Jhatka Lagaa Diya...

So much has happened in this past one week that I could not even sit-up and think about it. Finally I made my horrendous trip to Gurgaon. With mercury touching 45 degrees in North India, all I could ask for was an AC car with tinted windows. Are yaaaaaaaar! car mein kitna bhi solid AC kyun naa ho... agar windows tinted nahi... toh bas samjho ander baahar ek hi temperature rehta hain... God Bless Delhi Police, for obvious reasons, they banned tinted glasses in cars... Par kehtay hain naa...jinhey jo karna hain.. woh toh karengey... I dont see any direct impact of this law on the statistics of rapes and murders in the city. Anyways, ek common man ke paas inn sab baaton ke liye time kahaan hain... toh aagey chaltey hain... I reached the Client's office in 4 hrs and the moron made me wait for an hour at the reception. The staff was so rude at the reception, some desi-paanwaala types was sitting there... No offence for paanwaalas...after all khaaikey paan banaras waal..khul jaaye band akal ka taala... Offo! Point pe aati hun... So this guy came after an hour, did not even bother to apologise. I was so damn hungry that I asked him " I think its 10 mins to the meeting, give me 5 and I will grab a quick bite of my tiffin". He looked at me as if I am from some BHUKKAD-LAND... I was like..."Forget it yaar, jab bhookh ka signal loud, common sense is out"... wah wah... Finally just before the meeting, I got to know that I was not meant to answer queries but present a session. I was freaked out and to add to my irritation was the Tech-Sales female. She is one b***h I tell you (Why I used ***, arey yaar... logon ko problem hota hain.. chotey bachcha log padtey hain blog ko... samjho rey!)... She told me "Itna Dimaag toh hona chahiye ki hawaa mein baatein nahi hongi"... By Gawd, Uss samay toh mann kiya... chor harshita yeh naukri shaukri... aaj bataa hi de iss bandi ko ki Punjabiyon se panga lena KYA hain... ;) Par... Mere ander ke angel ne demon ko ek laat maari and I was back to being the sarcastic and polite mean-woman (I turn into one in such situations...LOL)... I replied " Well P, I think I cant stoop to these low levels while talking to anyone and I dont know THIS way of talking, so I better hang up.. You know wat?? You take care... have some water and BYE" I called my manager, told him abt it and then recollected myself & went for the kill. ;)(Okay! I am not boasting abt me...bas samajh lo jaan bach gayi... boley toh, hindi movie isshtyle mein. Mainey apni company ke namak ka karz chukaaya ...LOL) Ab ji.. meeting was done... sab mast tha... par aisa kaisey ho sakta hain?? Nahi!! Harshita Jahaan ... Wahan Musibat!! Toh ji.. life mein pehli baar... meri cab kho gayi... haanji!! My cab-driver disappeared with the cab and his phone was switched off.I walked for about 3 kms searching for the cab in mass-parking... par ji... hoti wahan toh milti naa... Poocho naa... Finally I decided... I wud not walk more in my Chandni Avatar ( I wore white sarr se paaon tak... )... I sat on one of the pavements like some lost bachcha... whoz mom forgets to pick her up... and suddenly after an hour, out of nowhere comes a blue car zooooooo in my direction... the cabbie makes an entry in isshtyle... he said his sorries... and me being me.. said "Koi nahi.. hota hain.. hota hain..."... Finally managed to reach home at 9 pm... Par picture abhi baaki hain mere dost... When I reached home and entered my room... what I see is my BUA is lying on my bed with a sling on her shoulder and I was told that she fractured her shoulder in the morning... Uhuh!! As if poorey din mein shock kamm they... I felt so sorry for her.. she is the sensitive types and she kept crying when she saw me... but you know... I told her many jokes about sickness... Ab yaar mujhsey zyada beemar padney ka experience kisey hain?? LOL... so I told her about my post on 10 great things about falling sick... and she laughed... and things got better... Ek din tha, par poorey mahiney ki kasar nikaal li yaar... :) Aur batao... ki haal chaal?? Mere ko toh rabb ne jhatka de diya... Badi saari aur bhi khabrein hain.. par baad mein.. Gud nite ;)

58 comments:

Sneha Shrivastava June 3, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

Kya sadu client tha yaar wakai.per peta harshita

Musibet ho jaey chumanter
jab Harsita ka chaley manter.:)

chalo jee goodnite
sleep tight
dont let the bedbug bite.;)

Sweet dreams.:)
Love
Sneha

Priya Joyce June 3, 2009 at 6:12 AM  

hahahah my GOD

kinna hectic day tha....re

ahhh....sahi mei...agar mei hoti toh meri watt lag jaati haha toone bahut acche se sambhaala..:)

hatts off gal sacchi mei yaar :)


hum bhale changge....hei :) garmi se behaal par :P

Anwesa June 3, 2009 at 7:02 AM  

hmm..so it seems..actually ur a crisis-woman. hope ur bua recovers soon enuf.n ur pesty clients & chauffer learn a lesson or 2.

Arv June 3, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

now that was one business trip :)

hope ur bua recovers soon... take care... cheers...

Illeen June 3, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

hehe..I love the way u write.. Maybe thats because the way u look at things..from a positive side :)
Tc..cheers!

Anonymous,  June 3, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

Bada eventful day gaya, nahi? :P

Koi nahi, hota hai :P :P :P

And a BIG get well soon ti bua ji. :)

U can call me your attorney June 3, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

haha...well i hv another doubt..how did it take u 4 hours to reach gurgaon?? :O
anyways tough days to aate rehte hain,atleast God makes us realize his presence up thr

get well soon wishes to ur buaji

Me June 3, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

@Sneha
Sahi mein... ek dum sadu client... abhi toh I have to work with them for 2 months. :(

hehe... tht one-liner is mast... tk care... love ya

Me June 3, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

@Nanhi Pari
arey jab sarr pe padti hain.. toh sab kartey hain... :)

Haan garmi bahut hain...

Me June 3, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

@Anwesa
hehe... crisis-woman!! achcha naam hain... :P thanks for ur wishes for bua... will convey it to her.

Me June 3, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

@Arv
yeah! for sure it was... thanks for ur wishes.

Me June 3, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

@Illeen
thanks... :) positive ho yaa negative... end mein smile karney ka...

Me June 3, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

@Ki
haina! ek dum super-eventful...will convey ur wishes to her.

Me June 3, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

@Chitwan
Arey yaaaaaaaar! I dont stay in Delhi is all I can answer here... I am from NCR... so frm NCR to Gurgaon is 4 hrs with traffic woes added. :) Will convey ur wishes to buaji.. :)

Baaki God mujhey toh zyada hi presence ka ehsaas dilaatey rehtey hain.. kuch toh problem hain...:D

Amrita~Ams June 3, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

hahahaa..arre tu bhi item he hai
"jinhey jo karna hain.. woh toh karengey..."

Chandi awtar :P:P
hey ramm..
or next tym do dena aise logo ko..bumpkin ass chor log :P

Phoenix June 3, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

hey bhagwaan yeh meri harshi baby kay sath hi kyun hota hai....:)

*hugs*

mysterious gal June 3, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

wow i love ur posts ....total bindaas types...i read ur post when u posted last nite but my mood was little different so didn't commented but u did made me smile :) i just love ur writes gal :)

peter June 3, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

arey tinted glass sare V.I.P logon k liye toh hona he chaiye ..ab chor uchaakey use kar lenge hain kabhi kabhar toh kya jayega kisi ka !

so meeting was gud ..thats wat matters, uskey baad wala shock toh jarur he irritating raha hoga i mean parking lot mein baithna ...aur fir ghar aa k ...bua ko fractured dekhna !!

iss baar band kuch jayda baji hai lag raha hai :(

AB June 3, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

Pic toh aiseee lagaai hai jaise khudki ho! :P
Gurgaon se jpr pass hi hai.. 3-3:30 hrs only!

Wearing white in this summer is gud! jyada white toh nahi tha na? logo ki aankhein band hojatee hongeee dekhte hi..

client logo ko toh ek line main khada karke...!

Anonymous,  June 3, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

As usual, I had a big grin while reading the whole post.

Maa kasam, tera saath hi saare problems kyun hote hai...

Lucifer June 3, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

i have a question

u searched for d cabbie in d parkin?? ggaon mein parkin kahan hai??? all i c r mismanaged roads n skyscrapers wid patheitc infrastructure

Anonymous,  June 3, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

may your bua recover soon..keep cracking jokes till then..

i can help by coming all the way perform stand up comedy, if you could book some plane tickets :)

stay blessed

Rià June 3, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

its amazing hw can u manage so much humor in narrating a bad and hectic day!! :P U r jus too good at this babe! :)

Apparently intellectual June 4, 2009 at 2:14 AM  

hahahahahaha!!!!
yaar koi hindi punjabi main bhi blog karta hai aur vo bhi inni mast..maza aa gaya..
par yaar abhi bilkul time nahi baki posts padne ka jake cat shat ka padna hai..
will read your blog pakka!
n m following!

Richa June 4, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

oye hoye Harshi.. tell u bhagwan ji ka hath hai humare oopar.. tabhi to koi kaam nahi poora hota jab tak ek aadhi mishappenings na ho jayein.. but tension ki hai.. assi v te tough fight deni hai.. te rabbn ji nu kehna hai ke gimme more :D

And bua ko kya ho gaya?? Wish her get well soon from my side too..

Ur tu bhi take care..

Rahul June 4, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arnab Majumdar June 4, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

I think I've told you this before... but I'll say it agian... some eventful life you've got!! :D

Have fun, and keep smiling... cheers...

Me June 4, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

Amrita~Ams

haww... item boli mere ko... :) :)

Gandi bachchi... maar peet ki baatein kar rahi hain... Mummy...!!

Me June 4, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

@Raka
Bhagwaan se kuch mat kaho... warna fir sey meri class lagaa dengey... :) *hug you bak*

Me June 4, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

@Mysterious Gal
:) Bas ji khushiyaan ki baant-tey jaana hain... :) thankoo thankoo.

Me June 4, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

@ Peter
hehe... :D :D bas aisey hi vichaar court ke bhi honey chahiye...

Yeah meeting was gud... haan woh almost sadak pe baithna was harassing... :( :(

Me June 4, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

@Abhinav
hehe... kitni feel hain naa pic mein...hahahaha

Haan Jaipur toh paas hain yaar.. par NCR nahi... :( beech mein dilli ki deewar hain aur traffic ki maar hain... wah wah...kya baat hain...

Nahi reflective white nahi tha... :D

Last line pe LOL... :P

Damn! mujhey Mads ki smiley beemari lag gayi hain... ;) ;)

Me June 4, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

@abhishek
haina... yaar zara fursat miley toh upar waaley se poochna... :D

Me June 4, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

@Mayz
Haanji... parking haan.. woh jo 3 line mein road side par sab vehicles park hotey hain naa. woh parking... :( :(

Me June 4, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

@Chriz
I have become a JOKE myself... ;) ;) hehehe...

Your posts are doing the needful.. no need to waste your time and my money in travel...lol

Me June 4, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

@Ria
;) kya karein... if u cant change it... accept it with a grin... :D

Me June 4, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

@Apparently Intellectual
Badaa fundoo naam hain aapka... ;)
Bell the CAT.. all the best

Me June 4, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

@Richa
Aaho! aey hoyi na gal.. bilkul fighter feeling aa gayi... ;)

Bua slipped in her house..

Me June 4, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

@Arnab
ab kuch naya ho jaaye...comment ke naam par... ;) ;)

Arnab Majumdar June 4, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

Kaam ke pressure mein naya kuch dimaag mein soojhta hi nahi hai abhi toh... that's y apne blog pe bhi updates kam ho gye hai. get time only in the weekends to update it... kinda sad, i knw...

Me June 4, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

arey nahi yaar... tu toh senti ho gaya yaar... main mazaak kar rahi hun... tension nahi leney ka... :D :D :)

I love all your comments...!!

Arnab Majumdar June 4, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Hehe.. chalo next post likhna, and uska accha sa comment compose karke dunga. itna accha comment hoga woh, ki ussi comment ko padhne iss blog pe log door door se aayenge! :P

Ok, zyaada ho gya... seems like I'm hallucinating a bit too much under pressure... hehe

Me June 4, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

:D :D hehe... :) Koi nahi... hota hain.. hota hain... take care aur mast reh...

Anonymous,  June 4, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

Haha. You did right thing in being proactive and bringing your manager on same page as you by sharing the experience as is. Escalate before getting escalated.

Mahesh Sindbandge June 5, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Oye main to iss picture ko dekhne mein bahut late ho gaya... Koi baat nahi..rewind karke hamein dekhne aata hai..

Mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum itni filmy type ho...and cool headed too.. Generally gals are not this type..:P

Picture achchi thi mere dost...espcially tumhare hindi dialogue to masha allah...lagta hi nahi ki ladki ho...:P

Chalo..bahut hasaya....Keep smiling

Cheers

Thousif Raza June 10, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Go i love it here, absolutly lip smaking, my day wa going like shit, tumne toh, 'Good day' with pista badam , bana diya ji, main pehla yahaan kyun nahi aaya(*Hits head with the mouse*) awww

harshita, you are cool yaar way too cool


Bua ko namashkar kehna, hope she is doing better


take care ji, cya next time and keep writing...

Mads June 11, 2009 at 2:21 AM  

Hope ur bua is alright now...
lol itne saare events ek hi din mei :D
and yes yes the letter of the law sucks,thanks for reminding me that lol :P

Me June 15, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

@Sam
Thanks... I agree better to escalate it in time.

Me June 15, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

@Mahesh
haha...achcha!! ;)

Me June 15, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

@Gaurav
:) I am smiling too to see ur comment.

Me June 15, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

@ Thousif

:) You are cool too... thanks.

Me June 15, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

@Pagli Mads
She will take a month to be better. Law sucks!!

The Geekie June 30, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

mast post tha...njoyed it...

giv my regards to ur Bua...tk care of her

nd u too :P

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital