Remember Me...



Work has brought me to US again... This time I am in Dallas, Texas. It is a beautiful place except for the heat... I mean I love greens, nature n all that... so it is kinda cool for me... but this post is not about Dallas. It is about a wonderful movie, I saw today.

'Remember Me', as I mentioned on my Twitter status is a beautiful movie...and You 'live' through this movie if you have ever experienced the pain, separation, love, longing, misunderstandings, effort to heal, a special touch in your life... I know, I can go on about this.

For me this movie is about finding yourself again. It is about how you touch lives. No matter if your life is short or long OR even if you think your life is not worth anything n it is completely insignificant... You are missing the important link somewhere, people! While you continue living with a wrong impression about your life, you are doing something right in the process ...because sometimes unknowingly, unintentionally and completely unaware of the value you are bringing, you touch lives in the routine process of living your own...You make a difference...but you never realize it.

"Our fingerprints do not fade from the lives we touch." - is a quote from the movie and in a way this quote sums up what's there in the movie itself.

So, like I keep blabbering all the time :

Nobody gives a shit about how insignificant your life is... and you should not either... Coz, while you are busy blaming your life and calling it worthless, you are somewhere adding something special to someone Else's life.

Don't stop doing that...Don't stop touching a life or two...

Point is : Even when you are being yourself, you are making a difference to some life :) Try it.

and yeah! Remember Me :) :) coz am here to stay....

13 comments:

Anonymous,  June 20, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

Yep. Unknowingly Unintentionally somewhere someone touched someone And love spread within heart/s.
I seldom watch Western movies but I appreciate the message And the post by you. Cheers. Have a nice journey...

Ramit Grover June 20, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

And you young lady, touch a lot of lives through your blogs. Keep writing.

Safe travels. Have fun! Dallas is a wonderful place!

(I've never been there though!)

Hugs!

Pri June 20, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

i believe in this too...
the only way we can be remembered forever is through the lives we touch! :)

Aditya Nandode June 20, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

Hmmmm...... Want to see this movie now, and you enjoy Dallas and keep away from buildings where planes r flying! :)

Rià June 20, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

Oh i so want to want to see this movie...and i loved to read a post from u after quite a while.

Shalini June 20, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

Thank you!! I am pretty much at home these days, getting bored...have been begging people to suggest some good movies.
Oh...so you did it...you touched my life by suggesting a good movie...:) :)
Enjoy Dallas! Its green and famous for football(soccer) teams!

paramveer June 20, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

hey lines in the blue touch me...n i can correlate my life v much woth them
regards

Angels Never Lie June 20, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

beautiful lines...i wud see dat movie fr sure...

Unknown June 20, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

Nice post! I would have to see the movie now! :)

Tensor June 22, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

Whats your twitter name ?

Thousif Raza June 22, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

we all remember you harshita.... hope you are having a nice time there :)
have fun :)

its good to see you backkk even though as lil as this...;)

take care and keep writing...........

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ July 2, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

i loved the way you put it! i was so close to watching the movie but decided against it :( Now i wish i'd watched it.

Unknown July 31, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

wow....i havent seen the movie...

but i loved these lines about touching lives...i completely understand....n agree...

a special touch, a belongingness...affection....apnapan...it means a lot to senti foolish people like me!!!

Rest of the world just doesnt care about emotions....

Anyways...I wonder if u r even reading this, or if u have ever read my comments earlier....
I would luv to know u...:)
(A girl with a little similar life...)
exclusively.tan@gmail.com

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital