March 12, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

@Hobo
By god...mujhey yeh comment badaa hi mast lagaa... :)

Me March 12, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

@ Kiran
:) Thanks... wish u a happy holi too.

Me March 12, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

@Ams
BTW thank u...hehe

Me March 12, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

@ Ria
Haan main bhi badi disappointed huyee.. meri toh death ho gayi usey dekh key.. pata hain.. woh toh mujhsey bhi chota dikh raha tha.. :(

Me March 12, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

@Abhinav
u r right.. he sucks at hosting...
arey jitney bachchey utna achcha... ek ration ki line mein.. ek electricity bill ki line mein.. ek fone bill... aur so on... faayda hain.. jitney bachchey... utney kaam set...lol

Me March 12, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

@Arv
thanks.. tk care

Me March 12, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

@ Peter
I met Naseeruddin Shah and his wife... at delhi ariport once and I showed them all respect coz I think they deserve it...

I love Jimmy Shergill.. tu mera dost nahi...hehe

Me March 12, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

@Yamini
Donno... God is pretty confused these days... hope he does not plan to give babies first and shaadi later...lol

Me March 12, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

@Arnab
Hasso Hasso... mere dukh pey...lol
Great toh tussi ho ji... main toh aivayee bas... likh daalti hun..

Me March 12, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

@Rahul
Thankoo... kya plan hain.. yehi soch rahin hun... khujaaoying my khopdi...

Me March 12, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

@Chitwan
Bangalore gayi thi... I got selected as a speaker in a Technical Conference...
MBA exams hain yaar...
Oye hoye... main sharmaa gayi... but am 26... toh line mat maaro...hahaha ;)

Me March 12, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

@ Akanksha
hehe... thankoo

Me March 12, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

@Anwesa
Kids ka atyachaar... hehe...

Me March 12, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

@Pallav
hehe... mom ki hi suntey hain woh...

Me March 12, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

@Niddzzi
Haan ley.. pinch...pinch... mili thi unsey...
Bas Ranvijay mil jaaye.. aur I really hope tht he is taller than me... hehe... jhappi shappi paa lungi teri taraf se... woh toh punjaab daa munda hain.. ;)

Me March 12, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

@ Kiran
Yeah Single mom is still on... par donor problem u see... aajkal achchey donor kahan miltey hain ;)

Me March 12, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

@ Pagli Mads
yaar.. apna bhi koi standard hain... kyun Peter?? ;) ;)

Tu toh pehley hi itni badi celebrity hain...hehe...

Soch ley 3... pakka naa??

MBa exams ke liye.. Law... ;)

Ekta March 13, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

hah!
well trust me life gives u loads of signals ALL the time!!
U just have to smart enugh to decide which ones to pick and which ones to ignore;-)

Skeeter March 13, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

Hi Harshita!

It seems that you receive these "hints" about marriage from many places. Do you feel pressure to marry? It's good that you got some studying done too.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

Anonymous,  March 13, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

next time strike a conversation .. i just got sucked by the song in the background.. good one..

undisclosed March 13, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

u r very correct, at times god is actually cofused with the signals hes giving,.....
it seems weird at times,.

Sunny March 14, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

Oye kudiye.... Forgot to mention ur drive bak home....

zirelda March 15, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

I always enjoy reading your posts.

You have such lightness in your voice.

:)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital