My Obsessions and a li'l more

To list my five obsessions as asked by Anwesa in her blog-tag was the most interesting thing to do. So here's my list -
1. Love Stories & Songs :
I have a stack full of Mills n Boons series/Love Stories/Romantic novels and I keep adding more to it. Thanks to Sunny who buys me romantic novels and brings home some really gud romantic flicks as a penalty for many stupid things I blame him for. :)Yeah! ofcourse. Everybody loves music. But there is one song I am obsessed with : HERO from Enrique. I think someday I will dance to it with someone special...*Blush*Blush*.
2. Writing 'n' Reading :
I cannot do without it, I just cannot spend a day without scribbling something either on my blog or else on a piece of paper. Just like writing, reading is a part of me and I cannot do without reading even for a day. I read newspapers, articles,online-columns, books and blogs...everything that is worth reading. :)
3. Dogs :
Haha!! I can see Pagli Mads making a face there... I am obsessed with my dogs Happy and Rustam. Especially, Happy Singh coz I raised him just like a baby... and though I never let Rustam know, I love him a lot, it is just that he is a German Shepherd and too big for me to cuddle. ;)
4. Hair :
I am obsessed with letting my hair loose. I simply can never tie them neatly even when I have really long hair. Mom complains, Dad shouts and Bhai finds hair in his food but I just don't love tying my hair when am home. I let them loose and I know it is an irritating obsession for my family to bear with. :)
5. Counselling :
I am a big GYAAN GURUMAA.Even if you don't ask for it, I will keep throwing advice in ur direction that too free of cost. I am sometimes just too concerned abt people n resolving their problems. It has made me land in trouble many a times, still can't help it.
See, Anwesa...I finally did the tag ;) Thanks for tagging me...
I would leave it to the reader's choice to take it up :) Missed you guys a lot... yaar aajkal kaam itna hain ki blogging ki waat lag gayi hain...
Note : All images are taken from google images.

22 comments:

Anonymous,  March 26, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Happy is confused.
:)

Richa March 26, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

oye hoye, besides mills and boons, same pinch :D

peter March 26, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

Ohh and i thought they are happy and rustam :P
anyways i do love that hero song too ;)
i dun read novels much coz almost all of them are intentionally exaggerated in the mid...at least i have such an exp ..and writing well yes ..i do write too :D
finding hair in food ...he he he that is sure irritating :P
and i need a counselor badly right now :(

Arv March 26, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

Thats a neat list of obsessions to have... :)

have a nice day mate... cheers...

Toon Indian March 26, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

nice blog..happy singh is cool :)

Pallav March 26, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Syaapa...kar lo ji Gal
aeywi koi gal hui
Happy n rustam....
Wht is ths....
Anyways i knw evryrhng....abt uu
cheers:)
Lucky i m
heehehehehe.....

Anwesa March 26, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

oho..finally tag kar hi dia!!it was nice 2 kno abt u.esp "mills n boons" obsession!!!

Mads March 26, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

:O i didnt make a dirty face...dogs are cute, but at a distance :D :P

mills n boon- hi5. when i meet u, im stealing ur mills n boon collection.... :D i love them i love them i love them....

hero rocks and enrique is HOT or WHAT... :D

counselling-hi5...is that an obsession for u? dont u get sick of advicing people sometimes? im a huge agony aunt plus counsellor whatever...and it gets sickening sometimes..manytimes :| :| i hate it when ppl ask for ur advice and dont follow it...gah >:P X-(

n lol @ur long hair falling in food :D :P :P hehehe :D
nice tag...will take it up pakka... :D

Nidz March 26, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

@mads- u made a dirty face i saw u .. hidden camera u see
@harshita- good tag, less wrk.. simple and nice cuz photo hai happy aur rustam ka na. i too liek to keep my hair open. at times it irritates me only but its nice, less painful.

Unknown March 26, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Nice tag!!! :-)
Bhai must be really irritated every time he finds a hair in food!!! My bro is... :P

Amrita~Ams March 26, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

enrique...ahem ahem,...he is so hot :P..
i luv my hair..i luv dogs..;)
nice tag ji..;)

Arnab Majumdar March 27, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

Nice tag that one. Although, I still don't understand what is it about Mills and Boon. My sister used to litter the house with that stuff too...

Fun stuff as always, keep writing...
Cheers...

Phoenix March 27, 2009 at 5:28 AM  

o m g

this is the 5th time im typing this...

see u r gurumata for sure.. and im ur loyal cheli coz i am the only one who acts on ur advice....

nd btw mind parcelling me ur MB's? i ll read and parcel it right back.. no seriously??

Rià March 27, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

wow!so many similarities between u and me babe....i can identify with all the 5 obsessions. coz i share them too. :)

Anya March 27, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

i am obsessed with my hair too.. and when ever my friends ruffle it, it is such a great feeling...

and dogs.. i love them

www.chronicwriter.com

Aevi March 27, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

haha funny u...

to all enrique fans.. have u watched "Once Upon a Time in Mexico"

i guess ur views will change about him hehehe..!!!

Me March 27, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

Abhi,

;) I am not HIS fan... I am just the song's fan...hehe

Kahan tha itney din??

Ramya March 27, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

A typical Saggi taste of favos..

Cheers, Ramya

Amritorupa Kanjilal March 27, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

hello harshita... what a nice blog you have... i specially loved the neat way you presented your post.
its the first time i've read anything by you, but your writing made me feel that i know you... hope to keep coming back...
take care, n do visit :)

Nikhil Menon March 27, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

Hehe..me too loves ma hair and yeah,also the loose ones among the gals.Its actually more to do with the suitability coz in some,it looks pic perfect.. :)

I luuurrvv dogs and I dun make a face..Am allergic to enrique!!

Nice tag.. :)

Nikhil

Priya Joyce March 31, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

same pinch :P:P I'd want to pinch ya many tymes on this :P

lovely cute dogs...

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ April 4, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

hey my answers would be pretty much the same too!!!
im obsessed with everything u are except the counseling !
i wanna do this tag too! maybe i will...

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital