PEE-raablem

Have you ever been in a situation when you gotta relieve urself and there is no place around to do that?? I know...most of us have been in such situations once in our lives for sure... Well, something like this happened to me this Saturday when I went for my MBA exam. Exams do something to me, I eat less and drink more...hehe.. I mean water... I feel so thirsty when am studying, that you give me 2 litres of water and I wud gulp it down. But...But... it was a rather bad choice this time... I am never going to forget it for sure...and here's the story about my nightmare of holding it... Sunny drove me to the Test Center with his friend, but we were stuck in a bad jam and it took more time that it usually does. It was hotter than the usual February in Delhi and I was pretty thirsty (Okay! you can call it anxiety)... and I gulped down some more water from the tempting green bottle in the car... My bladder kept saying..."Nahi...No... Ruko... Stop.. Thaamba... but I kept drinking from it" Soon after, the tingling sensation started and I knew all I needed was a LOO... and if you know your country well then you must know that we do not have Public Toilets here that can cater to any sane human being...We desperately need them...atleast for the sake of women.Men are blessed, especially in our country, they use every place as a public loo and take a deep breath of relief....lol Anyways, I reached the Test Center and I thought "Chalo...Bhaago...Run Harshita Run... Run to the loo"... The Exam coordinator kept asking me about my Id and exam details and I was responding in a dazed state... Only one thought running in my mind... " Where is the bathroom?? Where is it??" Finally I interrupted him and asked him... He directed me to a shady broken door loo and the woman in me shook me hard... The brain kept telling me... "No... aagey mat badna...nahi...bilkul nahi... this is not a safe place" and finally the brain won over my pain... :( And I gave in... went back to the desk for my exam amidst all the hassle... I finished my paper in 20 mins..scored above 72 percent and rushed to the car... The last thing Sunny expects me to say ever is " Tez Chalaa...Drive Fast"... I think Guys love driving cars and bikes at a fast speed... I told him the same... and he gave me THAT look and he said,"Bas! ab yehi drama reh gaya tha...Pagal hain kya?"... For once I thought I shud tell him the cliche Hindi Dialogue... "Mere bhai..Raakhi ka karz chukaaney ka waqt aa gaya hain"....lol... but I did not... His friend is another cool dude...he said.."Arey didi, aapko yaad hain woh movie jismein... heroine ke saath wahi hota hain jo aapkey saath hua...(DO you remember the movie where the protagonist goes thru the same plight?"... I wanted to hit him, right there... Yahan... I was trying to control it and he was reminding me of it again and again...Sunny drove fast and as we know how smart men are...took the same road where we faced the jam...but..but... he turned back the car, took another road and guess wat... It was full of KHADDAS or GADDHAS... pits I mean, yaar. Bas ji, meri life mein jo nahi hua..honey waala tha...mera toh ji public mein band hi baj jaata... I stared so badly at Sunny and told him,"Ghar chal tu, I will see you"....hehehe... Rabb di Kirpa si...hum ghar pahuchey...and I ran so fast to the bathroom that if I try and do it everyday, then I will lose a couple of kgs in a month for sure... Toh ji...yeh hain meri kahaani...This is my story ji... and I am gonna remember it forever... Haan...Haan...Hassi aa rahi hain padney waalon...hass lo...par yaad rakhna... ki yeh dukh jisey milta hain wahi samjhta hain.... ROFL...hehehehe... Pics : http://www.trevorromain.com/blog/archives/whenyougottago.jpg

32 comments:

Arv February 26, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

nice title...

well.. it happens to guys too unless they dont mind peeing any where on the street :P

abhishek February 26, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

HAHAHAHA....

Tumhari pee-roblem se mujhe meri pee-roblem yaad aa gayi...and that day wasn't my lucky day...:P

Wo shaam wo manjar kuch alag hi tha.

Nikhil Menon February 26, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

hahaha..I almost fell off my chair.. :p

this cud hpn to everyone.. :p
i liked tht quote by the cat..You are funny!!lol.. Btw,72 pc after a 20 min paper,great..am talkin to a genie rite now.. :p

Take care sis,coz I care.. :)

Nikhil

Anonymous,  February 26, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

"Men are blessed"
:))

Skeeter February 26, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

Hi Harshita!

I just hate it when that happens! So uncomfortable. Can't think of anything else. Ouch.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

Richa February 26, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

hehehehe...

it happens babes :D

Kiran Tripathi February 26, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Well no wonder...both GF n BF got same pirabulum.....GAWD...bless me with more P-Holders....lol

U can call me your attorney February 26, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

this happened wid me once..when i ws too shy to shower out my urge anywhere on the road..may be in class 7-8!! papa ws driving and i ws rolling down in the back seat of the car! I cn never forget tht..

so in a nutshell, i cn completely understand ur pee-rablem

AB February 26, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

hahahahha!
I would hv never ever blogged about these things.. Thanks for starting and showing the way!

Nidz February 26, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

Bichari Harshita :|
Worse thing to do is control pee and shit!!!
Ouch!!! it hurts.

Arnab Majumdar February 26, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

That had to be tough, tougher than the exams too probably... you've got some wit, and some hard luck!! Beautiful combination apparently though... hehehe

Unknown February 26, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

:D OMG that was too much to handle I guess....much more than the exam pressure;)

Mads February 26, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

yeah happened loads of times with me too. nearly did it on the road, bushes ke piche jaake but my friend stopped me. :'( waise peeing on the roads ka maza hi kuch aur hai. used to do it when i was small (sigh those were the days)

boys are so freaking lucky. i really love those pics which guys take where they have that peeing wala pose... :D

coming back to ur post. one of ur best posts and so damn funny :D i want to pee now :"> :D
cool post \:D/ \:D/

Aevi February 26, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

do u think its a cool idea to invent grownup dipers? will I mint some money?

Rià February 26, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

ha ha cudnt stop laffing!!ur post r seriously too good. I knw the situation wasnt tht funny but ur narration was babe! :)

Anwesa February 26, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

gud narration.quite an embarrasment tho.

Phoenix February 27, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

hahha lol! it reminded me of something similiar that happened to me..am i crazy i wont say it here :)

btw u are right i forgot you.. thats y i keep commenting and coming online n hope of meeting you.. but i never do.. you right as always :)

Anil Sawan February 27, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

o m g, dard bari kahani hein :P literally lol... u made 72 in 20 minutes!! impressive :P

Amrita~Ams February 27, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

dhinchak dhinchak...
pee-raamble :P :D
mast post..damn funny...

well lucky mens:P :P

heheheh....i m still laughing nice title...btw

Pallav February 27, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

ha ha ha ...this is bad u didnt told me tht day....
anyways we are blessed..
but sach me bada hi masala tha post me hasne kaa.....
u better concentrate on ur next examm its gonna tough for uuu
tk crrr, n all the besttt

Quest February 27, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

I have got a far more harrowing xam xperience, will pen it down next ;-)

... February 28, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

PEE-reffic Experience!

that song that plays on your blog made me pause my real Player!
Nice Happening Blog!
Keep Riting!

zirelda February 28, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

I just knew there were gonna be pits in the road....

:)

Sneha Shrivastava March 1, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

jitna mast title hai utna hee mast post bhi hai.per sabsey mast post likhney wali hai.:)
keep smiling.
Thanks for your sweet feelings and kind words.Your support is reassuring.
Loads of love.:)

Anonymous,  March 1, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

:-D

It happens!
public loo's are too scary...!!

Take care next time..!
btw nice blog..will read more!!

Anonymous,  March 1, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

ha ha ha!!
It happens.. :-P

Take care next time...!

Anonymous,  March 1, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

haha funny :) nobody can beat u in humorous writing...

Rahul March 2, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
peter March 4, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

maza a gaya \:D/
kisi k uppar hansney mein bahut maza ata hai ;)

happens ..has happnd wid me too so many times ...and one time oh i entered in the ladies toilet too (unintentionally of course :P)

and usmein agar apko gaddi mein jana hai gadhhey wale raston se toh baat he kuch aur hai :P

Toonfactory March 6, 2009 at 12:03 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toonfactory March 6, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Hahahahaha....this was damn funny.... U should sing Zara Sa Jhoom LOO Mein ;) I had a rather horrible experience this monday, when my kidney stone passed the bladder and blocked the way out...had to bear that terrible pain till it shot out in the night with the pressure and I was relieved, wanted to write on that but refrained myself from doing that thinking of gentle ladies like U who read my blog...aur yahaan dekho to poora mahagranth hi likha diya gaya hai prakriti ki is pukar par...lol

MJ Singh March 8, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

That was an Exam in itself!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital