10 somethings about me...


Yeah! I talk a lot about me on my blog... but then.. *shrugs* it's MY blog :D

So in usual circumstances, I do that without being asked.But this time around, Ramit has asked me to do the same in his tag ;) Thank you, Ramit. You are still my hero! :D

I have to mention 7 random things about me...eh? 7 is too less Ramit, can I make it 10?? *sheepishly smiles*

1. I am a complete tom-boy (yeah even NOW! when I am 27). Frankly, I don't care if you know my age ;). I still don't get it why I should be all made-up and dressed in churidaars whole day. I love my night-shirts more than anything and can roam around in them forever (ofcourse at home). I hate doing my eyebrows and getting my legs waxed but I love Kohl,mascara and LBDs ;) 

2. I am allergic to strong smells as in medically allergic, and even then I have the BEST collection of perfumes ;) *boasts*.Chanel, Estee Lauder and Chopard collections are my favs.

3. I am an agony aunt for most of my friends and relatives. Some of them are as old as 50 ;) but when it comes to me, I never share the REAL stuff with anyone and usually crib n talk about my work and weight. Personally, I think no one understands me, like every human being thinks.

4. I am eagerly waiting for the day when my Dad would say "I am so much proud of you". Everyday I work harder, I try harder, just to hear that from him. I am still waiting. My mom says that often... and I love her for that.

5. I have long hair and I prefer to keep them open all the time, which irks everyone around me. I just cannot bear the burden of a big bun on my neck..LOL! .. I tie my hair really tight when I do.

6. I hesitate to approach people when I need help. In case I do approach someone and they get busy or reply casually, I NEVER ask them for help again no matter how hard it is for me to carry on. I have this big EGO or sensitivity, whatever they call it. I love to help but I am scared to ask for it when I need, so I usually end up finding a solution on my own.

7. I deeply feel for issues such as Violence against women and kids, AIDS and Gay rights. I want to contribute as much as I can to make people aware of these issues and help them if they are going through any kind of harassment.

8. I may come across as a snob or a hard-hearted person but deep down, I am just an ordinary gal with very ordinary dreams. I still believe in Mills n Boons and romantic songs and dream of having dher saarey babies with some moron who decides to stay with me forever.

9. I have committment phobia....and of a serious kind ;) It is difficult to love me, you gotta set me free and still not let me go completely...You gotta protect me at times but still let me take care of myself too...in short, I hate being tied down.

10. I am a big fattu inside (Thank God Mom does not read my blog...else the lingo...ahem!) but I have seen when life throws any problem on our family or me, I am the only one around to share the burden with Dad and I do it pretty well, sometimes even without his help. Everyone around me thinks that I am the strongest amongst the family after my dad. LOL!!

Oh! yeah... I also want to tag some people I want to know more about... ;) So I tag :


1. Peter (coz he is as mad as me)
2. Richa (coz she has not updated for a long time)
3. Mads (coz she needs to write)
4. Hobo (coz he never talks abt himself in his posts)
5. Americanising Desi (coz I need to knw some more)
6. Ria (coz I really want to knw what u will share here..)

33 comments:

Anonymous,  April 4, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

Long hairs - :-)
Beauty is a nature's jewelery.
I love those long thick hairs And when it is open - beautiful.

Re.: tag
You wanna know or you want everyone to know???
;-))

Nikhil Menon April 4, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

Wooww.. :)
1 and 2 is more like some of the things,that I think are extremely normal..Infact,I have a thing for the tomboys coz de are soo different.. :P Long hair,EGO and everything else also makes a good D list.. :)

Love,
Nik

Tensor April 4, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

:)

Dont know when i started following feeds of your blog, but today randomly when i read this post, it brought smile on my face.

Ramit Grover April 4, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

Uh nice! :) So you have long hair and you're a tom boy eh? Strange, I always thought that tom boys would have shorter hair. Silly me.

Commitment phobia? You? Really?

Huh?

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ April 4, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

nice nice :) :)
i really enjoyed reading this! :) :)

peter April 4, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

I have already done this tag, but since you mentioned that I am as mad as you are, so I will do it again. After all i have to prove my madness!

1 . Nice ..I likes :D
2. hmm good, so how often do u take bath ? :P
3. I know !
4. ME 2
5. I see
6. SAME 2 SAME !
7. Yea you have covered almost all the sensitive issues..and I have read them too.
8. nice to know ;)
9. Okay, you STOLE my point !
10. ahem ahem ...thank god u told me :P

Americanising Desi April 4, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

hey aunt agony you tagged me :D yayyyy!!! thanks so much hunz and I seriously didnt know u r 27 - gosh you are so YOUNG! and be cheerful! i hate to be feeling aged :( and you gotta help me through this stupid agony :D

hugs!

loved knowin about you!

p.s. i will help you get over with commitment phobia :D

Rià April 4, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

so good to know more abt u, well some of them i already knew (viz. 1,7,8 & 9), now dont ask me how! :) I m good at knowing ppl. :D

Rià April 4, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

and yep will take up this tag soon!! :)

Arpit April 5, 2010 at 2:18 AM  

Good to see your post..

Seriously Happy after so long.. haha :)

Me April 5, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

@Hobo
I want to know... so u shud do this one for sure.. :D

Thanks in advance

Me April 5, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

@Nikhil
You have a thing for tomboys!! :D :D

Me April 5, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

@Tensor
I just visited your blog and followed you coz I found really interesting posts out there... and I know I want to read some of them again and again...

Me April 5, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

Hey Ramit(my hero),

Tomboy is an attitude :P aur waisey bhi being a Punjabi, I usually don't cut my hair... I had a boyish cut when I was in class 9th though :D

and yeah! I think I am committment phobic...

Me April 5, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

@Harini

I enjoyed writing this one. :) and I read your love story on the FB notes section... it is beautiful

Me April 5, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

@Peter

Come on! there are so many things abt u... tht I still donno... share them :D

Me April 5, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

@Americanising Desi

:) :) I will take that help from you for sure.. if u promise not to give up on me.

Me April 5, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

@Ria
I think I am easy to read :D :D hehe! *takes away all the credit frm u* ;) ;)

I will wait for 10 random things abt u.

Me April 5, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

@Arpit

Are you drunk?I mean, are you drunk AGAIN?? LOL!!

Harini April 5, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

How do you manage long hair seriously? I find it so so difficult.

Hirdesh Gupta April 5, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

#6 - :) Me too...

liked #10

Keep writing..

Nidz April 5, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

coolo. its always fun to read ur blog.. :)

HaRy!! April 6, 2010 at 3:02 AM  

oo i luv reading tags..!:D

Gaurav Kant Goel April 6, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

Cool... :)) I surely ended up knowing a little more about you after reading this ;)

Thousif Raza April 6, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

got to know a(lot) more abt you...... :)


and those are some truths that you have shared... the last one hit me in the face
but i don't believe you are, cause i have read some posts in your blog... and those are the strongest words and feelings i have seen in a person

take care and keep writing.....

Mads April 7, 2010 at 12:36 AM  

i wrote it naa!! but thanks for the tag...btw fattu.. :D i knew them all \:D/ *points and laughs at u*
:D >:D<

Rià April 7, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

tag's done dear!! :)

Kedar April 7, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

Aaahh... on my first visit to you blog, its good to read this post first.
I can totally relate with your point 6.. I hate to ask people for help.. I feel can't-describe-the-feeling. But u must be understanding how it feels...

Bhumish Gajjar April 7, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

Super hain jee..
Inspired. :)
Me too, should write something.. :o)
was playing in my since some days- to write something abt the weird 'me', but, now if i write anything, they'll say- I've copied yr idea! I dnt wanna be a copydog (is it copycat??) :P

WarmSunshine April 9, 2010 at 1:47 AM  

came over from Ria's blog... equally interesting tag

can i take this up too? :P

Shalini April 9, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

Ditto on points 1 and 4. My first visit to you blog...good to know things about you. :)

Tensor April 11, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

@Harshita - Thnx, now i can consider you as a wizard :P , i had disabled following me option :| but you somehow found it out :) Nice :)

Richa April 22, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

if u comment someone, u need to tell em *sighs* :P

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital