Badi Usual Si Post Hain

So the chapter that started in the last post is over and out now.My decision is NO and I am happy about it. I think for things like these, I should let Mom-Dad decide(like the ideal achchi bachchi...oh! mujhey sharam aa rahi hain). I am not too good with this stuff. Actually bahaana achcha hain, when you can't decide pass the buck. Although, there were other interesting things that kept me busy... some of them were usual and some of them were very very unusual for me. - I loved it when my relatives came over. We spent a lot of quality time as I bonded with them really well. We are more of frenz and less of relatives. My sleep cycle went for a toss but who cares if I look like a ZOMBIE now;) I had fun. -I almost swallowed an ant...kyun?? Arey yaaaaaaaar!! Phoonk ulti padd gayi... I had to exhale to shoo it away frm my desk and I inhaled...LOL... Ant Aunty almost caught my tongue. :D:D - I ate TORI ki sabzi aakhir-kaar and it tasted well. Finally, I learnt to accept things I can't change. Coz I can't change the menu at home, I gave in and ate it with a smile. Naah! Mom, I am not going to eat PARMAL ki sabzi till am alive. Don't be too happy abt it. - Happy Singh this time came running with a cockroach and it was alive. Offo! what to do with him... I think the more am scared of Creepy n Crawlies, the more he loves them. Yuck!! but yaar, I love him. Dil hain ki maanta nahi... :D - I got a sexy black top for a gift from my Maamu and yeah! it does fit me well and for a change, I do love the gift. :D - I opened my Business Law books 7 times this week and everytime I slept over it. I have an exam on Saturday and I have no clue how will I pass it coz the books are more of Sleeping Pills to me now.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - I danced to TAN...TANAA...TAN...TAN..TAN...TAARA and kept singing it until I pissed off everyone around me. hehehehe - I yet again decided I'd lose weight. (God knows yeh plan kab tak chalega ..I think he wants to know ki kab tak chalega..lol) Altogether, bada hi unusual sa week tha par fir bhi usual sa tha... ;) Arey haan, ek baat toh bhul gayi... have to start working on the same deal that I went to Gurgaon for... toh ab Destination Gurgaon for a while :)

25 comments:

Anwesa June 11, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

jitne bhi lol likhun,utne kam padenge....hassa hassa k dard de dia....

Arv June 11, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

lol @ the Ant one :)

have a lovely time da... take care... cheers...

Arnab Majumdar June 11, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

A Usual post about an Unusual week, said in your usual style which, like always, made it so Unusual :P Made sense??

Have fun in Gurgaon... cheers :)

peter June 11, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

OMG LOL LOL how can u suck an ant isntead of blowing it away =))
sare inicidents bade bhaankar majedar hain, Happy singh ka kuch karo warna kisi din spider pakad k le ayega aur main tumhara blog padhna band kar dunga :(

Richa June 11, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

chalo finally.. ur mamu mami turned out to be non horrifying :D

and about the rishta thing, we ll discuss it one on one :D

aiyen?? kya hua? bhool kaise gayi exhale karna?? :P

n happy singh bhi source of entertainment hai poori..

haan ye kyon nai bataya k curd k saath mix ki thi tori?? :P

arrey waah waah sexy black top, we want a picture :D

and happt working at ggn :D

Love ya :)

AB June 11, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

No keh dia? haaaye rabba!
us bechare k baare main toh socha hota!

Ate an ant? Ant an ant? Ant an ant? (filmy effect)!

hawww.. that was a non veg joke!!

I cant eat niether tori nor parmal! hats off to you for doing it!

(chiii itna ajeeb sa feeeeka sa comment dia maine!)

Apparently intellectual June 11, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

hahahahhahahaha!!!

LMAO!

bhagwan!!
u inhaled an ant??:O
hahahaha..
mere saath bhi hua tha..main so rahi thi muh khol ke ..subah uhti toh muh main ajjeb taste..n i discovered mere muh main ant ki dead body decompose ho rahi thi!:P
:D

U can call me your attorney June 11, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

inhaling at ant???hahahah....wot a weird way to do tht...thank God its stil alive..
is baar 4 ghante mat lagana gurgaon mein..

Rià June 11, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

omg u and ur interesting experiences always end up cracking me up. :P Nice post...so real and funny. :D

SAHITYIKA June 11, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

wakai bada usual sa post hai..
but liked it.. enjoyed it..
so simple things but still u pen down them wonderfully...
:)

Mads June 11, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

lol :D such a ur wala post, really :D
loled at every point there... :D
btw wats todi and parmal sabzi? :O
itni pure hindi hume nahi aati, harshita behen... :-ss

Amrita~Ams June 11, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

heee.u back :P:P:P
what is TODI>?????
:|
and yup..idea for u...inhale ants daily..
u will lose weight soon :D

Sneha Shrivastava June 12, 2009 at 2:16 AM  

Kya baat hai kisi ko mast gift mila hai.;)
Best of luck for the exam.:)
Oey tu tou vegetarian haina fi y chiti witi ka kya chakkar hai.;)
or pamal tou EKKKKKKKKKKKKKK muzey bhi nahi pasand but yes tori and muli mila kar muma benati hai yummy.:)

Anonymous,  June 12, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Aaj kal aapke tastes interesting se ho rahe hain! Ant kha rahe ho aur tori bhi!!! :P

Pallav June 12, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Chal ek gal the hai na
tusi khush assi khush
changa

May God bless u
:P

Pallav

Phoenix June 12, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

ant aunty!!! :D :P lol! harshi only u can think of something like this!

Nidz June 12, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

I hate toru ka sabji . ewww calcutta main khana padta hai. I dnt mind eating with achar but toru ka sabji nah ...

so funny >>I had to exhale to shoo it away frm my desk and I inhaled...LOL paglet u r@!!!

Badi usual si post unsusal weel k bari main :D :D

Priya Joyce June 12, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

hhaaaa...kya kya dhamaal machaati ho yaar tum..
Lolz on tat..ant thing...aut..ant uncle nahi mile??
r u sure it was an aunty :P

abt book yehe..sahi hei....it applies to me too
:P
abt previous post decision..Mummy papa ki jai :P

kal ke Egg jam ke liye all d best :)

gr88 ttat u had fun wth ur relatives :)

Thousif Raza June 12, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

oji tussi cha gaye ji tussi cha gaye, o wao wao, o wao wao

oji wadiya tha, ek dum superb se bhi wadiya,

great writing, loved each and every word of it yaar

and wats todi and parmal sabzi? i too donno so clarify that ok


have fun in gurgaon,


take care and keep writing

Mahesh Sindbandge June 13, 2009 at 6:44 AM  

Hmmmmm tumhare usual se post hi bade unusual se ho jate hai jab tum usual si cgeezo ko bade hi unsuaul tareeke se batati ho.... :P

It feels nice when relatives bcome more of freinds at any point of time, after all friends hi to hamare razdaar hote hai...

parmal ki sabzi matlab..? i dont have a idea about it..

Ants khana achchi baat hai...maine suna tha ki apne body ke "scavengers of body" uske against WBC paida karte hai aur uske karan apne body ki immunity bad jaati hai...

Chalo phir....take care..

Cheers

Lucifer June 13, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

dont exhale instead of inhaling when u kiss...that cud b a big problem

Unknown June 13, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

OMG TORI ki sabzi..I hate iy like anything! Never had enough guts to try it though :(

DPhatsez June 14, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

Tori ki Sabzi? Blech!

Enjoy Gurgaon! \m/

Skeeter June 15, 2009 at 4:23 AM  

Almost swallowed an ant? Yikes!!! I was working in the yard today and *something* with wings flew into my mouth and went too far in to come back out. It was quite a surprise for both of us. I'm very sorry to report that only one of us is still alive to tell the tale. Yep, I swallowed him down to keep from choking!!! Then I drank a bunch of water.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

The Geekie July 7, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

u ate d ant....lolz...hw does it tastes???? :D

hope u get slim trim kudi soon

tc

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital