Rendezvous with ME.

Have you ever lived a life you always dreamt of?? I did... Yeah I did... though just for one evening... I lived MY kind of life... and I did not want it to end at all.... but it did... I did all I always wanted to do... Sit under the moonlit sky, feel the breeze on my face, listen to my favourite music, close my eyes and lose myself to rediscover myself... I did all this in full public view... :) I donno if people around me realised it or not... but I had the time of my life... I have been to bangalore a couple of times and to THAT place once before... but I never had the luxury to be with ME... the way I was this Friday nite... We, the three musketeers, met for the first time together and I know I shud have been all there... listening to them... talking to them...I was there yet, I was not there. I donno how to put it in words... but it was a SPECIAL day... After a long time of being somebody else, I tried being ME and it was not that difficult... I laughed, joked and lived what they call LIFE... After a beautiful evening spent on the terrace of a Lounge Pub in Bangalore under the starry sky... we went for a long drive and I am thankful to the one who suggested that... For me, it was one of those days in my life, where I had nothing to think about, no responsibilities, no burden of work n life issues, nothing to worry abt at all.. I wanted to make the most of it... coz I knew this time will never come again in my life... A time, when am so much in sync with myself... ;) I know this is weird to read...lol... I donno where we went for a drive... I remember that they mentioned it many a times...but I was too engrossed in my own world to picture that... all I know is that it was a cool breeze playing with my hair... and the sweet smell of the greens... a smooth road and a great company of frenz... they joked, we laughed... and we listened to some really cool music... I loved the RD Burman collection the most... I wanted to pinch myself to wake me up from the dream I assumed it to be... It was a beautiful reality though... :) I have not LIVED for a long time... and it was great to live again... it was great to feel alive... to feel the things that are beyond our busy lives... I missed on so much of life all this while... Life is weird... we keep living the way people want us to... and we claim we are living our own way until we realise what LIFE is... Damn!! That was high-voltage stuff from me.... I donno how I wrote this one... but all I know is... that I have used 'I' almost more than 20 times here... haha... Jokes apart, I will always be thankful to my frenz... who gave me this opportunity to live it up... although, they kept pitying me for being single and made me feel as if I am an alien on this earth... or probably I have no feelings... Still, I love you guys... and you have given me some beautiful moments that I will cherish all my life... I have never felt so close to myself... :) Thanks for introducing the old ME to the new ME...even if it lasted for few hours... I loved it.

27 comments:

Phoenix March 8, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

im so happy you had a good time.. good people like you deserve all the happiness in the world

Phoenix March 8, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

ay im the first to comment!! :)

yamini meduri March 8, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

wow...that was a good read dear..!!!

i wish my dreams to come true too.... living atleast day to the fullest as our'selves' is a great thing....and i am happy for you that you lived it..!!!

AB March 8, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

I feel happy after reading this.. Its great that u get to do what you want always!

We tend to forget small things which can bring smiles to us..!

~Y2A~
]:-D

peter March 8, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

wah !

that reminds me my own line "i need to change before, i start being me"

ok ok mine was in a -ve sense ...!!

it's gud to be in the bliss which insinuates and tickles you to the core..with...the soothing zephyr and the star clumped sky above which narrates the whole new meaning of you for you :D

there goes the whiskey blogger in me :P

happy woman's day !

Firebolt March 8, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

Once you grow up and start shouldering all those responsibilities and stuff, you get little time for yourself. That's why I always wanted to go away to Neverland.

I'm happy that you gave yourself that time you needed. G-d knows it won't be very long before I'm writing a similar post.

I like the new look of your blog.

Cheers! ^_^

Anonymous,  March 8, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

Life is life when I lay down on grass and watch clean blue sky.
I miss.

Mads March 8, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

yay!! nice feel good post..glad u had so much fun.
when u meet urself, its the greatest feeling :D (hope u got what i mean :|)
im not in sync with myself now...i need to learn something from u :-w

happy women's day >:D< :D :D :D

Unknown March 8, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

Glad that u had a gr8 time....i m jealous:(
Happy women's day!

Unknown March 8, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

Glad that u had a gr8 time....i m jealous:(
Happy women's day!

Richa March 8, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

wow..

m happy for u :)
superwoman!! :)

Arnab Majumdar March 8, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Every day should be like that, when you can just do what you want to do... no strings attached, that's the best way to enjoy life to the fullest...

:) Good post, enjoyed the experience.

Anonymous,  March 8, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

hey i had that same meetin with myself when i met somebody and it was surreal :)

Sneha Shrivastava March 9, 2009 at 12:36 AM  

And I wish theses golden moments of yours keep visiting you all through your life.
loads of love.
Keep smiling.
Sneha

Anonymous,  March 9, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

u r one of the few lucky ppl!...happy for u:)

Gaurav Kant Goel March 9, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Great Going!!! Wishing you even more bright days ahead!!!!!!!

:))

Anonymous,  March 9, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

Wow!
Glad that you communed with yourself:)
good one....
hope you have many more such days and events..
I know you enjoyed because your blog has changed too..new look, new dreams, new creations
*hugs*

Skeeter March 9, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

Hi Harshita,

Glad you had a good time. It's important. I want to have a "get away" day too soon. I will stick around here and just relax I think.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

Arv March 9, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

ahhh... I can relate easily to this... its true that we need such moments to rediscover what we have...

am glad that I make such moments happen when I need them... but you know... nothing would compare to living everyday... the real yet elusive freedom... :)

take care da... am happy that you had a lovely time... do allow yourself to be free when you want to...

have a nice day... cheers...

Rahul March 9, 2009 at 3:29 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nidz March 9, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

hey it was nice to read tht.
feltlike kajol of DDLJ
i always feel i live my life to the fullest whn m in blore.
teh days before my accident with RD had been like dream world to me.. m glad i had that share of my life and its be postive we'll have more to come

Nikhil Menon March 10, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

the three musketeers??who?? and u wer in blr?? :( tht was soo close..!!

Take care sis,coz I care..

hope u had a rocking WD.. :)

Nikhil

Rià March 10, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

good to know tht u had a gr8 time by urself!! :)

Pallav March 10, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

i m so happy atleast this time u njoyed n u njoyed for ownself.

Dewdrop March 10, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Wow!!! U seem 2 hv had a great time!!! Super!

Anwesa March 10, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

n i'm being me now...my modem had gone 2 "spa" n is bac now.its terrible being offline for 5 days
just imagine!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital