Killing English: Qatl-E-Aam

If reading the post on SHIT FOR TAT was not enough, I got this as a mailer and found it so hilarious in my mundane life that I thought why not share it here??....hehe... Reminded me of my teachers :D ENJOY!!
1.Principal to student..." I saw u yesterday rotating near girls hostel pulling cigarette... ? "
2. Class teacher once said : " pick up the paper and fall in the dustbin!!!"
3. Once Hindi teacher said...."I'm going out of the world to America.."
4. "..DON'T TRY TO TALK IN FRONT OF MY BACK.."
5. Don’t. laugh at the back benches...otherwise teeth and all will be fallen down.....
6. It was very hot in the afternoon when the teacher entered.. She tried to switch the fan on, but there was some problem. And then she said " why is fan not oning" (ing form of on)
7. Teacher in a furious mood... Write down ur name and father of ur name!!
8. "Shhh... Quiet... The principal is revolving around college"
9. My manager started like this "Hi, I am Pinky, Married with two kids"
10. "I'll illustrate what I have in my mind" said the professor and erased the board 11. "Will u hang that calender or else I'll HANG MYSELF"
12. LIBRARIAN SCOLDED ," IF U WILL TALK AGAIN , I WILL KNEEL DOWN OUTSIDE"
13. Chemistry HOD comes and tells us.... "My aim is to study my son and marry my daughter"
14. Tomorrow call ur parents especially mother and father.
15. "Why are you looking at the monkeys outside when I am in the class?!"
16. Lab assistant said this when my friend wrote wrong code.. "I understand. You understand. Computer how understand??
17. Seeing the principal passing by, the teacher told the noisy class.. "Keep quiet, the principal has passed away"
ROFL...hehe

30 comments:

Nikhil Menon March 31, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Teacher to the boys in class--"Boys,why are u shouting??the principal jus passed away.." :p

Our phy edu sir in skool--"You two stand in 3's.. " :p :p

The same guy again--"All of you form a straight circle.." :p :p :p

Awesome one,harshi didi.. :)

Take care.. :)

Nikhil

Anwesa March 31, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

point no. 13 made me roll with laughter...gr8 post..u rock!!

Arv March 31, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

Hilarious... LMAO...

I cant seem to pick the best one here... they all rock me up... :)

Thanks for sharing mate...

have a nice day... cheers...

peter March 31, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

HEHE

Humare skool mein ek baar games teacher ne bola tha.....

1."who is on the fan?" :P
2."Go picnic with DAL lake" :P
3."Skool prefect will be handed over to the principal (well he forgot the word flag) " :P
4."I talk, he talk, why in between you talk"
5." Morning, morning, No talking"

U can call me your attorney March 31, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

awww...tht was hilarious :)
sure enough it happens quite a lot of time..noticing such instances is mast time pass

Priya Joyce March 31, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

I had a good laugh...hahha

well peter seems to learn from the tuition class too

:P:P

ROTFL ON the last one

Arnab Majumdar March 31, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

My god that was hilarious. Hard to believe that teachers would talk like this. It is true though, I've experienced some incidents like this myself... :D hehe

Nice one... cheers :D

Unknown March 31, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

Very funny, where did you get hold of them, can't stop laughing!!

Unknown March 31, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

That was hilairous :D
MAst!!!! :D
Pic reminded me of old doordarshan coomercial :P

Lucifer March 31, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

hehehehehe...u kno have read these many times n yet they r as funny as eva :)

Rià March 31, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

he he i had got this on mail. :) really funny...i almost forgot proper english after reading this!!

Sunny March 31, 2009 at 11:11 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phoenix April 1, 2009 at 12:25 AM  

i have heard one like this.. open the window let the atmosphere come in...

hehee these truly are hilarious!!

VagaBond April 1, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

I remember 1 : "Close that Fan"
nice read yaa!!

AB April 1, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

hahahahaha.... superb!!

After reading those kind of sentences, my eyes get watery! }:-|
emotional kardiya!

Pallav April 1, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

What is this....
superb..
ha h ahaeeee

Richa April 1, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

lolz..

i remember one of my oversmart and over intelligent calss fellows in PG said during a seminar- sir, u r not Edible :D

Mads April 1, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

ROFL =))
i lovedddddddd them :D

one of my teachers says 'impotent' for important...
President of India is 'impotent'...
all you lawyers are 'impotent'...

=)) :P :P :D

Nidz April 1, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

another funny post.. :) :)
i remember my teacher used to say sex to six.. it was hilarious .

Anya April 2, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

the professor rubbing the board thingie is cool

:)

www.chronicwriter.com

Ankita April 3, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

hii Harshita :)

first visit on ur blog.......really like it, esp the cool green layout and design :)

very interesting post..

once my chemistry teacher said (while explaning a titration)

'take a two beaker' ! hahahaha!

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ April 4, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

lol!!! its totally hilarious!!!!!
lol@ everything!!!

zirelda April 4, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

Those are funny. Even here we have our own ways of saying things.

I had to laugh when my friend from New York told her sister to louder the tv.

Happy Day Harshita.

Me April 6, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

@Nikhil
Straight circle...hehehehe...

@Anwesa
yeah...same with me... ;) thankoo

@Arv
:D

@Peter
ROFL... gawd! mujhey iss teacher se milna hain...angrezi ke lessons leney hain

@Chitwan
:D fultoo timepass

@Nanhi Pari
haan... mujhey bhi aisa lagta hain

@Arnab
pata nahi kahaan se laatey hain aisey teachers... :)

@Sara
got them in a mailer... :P

@Akanksha
yeah mujhey bhi uski yaad aayi

@Mayz
I agree...there is something abt them

@Ria
;) me too

@Sunny
:D

@Raka
toh? atmosphere aaya?

@Born Vagabond
CLOSE THAT FAN...lol

@Abhinav
Naah! Pushpa... I hate tears!!

@Pallav
:D thankoo

@S
I am sure no one is going to pay me for the shit I write... so thanks :)

@Dewdrop
Wow! kya isshmile hain

@Richa
Edible...hoooo hahahahaha... OMG...edible...

@Mads
rabba!! IMPOTENT questions bataati hain kya??

@Niddzzi
:P hawww

@Chriz
:D hehehe

@Sneha...
Tu bhi mast mast... ;)

@Ams
Thankoo ji

@AS
thanks :)

@Harini
hehe.... someone had a gud laugh... I see ;)

@Zirelda
:) thanks Z...

The Solitary Writer April 8, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

ahaha funny dialogues...... :p

dnt use the books guys hahaha

nice one harshita :)

Me April 9, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

@The Solitary Writer
:) thanks

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital